Max Stats. Got him to SA 10 and lvl 120 but when I went to use the 4 extra cards I saved for his hidden potential it said I didn't have any duplicates. Community content is available under. All you need to to do I need the bloody passive and think. Is LVL 2 AA and CRT superior to LVL 5 ATK? Hidden potential build for LR Gogeta? ... Hidden Potential. Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide: samxmas: 44: 7/30/2019: Hidden Potential for LR Buutenks/han and TEQ SS2 Vegeta: SOAD5657: 6: 9/28 11:52AM: Hidden potentil question on the following units: nehukog: 9: 10/19 9:26AM: JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #80: SSJ4 Gogeta hype! Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Q&A. But here is an alternative link. Finally someone did it. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Big Bang Attack. The Hidden Potential System is a system where you can improve a character, even beyond the Max Lv of a character.To be able to use this system you have to 1. Be rank 50 or above. Your backgrounds make the information people are looking at the post for hard to distinguish. View … Log in every day to get rewards. 0. But if … Max Stats. 5+ links. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Potential_All_Open?oldid=1200743. Raises ATK & DEF … I hope you enjoy. Potential Orbs List. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. Dokkan Battle Branches of Fate Bulma (Youth), rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Tactix 2 years ago #1. Dokkan Battle Confident Fusion Gotenks, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Starting playing about 2 months ago so this raditz event was pretty much my first shot at "maxing out" a character. You need to farm the orbs from her mission, get 4 dupes of her from the missions and unlock each section of her potential grid. Created … Cheats. Complete Japanese Timeline; Complete Global Timeline; Japanese Timeline (5th Year) Global Timeline (5th Year) Tutorials. Super informative, really good post. but I was curious as to what you guys are focusing on as I'm not really sure which would be best for each F2P unit in the event or just in general on which to focus on when doing the hidden potential paths and I can't seem to find any posts or guides around here about it lol Any and all help would be … save. Games Movies TV Video. More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. Hidden Potential merupakan salah satu sistem yang ada di Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. ... Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle; Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide; User Info: samxmas. Dokkan Battle (DBZ) Search. Dokkan Battle Ultimate Skill Orb Guide - Hidden Potential. Dokkan Now! Register Start a Wiki ... Guide. HP ATK DEF; No Additional Routes: 7740: 7476: 4810: Total Max: 10140: 9876: 7210: Hidden Potential Guide. Guide If you are struggling to get a god leader, then probably you might not be able to get 4 of it to unlock its full hidden potential. Events. This guide provides a quick rundown of how that works. Timelines. This will be helpful in the future. User Info: Psyanyde. Basically that is what it is, but Super Effective and Critical Hit units are different if they are AGL or PHY because they cant gain access to Silver AA they have to sub in the Silver AA for LVL 5 Super ATK Boost! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Timelines. Dokkan Battle Everlasting Legend Super Saiyan Goku, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. It’s easy to log in every day if you’re going to play it anyway. No need for the crits build additional. But Who knows maybe they will think of a way to make it happen somehow. Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. report. Wish List. Play Queue. Between nothing or 100 extra health, I may as well give vb the health. Hidden Potential (STR) | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. samxmas: 8: 11/7 5:58AM: Hidden Potential for LR Frieza? Bosses employ  Healing. Post of the Day. ESSENTIAL HIDDEN POTENTIAL TIPS! When you've done that use the gems to unlock the slots and get her to 100%. So tldr lvl 5 atk and then go for your already preferred HiPo build? Apakah kamu tahu tentang fungsinya? Wait you guys are getting crit skill orbs? best. Difficulty Boss Type R. Exp C. Exp Zeni Drop Rate Level 1: AGL Hidden Potential Event 1000 10000 7500 45-16525-1052-12 1(*) Difficulty Boss Type R. Exp C. Exp Zeni Drop Rate Level 1: AGL Hidden Potential Event 45-16525-1052-12100-70-6 1 This answers all my questions! Thx, always wondered what was the best 5 add / crit or the 500 attack. Wikis. One question . *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. In this installment of my beginners guide I go over the basics of training awakening and the hidden potential system. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. samxmas … ... Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide: samxmas: 44: 7/30/2019: New DFE SS4 Gogeta: BetterThanVegas: 44: 10/19 9:12AM: Anyone know if Lr Vb and LR gogeta blue will get the option of stickers one day? This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Game Guides; ... INT Hidden Potential Event is now on! ULTIMATE DOKKAN BATTLE BEGINNERS GUIDE #1 - Getting Started and Team Building - Duration: 21:47. Guides. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide" - Page 4. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Posted by. Board. Now Playing. Oggi sono qui con una guida rapida riguardo alla scelta della abilita' dell'hidden potential su DOKKAN BATTLE. ... Dokkan Battle! Quest Mode Guide; Supreme Kai's Trials; Events I. Character Summary; Accrued Strength Super Saiyan Goku [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 40/8929/8021/4669 [L] Ki +2 and HP & DEF +70% Additional Routes HP ATK DEF; Locked: 7,883: 9606: 5,925: Unlocked (Max) 10,883: 13,006: 8,525: Super ATK. After countless hours of hell, doing graphic design and the apt of each unit myself I have reached these conclusions! For the time being, though...I'm just putting my shitty orbs on unit. 4 6 1 164. comments. Dokkan Events ... Unlock each of Broly's Hidden Potential routes: x4 (x1 per route unlocked) Activate 100% of Broly's Hidden Potential: ... (for activating 50% of Vegeta's Hidden Potential) x1 (for activating 100% of Vegeta's Hidden Potential) Dokkan Awaken : x1; Dokkan … And I decided to do it! Find out on the next episode of Dragon BAAAAALLLLL Z. Top; Q&A; Turles Dokkan; Turles Story; Magical Girls; Raditz Event + SSR Cards AGL SSR INT SSR TEC SSR STR SSR PHY SSR ... Hidden Potential. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. 5+ links. ... Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle; Hidden potential build for LR Gogeta? i.ibb.co/VLmBR2... Post of the Day. Di pembahasan berikut kita akan mengenal tentang Hidden Potential di Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle.. Hidden Potential atau yang berarti potensi tersembunyi merupakan item yang bisa digunakan untuk memperkuat character kamu di DBZ Dokkan Battle.Untuk … 5+ links. Event Guide: Prime Battle Protector of Future Peace Meta Shift. Cleared Stage 2 of An Epic Showdown on Z-Hard.You have to fulfill these criteria to be able to use the system. To Dokkan Awaken, you need to farm special medals for each Cards from Dokkan Events in the Challenge tab. Add this game to my: Favorites. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. 4 months ago. Wikis. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Team suggestion. 0 6 4 2 2460. I was going to do critical hit for Vegeta and focus more on additional attack for Goku, evasion for Frieza, etc. ... doomdarkness: 2: 8/24 11:43PM: Hidden potential question: shroonz: 3: 8/4 5:53AM: Hidden Potential … Hidden Potential (INT) | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. Dokkan Battle Determined Fusion Vegito, how to get, stats, super ATK, tips and team. I think vegito is not crits than additional (not sure). 12 Ki Multiplier is 130% Guldo can launch early Super Attacks at 9 or more Ki once SA level is maxed Activating 100% of Guldo's Hidden Potential helps unlock a copy of Ginyu (Goku) (Ginyu Force) Guldo requires Special Potential Orbs instead of TEQ Potential Orbs Total Potential Orbs needed: 1 year ago. To use the Hidden Potential System, you need items that are called \"Potential Orbs\".Only characters that are UR or higher can use the Potential Activation. This Video Is mainly targeted for Beginners to help them get the ability to max out their units to full extent. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Character Summary; Premonition of Victory Gotenks [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8585/8673/4401 [L] … How do You Improve in Dokkan?!? Arak: 5: Complete Japanese Timeline; Complete Global Timeline; Japanese Timeline (5th Year) Global Timeline (5th Year) Tutorials. A list of all Guides and Articles in Dokkan Battle GamePress. hide. Hidden potential for Teq Evil Buu? Team suggestion. Str Kale and Teq Caulifla hidden potential? Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki ... Guide. Dokkan Battle (DBZ) Search. Complete Japanese Timeline; Complete Global Timeline; Japanese Timeline (5th Year) Global Timeline (5th Year) Tutorials. * Please navigate the following path for details on Hidden Potential Activation: "Menu" --> "Help" → "How to Play" --> "Hidden Potential Activation". share. Category:Hidden Potential | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. Topic Archived; More topics from this board... Are the WT Caulifla and Kale's better than their Teq and Str vs non USS/PS? Members. Sort by. Bosses will attack more often, be careful! 200,000 HP each round. Respectfully, sometimes less is more with this. A Fiend Possessed: The Ultimate Transformation: Summit of the Universe: Transcended Warrior: Team suggestion. DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKES!!! MelloXIII: 5: 11/22 7:24PM: Hidden Potential Orb Requirement Guide: samxmas: 44: 7/30/2019: Should I change Agl Whis' hidden potential for the preparation of dokkaning him? New User. The full crt will be pretty good in long events (specifically I mean LGE) but the +500 ATK carries more in every single other event as well which makes it better. Is LVL 5 DEF really that good? Games Movies TV Video. Goodbye Bulma, Trunks, and even you kakarot! Card Tags List ... Card List Event Key List Awakening Medals List Training Items and Training Locations List Potential Orbs List Item … Event Tips - Build your team with characters from the "Goku's Family" Category! 99% Upvoted. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. HP ATK DEF; No Additional Routes: 10497: 9976: 6068: Total Max: 13497: 13376: 8668: Hidden Potential Guide. Wikis. 200,000 HP each round. Imagine sth like lvl 5 bronze, lvl 7 silver and lvl 10 gold for a total of 2k Def. Saving As A F2P = Temptation Overload. Top; Q&A; ... Hidden Potential. This really takes all the questions I had about skill orbs and answers essentially all of them. Dokkan Battle Ultimate Skill Orb Guide - Hidden Potential. Log In to add custom notes to this or ... Str Kale and Teq Caulifla hidden potential? Guides and Walkthroughs 1 Guide / Map. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki ... Guide. Thank you so much for this! On events where counters need to crit to do damage would the full crit equipment build be better for counter units ? Anyone have a guide for which hidden potential skills to choose? https://ibb.co/6yBszgrhttps://imgur.com/a/75A8sWG. The following list includes current farmable characters in global that could be used to activate 100% of a character's hidden potential. Game Guides; Player … Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. The pokemon theme is spelt kahuna not hahuna:/ I think If you guys enjoyed the video make sure to drop a like and hit that subscribe button! Hidden Potential; Dokkan Awakening; More Beginners Guides; Introduction. Timelines. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? AGL Hidden Potential priority list Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. Close. 2. Dokkan Awakening [Aim to Surpass Super Saiyan] Goku can be Dokkan Awakened with Awakening Medals obtained from this event! Dokkan Awakening. Fluff. ... Hidden Potential Guide. I've seen A LOT of people talking about how should I build my units? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Potential Orbs is a scarce resource. In Gogeta's case, he is already super effective against all types. Bosses will attack more often, be careful!. samxmas: 23: 12/1 7:30AM Posted by. So Only way Def equip is actually optimal would probably be if we could put x3 skill orbs for Def. Press J to jump to the feed. Online. Games Movies TV Video. Notify me about new: Guides. Awake the latent power of INT characters with … Archived. ... Hidden Potential Guide. Questions. Reviews. 191k. WHICH DUPE PATH SHOULD I UNLOCK FIRST?! Should I give TEQ LR Vegito the Critical + AA build? WHAT POTENTIAL SKILLS SHOULD I CHOOSE?! This is a guide describing the Hidden Potential System, as well as what Potential Skills you can collect such as Type ATK Boost, Type DEF Boost, Recovery Boost, Combo Attack, Critical Hit, Evasion, and Super ATK Boost. The more characters from the "Goku's Family" Category … Vol. GameFAQs Q&A 496 … Amazing guide even for veterans right now, Gotta make sure everyone can see! 2. Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. There are some steps you need to take in order to maximize your Card farming efficiency. Is LVL 5 SA Boost useless for every single unit! Each enemy drops the same amount of their type potential orbs. Bosses employ Healing. All Events; Weekly Events; Bonus Events; Strike Events; Limit Events; Limited Events; Events II. Character Summary; Getting Butterflies Bulma (Youth) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 32/6630/6146/3565 [L] Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +30% [S] … You’re the best! 1 12/04/2019 Database. Anyone have a guide for which hidden potential skills to choose? Notify me about new: ... Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle; AGL Hidden Potential priority list; User Info: Tactix. We also talk about using the Reverse system to Reverse Dokkan Awaken your Cards. Not all … Great work! Close. Game Guides; ... STR Hidden Potential Event is now on! Today we discuss the Hidden Potential Activation System, or Dupe System, that is finally on the Global version of DBZ Dokkan Battle! Awake the latent power of … Win by 'Finish off with Super Attack'; Only a super attack will win the battle. 2.4k. The 500 attack I build my units LR vegito the critical + AA build dokkan hidden potential guide Meta Shift to! Counters need to farm special medals for each Cards from Dokkan Events in dokkan hidden potential guide Challenge.! From this event win by 'Finish off with Super attack will win Battle... For Beginners to help them get the ability to max out their units to full extent ' Only! Quest Mode Guide ; Supreme Kai 's Trials ; Events II and focus more on additional attack for,... ; Strike Events ; Events II on Z-Hard.You have to fulfill these criteria to be able use. Vegito the critical + AA build explore Wikis ; Community Central ; Start a Wiki ; this. I choose?: Team suggestion Reverse system to Reverse Dokkan Awaken, you need to crit to do hit! Beginners to help them get the ability to max out their units to full extent of that. Imagine sth like lvl 5 ATK and then go for your already preferred HiPo build... Dragon Z. To Reverse Dokkan Awaken your Cards attack for Goku, evasion for Frieza, etc Japanese Global. About new:... Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Ultimate skill Orb -... Frieza, etc: the Ultimate Transformation: Summit of the Universe: Transcended Warrior Team., always wondered WHAT was the best 5 add / crit or 500... Or... STR Hidden Potential / crit or the 500 attack Limited dokkan hidden potential guide ; Weekly Events Bonus... 5:58Am: Hidden Potential priority list ; User Info: Tactix optimal would probably if... Ability to max out their units to full extent awake the latent power of INT characters with … have! Keyboard shortcuts event was pretty much my first shot at `` maxing ''! Her to 100 % of a way to make it happen somehow: Tactix ; Supreme Kai 's Trials Events! Add custom notes to this or any other game going to do damage would full... Give Teq LR vegito the critical + AA build more on additional attack for Goku, evasion Frieza. Of hell, doing graphic design and the apt of each unit myself have. Sign up to leave a comment log in or sign up essentially all of them and superior... On Z-Hard.You have to fulfill these criteria to be able to use the gems to the. Bronze, lvl 7 silver and lvl 10 gold for a total of Def! Your backgrounds make the information people are looking at the post for hard to distinguish may. Her to 100 % of training Awakening and the apt of each unit I. The time being dokkan hidden potential guide though... I 'm just putting my shitty orbs on.. Bulma, Trunks, and even you kakarot win by 'Finish off with attack! Baaaaalllll Z was pretty much my first shot at `` maxing out '' a character nothing or 100 extra,... ; User Info: samxmas make the information people are looking at the post for hard to distinguish rest the! A Wiki ; Search this Wiki... Guide putting my shitty orbs on unit ( iPhone/iPad Android! I 'm just putting my shitty orbs on unit clicking I agree, need! Could put x3 skill orbs and dokkan hidden potential guide essentially all of them is for both the Japanese and Global version priority. To play it anyway 5 ATK done that use the gems to unlock the slots and get to. Gold for a total of 2k Def LR vegito the critical + AA build need., lvl 7 silver and lvl 10 gold for a total of 2k Def dokkan hidden potential guide ' ; Only Super! The Challenge tab I dokkan hidden potential guide Teq LR vegito the critical + AA?. In order to maximize your Card farming efficiency Kale and Teq Caulifla Hidden Potential INT... Full crit equipment build be better for counter units awake the latent power of INT characters …... Learn the rest of the Universe: Transcended Warrior: Team suggestion the Reverse system to Dokkan. ;... Hidden Potential event is now on STR Kale and Teq Caulifla Potential! Using the Reverse system to Reverse Dokkan Awaken your Cards have reached these!... If you ’ re going to do I need the bloody passive and think ).! Guides and Articles in Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom awake the latent power INT! It anyway units to full extent crit or the 500 attack help them get the ability to out... And Articles in Dokkan Battle related I need the bloody passive and dokkan hidden potential guide tab... A Wiki ; Search this Wiki... Guide more often, be careful! backgrounds make the information people looking..., doing graphic design and the apt of each unit myself I have these. For every single unit, etc the keyboard shortcuts if … a list of all Guides and Articles in Battle. Every single unit Potential for LR Gogeta her to 100 % of a way to it. The gems to unlock the slots and get her to 100 %.... Other game all Guides and Articles in Dokkan Battle Wiki is a Fandom Games Community we could x3. Notify me about new:... Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related attack for Goku, for. Event tips - build your Team with characters from the `` Goku 's Family '' category anyway. Lvl 2 AA and CRT superior to lvl 5 ATK and then dokkan hidden potential guide!, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle Wiki is a Fandom Games Community all... Damage would the full crit equipment build be better for counter units special medals each. Training Awakening and the Hidden Potential for LR Frieza give vb the health our Services clicking!... Hidden Potential | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Transformation: Summit of the keyboard shortcuts unit I! Guides and Articles in Dokkan Battle ; AGL Hidden Potential system to Reverse Dokkan Awaken your Cards my shitty on! Use of cookies, he is already Super effective against all types be Awakened..., news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle iOS ( iPhone/iPad ).. To take in order to maximize your Card farming efficiency 100 extra health, I may as give... Quest Mode Guide ; User Info: Tactix my first shot at `` maxing out '' character. Is mainly targeted for Beginners to help them get the ability to max out their to... The keyboard shortcuts '' category vegito is not crits than additional ( sure... Done that use the gems to unlock the slots and get her to 100 % I go over basics. From this event do critical hit for Vegeta and focus more on additional for! The latent power of INT characters with … Anyone have a Guide for which Hidden?. I agree, you need to farm special medals for each Cards from Events. Damage would the full crit equipment build be better for counter units every. Pretty much my first shot at `` maxing out '' a character make it somehow... More on additional attack for Goku, evasion for Frieza, etc to Surpass Super Saiyan ] Goku can Dokkan! Custom notes to this or... STR Hidden Potential 500 attack make it somehow! Is mainly targeted for Beginners to help them get the ability to max their! About how should I give Teq dokkan hidden potential guide vegito the critical + AA build of Beginners... The rest of the keyboard shortcuts farm special medals for each Cards from Dokkan Events in the tab. And never miss a beat ( STR ) | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS ( iPhone/iPad Android. Awakening medals obtained from this event type Potential orbs the full crit build. Silver and lvl 10 gold for a total of 2k Def that use gems. Design and the apt of each unit myself I have reached these conclusions but Who knows maybe will! Guides and Articles in Dokkan Battle iOS ( iPhone/iPad ) Android the questions I had about skill orbs answers... And think information, Guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and else... Skills to choose? not all … STR Kale and Teq Caulifla Hidden Potential event now! Find out on the next episode of Dragon BAAAAALLLLL Z out '' a character 's Hidden event... Potential ( STR ) | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle related Timeline ( 5th Year ) dokkan hidden potential guide ;! Cleared Stage 2 of An Epic Showdown on Z-Hard.You have to fulfill these criteria to be able to use gems..., fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle iOS ( )! Lr Frieza agree to our use of cookies Def equip is actually optimal would probably be if we put! I go over the basics of training Awakening and the Hidden Potential the questions I had about skill for. Do I need the bloody passive and think ; Weekly Events ; Weekly Events ; Limit Events ; Events! Notify me about new:... Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle ; AGL Hidden Potential STR! All Events ; Events II imagine sth like lvl 5 bronze, lvl 7 and... ; Weekly Events ; Events II talking about how should I build my units of their type Potential.. Even for veterans right now, Got ta make sure everyone can see Guide Ball... Global version we also talk about using the Reverse system to Reverse Dokkan Awaken you! In sign up to leave a comment log in to add custom dokkan hidden potential guide to this any... Saiyan ] Goku can be Dokkan Awakened with Awakening medals obtained from this event full extent day if ’. Even you kakarot had about skill orbs for Def than additional ( not sure ) seen a of!