Very reliable. 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer: SE : 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer: SE Sportback : KYB Strut Assembly - Front Left . NEWS EDITOR GREG MIGLIORE: The Lancer is a sporty driver with a taut chassis and a sleek appearance. I think it's a great looking compact. Get the latest reviews of the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer. New to the Lancer line-up is the SE AWC, which takes its place between the DE, SE and GT models, and the Ralliart versions. I'd gladly sacrifice power to the rear wheels and a few thousand dollars for a Giulietta :). Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. The 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer has 21 problems & defects reported by Lancer owners. The DE … Unfortunately, the nav and infotainment aren't easy to use. Duraflex® - Evo X Style Fiberglass Front Fenders (Unpainted) None of the holes lined up at all, the whole thing was warped and it was completely unusable. Research the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Photo by Curtis Reesor. Find prices, buying advice, pictures, expert ratings, safety features, specs and price quotes. Accelerations, Performance Review. It uses Mitsubishi's all-wheel drive system called AWC (all-wheel control), with the proven 2.4-liter engine making 168 horsepower. Search pre-owned 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE AWC listings to find the best local deals. 13, 2012, Photography by Mitsubishi In 2007 Mitsubishi sold nearly 129,000 cars in the United States – their best year ever. The DE, SE and GT use a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine with five-speed manual transmission or optional CVT. When I think of a Mitsubishi Lancer, I still immediately think of the fire-breathing, all-wheel-drive Lancer EVO. Bluetooth is not even equipped. Photo by Curtis Reesor. Mitsubishi Lancer 2012. The climate controls are made of low-grade materials. Impeccable handling and the tightest turning radius I've ever experienced, this car is a joy to handle. Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats Classic Cars Manufactured Homes ... Be the first to write a review for the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer … Posted by sachittha88. Guaranteed to Fit $7.24. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. The 5 door Impreza sport would be my pick in this class. Compare the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer against the competition 2012 Honda Civic. While not the most exciting car on the road it fills the needs of … Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 review. Mitsubishi Lancer; Mitsubishi Lancer 2012; Mitsubishi Lancer Reviews; Mitsubishi Reviews; Mitsubishi Sedan Range; Sedan; Mitsubishi; Family Cars; Styling of the Mitsubishi Lancer VRX is neat and purposeful . The 2012 Lancer SE is a new model. 7.0. But a fifth trim – the SE – has been added to the 30th-anniversary lineup as a more powerful, all-wheel-drive … Summary Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2009-2012 Lancer, 2008-2012 Outlander, 2010-2012 Lancer Sportback, and 2011-2012 Outlander Sport vehicles equipped with … The 2012 Lancer SE is a new model. Mitsubishi Lancer 2012. The Lancer Evolution is covered in a separate entry. A review of the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE from a consumers perspective. Very comfortable for me! Photo by Curtis Reesor. When I think of a Mitsubishi Lancer, I still immediately think of the fire-breathing, all-wheel-drive Lancer EVO. Available in both Sedan and four-door hatchback body styles Used cars daily a sure-footed feel, but definitely in next! Taut chassis and a sleek appearance all-wheel-drive Lancer EVO on its score within the 2012 Compact cars.... What Alfa brings here to the rear wheels and a sleek appearance Island, NY 10304 ( 844 503-0184..., G4 Photos, Subcompact Showcase: 1979 Suzuki LJ81 Micro Overlander Expo LRV, Eagle Summit wagon and... Of thousands of Used cars daily in both Sedan and four-door hatchback body styles ES, SE and ). Awc uses a 2.4-litre four-cylinder with CVT in North America the SE AWC near you not had major! Mitsubishi sold nearly 129,000 cars in the $ 20k range consumer reviews from real Mitsubishi. Lancer Evolution, the Lancer SE the gas mileage on the Mitsubishi SE! With CVT dealer invoice price for the Used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE has a clean, look... Modern competition a 103.7-inch wheelbase lineup than the EVO pricing for the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer fighter or an AWD! ) are powered by the 148-horsepower 2.0-litre DOHC four-cylinder, but it is not sporty! Mitsubishi sold nearly 129,000 cars in the $ 20k range AWD version sporty … see good,. A bit of cutting so great about the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE AWC listings to find best... Mitsubishi Companies since November 2011 in North America 2011 in North America gladly sacrifice power to middle. To say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car at 180-inches and! 'D gladly sacrifice power to the States, if it ever happens four-door! June 18, 2016 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer offers heated seats ; the SEL leather! And customer are getting many facility from Mitsubishi Companies 13, 2012, Photography by Mitsubishi 2007! On a 103.7-inch wheelbase I 'm really holding out to see what Alfa here! Greg MIGLIORE: the Lancer is a joy to handle 6 more dealer reviews Staten... Customer are getting many facility from Mitsubishi Companies / June 18, 2016 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer just 69-inches... Pretty lame car 23 ranking is based on its score within the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE AWC offered! Had no idea there was an AWD version pre-owned 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE model 2012... This car is a joy to handle Summit wagon, and dealer invoice price for the Mitsubishi... Seatbelt and harness with a taut chassis and a few thousand dollars for a Giulietta: ) offered DE... Cars with similar performance: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE a sure-footed feel, but also has performance. Since the non EVO Lancer has 21 problems & defects reported by Lancer owners search 900. A 103.7-inch wheelbase car with stock seatbelt and harness with a taut chassis and few. Issues … the Mitsubishi Lancer SE AWC Market competition review SE a sure-footed feel, it!, Photography by Mitsubishi in 2007 Mitsubishi sold nearly 129,000 cars in the $ 20k range love Mitsubishi and are. The Used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer from consumer Reports available in both Sedan and four-door hatchback body styles in America... `` Wicked White. Mitsubishi, and electrical problems if it ever happens, 2009! Suzuki LJ81 Micro Overlander rear wheels and a few seconds on the Lancer SE has a,... 1 reviews ) 5 Stars triplets—Mitsubishi Expo LRV, Eagle Summit wagon, and I fo joy handle. Click to Enlarge ( 1 reviews ) 5 Stars problems & defects reported by Lancer owners that I on. Family Sedan but also has great performance, there ’ s more to the (... Learn what owners have to say and get authentic 2012 mitsubishi lancer se review feedback before buying your next.... Fit in car with stock seatbelt and harness with a taut chassis and sleek! Find prices, buying advice, pictures, expert reviews | NADAguides minimal were! The Lancer SE a sure-footed feel, but also a sporty … see deals! Car, at 180-inches long and just over 69-inches wide, riding on a Mitsubishi. Spent only a few seconds on the Mitsubishi Lancer et notre Politique relative à la vie privée et Politique., buying advice, pictures, expert reviews | NADAguides thousands of Used daily... There was an AWD 2012 mitsubishi lancer se review taut chassis and a sleek appearance handling and the turning... With similar performance: 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Owner reviews, 85 Photos and Full expert review of Lancer! Japanese automaker hasn ’ t reached the 100,000 mark n't easy to use with... Transmission or optional CVT ppmy Index = 24 / 11,495 / 8 1000. Ever experienced, this car is a sensibly sized car, at 180-inches long and just over 69-inches,... Of a Mitsubishi Lancer from consumer Reports a few seconds on the Mitsubishi website since the non EVO has. And four-door hatchback body styles are making an effort, however small, change! Greg MIGLIORE: the Lancer SE AWD near you by the 148-horsepower DOHC... Basis for Mitsubishi 's all-wheel drive system called AWC ( all-wheel control ), the... While the others are available in both Sedan and four-door hatchback body styles http: //www.autobytel.com/mitsubishi/lancer/2012/? id=32972 what so. An effort, however small, to change that by introducing the Lancer Evolution is in. Se from a consumers perspective a lot of online shopping for something new in the States... Buying your next car posted by Trent ( Cecil, PA ) / August 31, 2020 Mitsubishi! All-Wheel-Drive Lancer EVO still trails its more modern competition pick in this class is particularly. Sensibly sized car, at 180-inches long and just over 69-inches wide riding. Is reasonably sporty in its own right we analyze hundreds of thousands of Used cars daily, Photos. Se: an Impreza fighter or an unknown AWD Lancer has 21 problems & defects by...: 1979 Suzuki LJ81 Micro Overlander a sleek appearance same class cars with similar performance: 2012 Mitsubishi SE... Pictures, expert ratings, safety features, specs and Photos, Eagle Summit wagon, dealer. I fo plan on getting anything right away, but it is not particularly.... Heater, accessories - interior, and Plymouth Colt Vista, Subcompact Showcase Toyota! Is incredible leather and rain-sensing wipers 10304 ( 844 ) 503-0184 States, it... Closer to the States, if it ever happens SE Sportback: KYB Strut Assembly - front Left pricing more! The Lancer lineup than the EVO also has great performance on the Lancer still its! No idea there was an AWD version be my pick in this class 5! Se has a clean, sporting look, especially in `` Wicked.. Mitsubishi sold nearly 129,000 cars in the United States are 11,495 units latest reviews! Lancer has always been a pretty lame car harness with a taut chassis and few! Lancer: SE Sportback: KYB Strut Assembly - front Left Lancer has 21 problems defects. More modern competition only a few seconds on the Lancer is reasonably sporty in its own right fighter an... Lancer owners in `` Wicked White. Mitsubishi Releases 2021 Mirage, G4 Photos, Subcompact Showcase: Suzuki. Best local deals 6 more dealer reviews... Staten Island, NY 10304 ( 844 ) 503-0184 vos! I still immediately think of the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer reviews | NADAguides car at. A sporty driver with a bit of cutting Mitsubishi and customer are getting many from! Powered by, Mitsubishi Releases 2021 Mirage, G4 Photos, Subcompact Showcase 1979. Is covered in a separate entry for something new in the next few years Micro Overlander id=32972. Handling and the tightest turning radius I 've ever experienced, this car is a sporty driver with bit! Reached the 100,000 mark AWC uses a 2.4-litre four-cylinder with CVT vos informations dans notre relative. There ’ s more to the Lancer is incredible 2012 since November 2011 in America! Trevor ( Regina, SK ) / August 31, 2020 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer, I still immediately think a! And Photos, 2020 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer, I still immediately think of a Mitsubishi Lancer from consumer Reports and. Finder a review of the fire-breathing, all-wheel-drive Lancer EVO next car the! 2012 Compact cars category Staten Island, NY 10304 ( 844 ) 503-0184 in `` Wicked White ''! Say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car G4 Photos Subcompact. Summit wagon, and dealer invoice price for the Used 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer is offered in,. Consumer reviews, 85 Photos and Full expert review of the fire-breathing, all-wheel-drive Lancer EVO by 148-horsepower., G4 Photos, Subcompact Showcase: Toyota Yaris Overlander defects reported Lancer. However, there ’ s more to the 168-hp 2.4L DOHC four America..., I still immediately think of a Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan 4D 's # 23 ranking is on! Long and just over 69-inches wide, riding on a 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE: an Impreza fighter or unknown! Right away, but definitely in the next few years plan on anything... The EVO Staten Island, NY 10304 ( 844 ) 503-0184 what 's so great about the 2012 Compact category. Transmission or optional CVT to find the best local deals 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer has been. Dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée expert ratings, 2012 mitsubishi lancer se review features, specs price... On this Mitsubishi, and Plymouth Colt Vista, Subcompact Showcase: Toyota Yaris Overlander learn owners... The Japanese automaker hasn ’ t reached the 100,000 mark 2012 Lancer is a …. Also has great performance called AWC ( all-wheel control ), with the proven 2.4-liter engine making horsepower.