print recipe. A sandwich loaf recipe can also be a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich. Serve with crackers or your favorite soup. Mash with the back of a fork before stirring in half the chopped herb. California Club Ham Sandwich Pork. I went into a local cafe and asked for a BLT. 2. See more ideas about sandwiches, cooking recipes, yummy food. bacon, virginia ham, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, chicken cutlet and 2 more Caesar Sandwich Pork caesar salad dressing, romaine lettuce, cooked pork roast, Parmesan cheese and 1 more Servings 2 sandwiches. Lay them skin sides up in a suitable casserole dish and cook in the hot oven for 40 minutes. Image of healthy, crispy, sizzle - 186089556 Add the prawns to the hot oil/butter and season with salt, pepper and some chilli powder. I prefer to fry as … Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich Recipe. preparing a blt sandwich … Amy's Triple Decker Turkey Bacon Sandwich 31 Layers of turkey bacon, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo grace two slices of bread for this triple decker doozie. Want to use it in a meal plan? Stack the lettuce, tomato and bacon and bread to suit.Close the sandwich and slice before eating.NotesGood to take on a picnic or road trip if you can keep it cool. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Bacon, Lettuce 'n Tomato Sandwich (Steak n Shake). Special cure, thick-cut English back bacon. Cut the rolls open and gently pull the two halves apart without separating them altogether. What's the origin of the phrase 'Club sandwich'? Wash the lettuce leaves and shake dry before arranging in an even layer on one slice of the bread. Bacon, Lobster, Lettuce, and Tomato Sandwiches In many parts of the country, such as south Louisiana, we love a full-sized, hearty handful of a sandwich. Put your kitchen grill/broiler on to preheat to its highest setting. You can also tailor your sandwich to meet your own preferences – more mayo, more bacon, thick slices, thin slices,  baguette, white bread, brown bread, toasted bread etc, so you know it will be perfect. I do fry bacon pieces if I am using it and the bacon fat for seasoning. Divide the spicy lettuce and onion mix between the roll bases and top with the sliced tomato, followed by the cooked bacon. 2 special cure, thick-cut back bacon rashers, 4 slices Red Leicester or other hard cheese (or as required). Tea sandwiches should be small and bite-sized–a dainty version of a regular sandwich. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by color family {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}} blt sandwich - bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images . Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Bacon Lettuce and tomato Sandwich based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Bread, whole wheat (including toast) prepared from recipe, Bread, whole wheat (including toast) prepared from recipe, Best Foods Lite Mayo, Bacon,Canadian - Oscar Mayer fully cooked 1 slice, Red Ripe Tomatoes and the other ingredients in this recipe. When tomatoes aren't doing it, a simple bacon, lettuce, cantaloupe sandwich with mayo is fantastic. bacon, virginia ham, … They are often available pre-packed in gas stations and supermarkets in the British Isles. 1 tbsp Hellman’s Real mayonnaise (at least! But it is so very easy to make your own ultimate BLT, which you can fill to suit your own preferences. (Excuse the pun. Fry the bacon in vegetable oil until slightly crisp. He loves making new dishes, particularly with unusual or underused ingredients. {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"Recipe","name":"Ultimate BLT","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Gav"},"datePublished":"2019-10-28","description":"This classic bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich recipe is always going to be better than buying one in a shop. I found a few things that didn't seem to match up, but I put them together anyway and the … Mix until all of the lettuce is coated. Put your oven on to preheat to 400F/200C/Gas Mark 6. Add the iceberg lettuce and top with the remaining slice of remoulade lathered bread. Ontdek premium beelden met een hoge resolutie in de bibliotheek van Getty Images. Wash the lettuce leaves, shake dry, roll and shred. Spoon some of the sauce over the chicken and lettuce. Wash the lettuce leaves, roll them up together and shred. ","position":1,"name":"Cook the bacon in your preferred manner until...","url":"https:\/\/recipesformen.com\/ultimate-blt\/#mv_create_121_1"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Slice the tomato thinly. Stack the lettuce, tomato and bacon and bread to suit. Spread mayonnaise mixture over each side of bread and divide lobster meat equally on 6 pieces. Traditional BLT with soft ball buffalo mozzarella and homemade dill pickles. Grill the bacon for 2-3 minutes, until crisp and golden. email recipe. You have given me plenty of food for thought in this article. I like to use my homemade white bread. Evenly scoop the lettuce and mayo mixture into 2 bowls. We like to use a fresh French baguette: Really it is up to you. A 5-star recipe for Best Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich made with fresh basil, mayonnaise, butter, bacon, bread, tomatoes, avocados, red onion ","position":2,"name":"Slice the tomato thinly. Or you can toast the bread before you assemble it, and turn it into a triple-decker. Jun 23, 2015 - Explore Lysa Guertler's board "Bacon, lettuce &tomato sandwiches", followed by 305 people on Pinterest. INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Chicken Breast (23%), Water, Smoked Bacon (12%) [Pork Belly, Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier (Sodium Triphosphate), Honey, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Lettuce, Malted Wheat Flakes, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Bran, Cornflour, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Malted Barley Flour, White Wine Vinegar, Yeast, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Emulsifiers (Mono … Wash and dry the tomato before slicing and arranging over the lettuce and onion. Would you like any pork in the recipe? Close the sandwich and slice before eating. Wash the lettuce leaves and shake dry before heating the naan breads per the instructions on the pack. Pickling cucumber slices with white wine vinegar and dill, Basic chilli sauce ingredients are combined in a bowl, BLT with garlic mayo and crispy bacon corn snacks, Grated garlic and mayo are combined in a small bowl, Intestines are removed from raw prawns before they are cooked, Spiced and seasoned chicken thighs are ready for the oven. Lift the bacon and cheese parcels with a spatula on to the salad beds on the rolls, season with more black pepper and lay the roll tops in place. Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each slice of bread. I hope you have fun inventing your own ultimate BLT. It is going be an impatient two-month wait for my own or any locally-grown tomatoes to be at my fingertips, so, hold-that-beautiful-thought, give pause to the beloved tomato for a moment, and allow me to change the conversation: there is another tart fruit to consider. The peeled onion quarter should be sliced and separated into strands. Peel and slice the garlic cloves. Wash the lettuce leaves, shake dry and divide between the two roll bases. 598,510 suggested recipes. Cheaper, tastier and bespoke to your preferences. Tossing some avocado into the mix is one of my favorite tweaks, but after hearing about a Brie LT, I picked up a wedge of this gooey French cheese. BLT-Bacon Lettuce Tomato Sandwich Recipe @ https://sites.google.com/site/bltsandwichrecipe/ Comfort Food Recipes This will improve the intensity of the flavour. Cut each rasher in half. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. This bread has just been toasted in the toaster. 1. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Slice the tomato thinly. Bacon, Egg and Lettuce Sandwich 30 Two slices of cooked and crumbled bacon, a pan-fried egg, a few pieces of lettuce leaves, and a whole wheat English muffin make a quick and delicious breakfast sandwich. provolone cheese, ham, lettuce, bread, honey mustard. Wash the lettuce leaves, shake dry and roughly chop before arranging on one of the slices of bread. Next, toast the bread. I prefer to fry as it makes less mess and the fat gets nicely rendered. Put your kitchen grill/broiler on to preheat at its highest setting. There is nothing however that says they need be the only components of the sandwich and the concept can be varied in an infinite number of ways to make it both more visually appealing and more tasty. Pour the tomatoes into the saucepan and season with salt and pepper. Spread both slices of bread with mayo. Last updated Dec 11, 2020 . Cover with the remaining slice of toast, mayonnaise side down. Start the bacon frying in a little vegetable oil. When the pork is ready, put your kitchen grill/broiler on to preheat to its highest setting and lift the pork to a small plate to rest while you fry the bacon in the same pan. If you wish, toast the bread. Cut the roll open and toast lightly on both cut sides under the grill/broiler. Add slices of tomato and the bacon, then top each with another slice of bread. Here below I used a simple healthy multigrain loaf from Aldi which gave us a great basic BLT. It's also good without the bread. There are many ways to cook bacon, but what you really want is to produce some lovely thin crispy bacon that will fall to pieces and crumble in the sandwich. This sandwich happened when I had a bacon craving and not much else in the house. Ready in 4 minutes Cooking time 2 minutes Prep time 2 minutes Serves 4 Sainsbury's . Cheaper, tastier and bespoke to your preferences","image":["https:\/\/recipesformen.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/03\/BLT-3-480x480.jpg","https:\/\/recipesformen.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/03\/BLT-3-480x360.jpg","https:\/\/recipesformen.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/03\/BLT-3-720x405.jpg","https:\/\/recipesformen.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2020\/03\/BLT-3.jpg"],"recipeCategory":"Snacks","recipeCuisine":"British","prepTime":"PT3M","cookTime":"PT7M","performTime":"PT7M","totalTime":"PT10M","recipeIngredient":["2 or 3 slices of bread (white or brown, or a baguette)","4-6 slices of streaky bacon (as thin as possible, with a hit of maple if possible)","1-2 tomatoes","Some freshly washed lettuce. 2 or 3 slices of bread (white or brown, or a baguette), 4-6 slices of streaky bacon (as thin as possible, with a hit of maple if possible), 1 tbsp Hellman’s Real mayonnaise (at least!). I didn't bother to make the sauce, because it would dirty a dish. 1 (4-ounce) pork fillet or boneless pork chop. Place 2 fried tomato slices over lettuce. Spoon the yoghurt, ketchup and chilli powder into a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and stir well before subsequently stirring in the chopped herb. Instructions. Divide the spicy lettuce and tomato between the rolls and lift a hot dog on top in each instance with cooking tongs or a large slotted spoon. But you can grill, bake, or microwave if that works better for you. Once we can get juicy farm stand or homegrown tomatoes, I add BLT sandwiches to our summer menu rotation. Sandwich bread with a tender crumb is what you need. Arrange some of the corn snacks on top, lay the second slice of bread in place, press down lightly and cut to serve. Gordon Hamilton (author) from Wishaw, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom on May 04, 2020: I love that story, Mary, and can definitely relate to it. The first 7 recipes in this article are all made using standard American-type bacon (known as smoked streaky bacon in the UK). You may find it easiest to do this with 2 forks, due to the heat. Spoon on the egg mixture in an even layer. Top with butter lettuce, tomatoes, 2 strips of bacon and a … I love packing them for a picnic lunch or making them during a camping trip. ","position":3,"name":"Close the sandwich and slice before eating. I had to stop during editing of this post to go and make one. VIP Club Sandwich Recetas del Señor Señor. This post will show you how to make a delicious ultimate BLT sandwich. A quick way to enjoy the great taste of a BLT. www.eatingwell.com/.../blats-bacon-lettuce-avocado-tomato-sandwiches Pluck the meat from the bones in small chunks and arrange over the lettuce. Press down very lightly and slice in half to serve. Gordon loves cooking and experimenting with food. A sandwich loaf is a popular choice for a company luncheon, a buffet brunch or supper or an afternoon tea. I like many of your ideas and will be trying some of them soon. Not whole-grain, dill rye, or artisanal sprouted wheat. And then there are the sweet tomato slices, the crispy crunchy lettuce, the creamy mayo, all held together with a couple of perfectly toasted pieces of bread. Saute for 2 or 3 minutes to soften the onion and cook the harshness out of the spices. Place a griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Seed the tomato half and slice it into strips. It can be made with varying recipes according to personal preference. Well really there are so many types of bread out there you could use, and I would not dare to say there is any particular one that is better. 12 or 16 slices pepper-crusted bacon (about 8 ounces) 8 slices rustic bread 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (If making a triple-decker, then spread three slices). Thinly spread 4 slices of bread with dairy spread and 4 slices with mayonnaise. Stir well and use your wooden spoon to break up the tomatoes. Lay 3 to 6 bacon pieces over tomato slices, and top evenly with more lettuce, to taste. How to make a lettuce wrap sandwich For years I’ve stopped at a local deli near my mom’s house for lettuce wraps. Slice along one long side of each heated bread and open them up to form pockets. This search takes into account your taste preferences. When the bacon is cooked, fold the fleshier part over the tail of each slice (still in the frying pan) and arrange a couple of slices of cheese on top of each. Ingredients . Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomato and lettuce on the bottom of the roll half before cutting any fat from the pork and discarding. Cook the bacon in your preferred manner until crispy (fry, grill, microwave, or oven). A simple grilled cheese sandwich with bacon is even easier and quicker to make, and then … I very much enjoyed the experimentation process. This should. Calories 809 kcal. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The wife loved it! Chicken curry naan bread BLT is one of the recipes featured on this page. HOW TO COOK BACON. Gordon Hamilton (author) from Wishaw, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom on May 03, 2020: Pun absolutely excused. Cook Time 20 mins. The Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/bacon-swiss-chicken-sandwiches All worked fine. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Mary Wickison from Brazil on May 03, 2020: I have a story to tell you. Pour a little oil into a second frying pan, add a little butter and put on to a fairly high heat. After cooking it I put it on some kitchen paper to drain away any oil or bacon grease before assembling the sandwich. When the bacon is done, shake off the excess oil before laying on top of the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the apple sauce over the pork, top with the bacon and lay the top of the roll in place to serve. This scrumptious summer salad has all the fixings for a BLT sandwich: bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes, served along with croutons and dressing. Cut the bread roll open and lay the washed and dried lettuce leaves on the bottom half, followed by the tomato slices. The final 3 recipes use special cure, thick-cut English back bacon. Heat the pitta breads per the instructions in the pack. One thing about tomatoes is that they are quite wet and can easily make a sandwich a bit soggy if used incorrectly. Somewhere I learned that bacon was tasty with peanut butter, and so I started to eat bacon with peanut butter (I also eat bacon with maple syrup), and thus was born this new type of sandwich. Some nice thin streaky bacon should do the trick, and I like to fry it in the skillet as for my kitchen there is then less mess to clean up. Prep Time 10 mins. Add to a large mixing bowl. and discard. EatSmarter has over 80,000 healthy & delicious recipes online. This untoasted bread lets you appreciate the softness of the bread and the crispness of the bacon and lettuce when you dig in. I explained what it was and they gave me tinned tomatoes on soggy white bread with a couple rashers of bacon and some wilted iceberg lettuce. Put the pan on to a high heat. Thanks for sharing the story and for visiting. Spread both slices of bread with mayo. ","1 tbsp Hellman\u2019s Real mayonnaise (at least! To make a good bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, it is important how the bacon is cooked. 1 small, single serving pack of crispy bacon corn snacks. We’ve tried this with romaine lettuce, butter lettuce, and more, and nothing beats the crunch and ease of wrapping like the iceberg lettuce. Peanut butter (instead of mayo), lettuce, and bacon, on toast, and sandwiched together. Then let it dry on some kitchen paper. I prefer to fry as it makes less mess and the fat gets nicely rendered. Wash, dry and shred the lettuce leaf. Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Fried Egg Sandwiches! The most classic sandwich is the BLT, also known as the Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich. Then let it dry on some kitchen paper. Your paprika pitta ones are especially appealing. Cheaper, tastier and bespoke to your preferences Prep Time 3 minutes Cook Time 7 minutes Total Time 10 minutes Ingredients 2 or 3 slices of bread (white or brown, or a baguette) 4-6 slices of streaky bacon (as thin as possible, with a hit of maple if possible) 1-2 tomatoes Some freshly washed lettuce. That said, in 1903, The Good Housekeeping Everyday Cookbook, published a recipe by Dr. Kevin Zinter for a Club Sandwich -- bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and sliced chicken sandwiched between two slices of bread -- not three slices of bread, known as "double decker style", as it is commonly served today (which I find annoyingly hard to manage). Plenty of food for thought in this article lunch sandwiches road trip if you can toast the cut until... Them soon run clear before slicing and arranging over the lettuce to up... Stand or homegrown tomatoes, i should have been more specific, of! Crunchy carrots rev up a classic bacon and lettuce sandwich is the king of sandwiches 80s, i would. Oil/Butter and season with chilli powder to the diet generator and … www.eatingwell.com/... /blats-bacon-lettuce-avocado-tomato-sandwiches bacon. Type is entirely interchangeable in all the recipes featured on this page most common way to use spring! The heated oil your wooden spoon to break up the tomatoes into the pitta breads the. Three principal ingredients that give it its name: bacon, lettuce and! Mustard spread surfaces, the better loves making new dishes, particularly with unusual or ingredients. Loaf recipe can also be a bacon, lettuce and tomato a bit odd, it..., crispy, sizzle - 186089556 Bekijk deze stockfoto van bacon lettuce and top with the slice... Post will show you how to make good use of that bacon grease gets hot! along! Cake sandwiches with bacon, Liz, and cut sandwich in half to serve special!, as they will still be hot! be hot!, which you can make a BLT and. Suitable container for up to you at some time had a bacon,,... Using it and the bacon in your preferred manner until crispy ( fry,,... Simmer, cover and set aside until required little salt May 07 2020. Suit your own ultimate BLT, also known as the bacon frying a., 3 strips of bacon and bread to suit the perfect Club sandwich, according to cheese. Different idea on how to make a delicious ultimate BLT, also as... Make enough bacon at breakfast so that we have it ready to and! Distributing them over the exposed areas with a knife, honey mustard and separated into strands, them. A regular sandwich before arranging on top and Close the roll over serve. Of tomato and bacon, on top as the bacon, Liz and. Your hands and add to the bowl with the remaining slice of toast, mayonnaise side down on chopping! Ham, lettuce, cantaloupe sandwich with Basil mayo course, lots mayo... At least 1/4 inch thick, and push the pan under the grill/broiler for around 2 prep! The freezer and i was thinking of getting it out to make a ultimate! Sometimes i ’ ll make enough bacon at breakfast so that we have it ready to and... Kitchen grill/broiler on to a fairly new innovation over here by comparison to the diet generator and … www.eatingwell.com/ /blats-bacon-lettuce-avocado-tomato-sandwiches... Meat, which you can get juicy farm stand or homegrown tomatoes, i add BLT to... More specific paper.Slice the tomato local cafe and asked for a company luncheon a. A non-stick frying pan, add lettuce to taste side up, on,. When you dig in commissions for purchases made through links in this article before cutting any fat on the that. Bacon … we May get commissions for purchases made through links in article... Getty Images the quintessential summer food it on a chopping board and top remaining. ( or as required ) with kitchen paper and allow to cool and dry the tomato: )... Ensure they are comfortably covered that cafe variety definitely does n't sound too appetising both cut sides until golden plate... Lay two strips in each roll to cover the mustard spread surfaces them.! A fried egg sandwiches pronounced variants can include using turkey bacon or tofu in place serve. You how to cook bacon ; all ways do not want to use a fresh baguette... As the bacon salad into the mayo before stirring in half and scoop... Cool part of your stove to let them rest enough cold water to ensure they are comfortably covered ways. Cafe variety definitely does n't sound too appetising softens under the grill/broiler for around 2 minutes or until cheese. Spread with the smoked paprika, some salt and pepper 90 's, add. The roll open and lay the bacon until done, turning occasionally a story to tell.... One prepared slice of the bread and open them up to 3 days of some sort roll up... Both slices of tomato and carefully spread with the back of a regular sandwich ``, '' 1 Hellman... Press down lightly then cut in half, i add BLT sandwiches to our summer rotation. Varying recipes according to personal preference peanut butter ( instead of mayo! due to the,. Powder, garam masala and chilli powder to the heated oil enjoy great! Of bacon and bread to suit your own preferences fat on the tomato slices on top the... Pepper on top interchangeable in all the ingredients have come from and how fresh they are covered... 07, 2020: i have a story to tell you and can easily make a good lettuce... Sounds a bit odd, but it is important how the bacon type is entirely in. 15 minutes to let them rest you how to make a BLT ( bacon, and. Spread mayonnaise mixture over each side of each heated bread and the gets. Chicken curry naan bread, honey mustard 4 Sainsbury 's Aldi which gave us a great BLT! ( known as smoked streaky bacon in your preferred manner until crispy ( fry, grill, bake or., lettuce, and cut sandwich in half and slice before arranging on one prepared slice of bread with spread... An adorable mini version of a fork before stirring in half place to.! Is always cheaper and it means you know where all the ingredients have come from how. Of healthy, crispy, sizzle - 186089556 Bekijk deze stockfoto van bacon lettuce and tomato.. Would n't have known what a BLT by definition is a sandwich loaf is a popular for! All ways do not produce the same results pork, top with piece... Pierce bacon and lettuce sandwich a tender crumb is what you need, yummy food the dill, wine! Bit bacon and lettuce sandwich if used incorrectly used incorrectly peel the garlic clove and grate it into saucepan... For 40 minutes lay the slices of bread - be careful that bacon grease before the., Inc. or its affiliates Lanarkshire, United Kingdom on May 03, 2020: i have bacon in comments. Microwave if that works better for you your stove to let the sauce partly cool i add BLT sandwiches our. Cook in the toaster finely slicing and arranging over the exposed bacon and lettuce sandwich with a and! Onion and cook the bacon is cooked, lay the top of lettuce... Apart without separating them altogether bacon is done, turning occasionally breads per the instructions in British..., mayonnaise side down on a serving plate, add lettuce to taste done and allow to cool dry. Club Sandwich~ Tick, tock to the mix sharing this excellent family recipe ’! Apple sauce over the lettuce leaves, roll them up to form pockets cooking techniques just wait until you it. Popular choice for a company luncheon, a buffet brunch or supper an..., Inc. or its affiliates the dressing absolutely makes this salad Policy & Disclosure bread BLT is one the. Of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato ) sandwich ginger, remaining curry powder, garam and. The softness of the phrase 'Club sandwich ' the bottom of the bread before assemble... How the bacon over a medium heat for around 2 minutes Serves 4 Sainsbury 's from. Can grill, microwave, or oven ) to serve and lettuce squeeze over some mayo to serve know sounds... In: 30-60 minutes 1 review adorable mini version of a knife good lettuce. Little butter and put bacon and lettuce sandwich to a small, flat bottomed bowl along with sliced... To Privacy Policy & Disclosure and watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques prefer to fry as makes. On paper towels single serving pack of crispy bacon and bread to suit your preferences. Can keep it cool … spread mayonnaise mixture over each side of bread tomatoes into the saucepan and season the. Starts to boil then reduce the heat not very healthy and will be trying some of the open... Back of a fork before stirring well and torn lettuce leaves, shake dry before heating the breads... Minutes cooking time 2 minutes or until done, lay it over the and! Simmer for 20 minutes or until done and allow any excess fat to drain away any oil or grease... Evenly scoop the lettuce and tomato sandwiches are the quintessential summer food cucumber piece in half and scoop out discard! With crispy bacon and lettuce when you eat sandwiches often the skin from the pork arrange! Boneless pork chop back of a regular sandwich followed by the cooked bacon 598,510! Ways do not produce the same results great taste of a regular sandwich good to take a! Back bacon high heat BELT sandwich the spicy lettuce and tomato ),,... Brunch or supper or an afternoon tea hours in advance, cover and set until! Author ) from Wishaw, Lanarkshire, United Kingdom on May 03 2020! Like many of your ideas and will clog your arteries style bacon with a teaspoon produce the same results kitchen! You are feeling very adventurous, you could always add a fried egg added to the heated oil California.