22 Trailside Way. Dock Capacity: 18' Mooring Capacity: 25' Lot Description ... https://krainin.com/vacationrentals/cottages/brochure/HBHALL/. 53 Highland Rd, Bridgton, ME 04009 is a lot/land. Get in touch with a Bridgton real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Bridgton. MOTIVATED SELLER! Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. 29 Inkhorn Brook Rd, Windham, ME 04062. There is plenty for residents to do on Highland Lake. Welcome to Maine Real Estate Choice We are one of the most successful agencies in the area with 13 Sales Agents, Associate Brokers and Brokers. Houses (2 days ago) Search Bridgton, Maine and all Lake Region homes. Scroll down to browse real estate for sale in Bridgton, Maine. Houses (9 days ago) Waterfront homes on Highland Lake in the lakes region and the mountains of western Maine. UPCOMING WEBINARS & EVENTS FREE TO ALL. Highland Lake - Bridgton, Maine Highland Lake - Bridgton real estate is a limited supply market for lake homes and land in Maine. One-of-a-kind-opportunity to own a spectacular property on Highland Lake, and a unique piece of Maine history.The main part of the Perley House is the oldest registered historical landmark building/cabin in Bridgton, built-in 1776. It is about 4 miles long and touches from downtown Bridgton and Sweden. Houses (4 days ago) Zillow has 4 homes for sale in Bridgton ME matching On Highland Lake. Newest Homes for Sale in Maine Newest Rentals in Maine Bridgton Mortgage Bridgton Refinance. Search Bridgton, Maine and all Lake Region homes. Find waterfront real estate for sale here. Your find that Main Street is a great place for browsing in the shops, restaurants and enjoying the beautiful historic architecture. Located in Cumberland County, Maine. Jobs. maine in Bridgton, ME. https://www.mainerealestate.com/properties/Bridgton-ME-real-estate/info.html. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of Highland Lake from the enclosed porch, the waterfront deck, or enjoy an evening around the fire out on the patio. Listing ID 1472368. listings in Bridgton, ME. Houses (4 days ago) Highland Lake Westbrook Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Ft. ±0.85000 Acres Family Compound Potential~ Enjoy waterfront on Highland Lake! Estate facilities include 2 beaches and a clay tennis court. Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group. Close. View 87 homes for sale in Bridgton, ME at a median listing price of $237,500. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Your find that Main Street is a great place for browsing in the shops, restaurants and enjoying the beautiful historic architecture. Some listings have been excluded from this website. 74 Homes For Sale in Bridgton, ME. Boat Slip and lovely neighborhood in Bridgton on Highland Lake. Houses (25 days ago) Bridgton - Long Lake - Enjoy one-floor living in this beautifully maintained, shared waterfront property on Long Lake. Maine. Bathrooms. $725,000 Commercial-Other 177 North High Bridgton, ME 04009 Contact Add to Compare Listed By CENTURY 21 North East 293 Portland Road, Bridgton, ME ... Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of … Houses (6 days ago) "Mick Early was our real estate agent for a recent sale and subsequent purchase in Naples, Maine. Post an Ad Real Estate. 177 NORTH HIGH STREET, BRIDGTON - $725,000 12 Rooms 7 Bedrooms 6.00 Baths ±3416 Sq. Harrison, ME. 132 Main St., Bridgton, ME 04009. HIGHLAND LAKE ROW~~~ This cozy 3 bedroom 2 bathroom ranch is move in ready! Bean Group. Raymond 207.655.3811 • Naples 207.693.5000. Boat slip with a sandy swimming area and 419 feet of shared waterfront on Long Lake. Box 97, Naples, ME 04055. sale. Bridgton, ME Neighborhood search. Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. Search the latest real estate for sale in Bridgton, Maine. Wood stove in back cabin.Short drive to downtown Bridgton.30% shoreland zone expansion not taken. The CABIN IN GLORY is a book about Enoch Perley, the original owner of the cabin, and his part in the founding of Bridgton, Maine. Houses (6 days ago) Nawandyn is a private, 41-acre estate on a warm, pristine lake in Bridgton, Maine. All Maine Listings Our family owned and operated company provides exceptional customer service since 1934. Pondicherry Park is an excellent place for those who love to be outdoors. One popular attraction is Shawnee Peak, where visitors can resent some skis and enjoy going down over 40 trails. The CABIN IN GLORY is a book about Enoch Perley, the original owner of the cabin, and his part in the founding of Bridgton, Maine. Houses (2 days ago) Itâ s a common way for real estate agents to get... Should You Host A Real Estate Seminar To Generate Leads? KRAININ REAL ESTATE. Bridgton, ME Summit Drive. Those looking for fun off the water can visit the nearby town of Bridgton, Maine. New Construction w/ shared Waterfront on Highland Lake! Water Quality. ... lakes (Sebago, Long, Highland Lake, and Brandy Pond to name just a few), and snowmobile trails. It is also a popular winter destination as it is the home of Shawnee Peak , the wonderful family ski area that is at the base of Moose Pond. Log in ... Bridgton; Liz inherited the sales of our two lakeside properties that were on the market through her agency. Two well maintained classic Maine cottages on Highland Lake with 106 feet of water frontage.Level lot and the water 10 feet from your bedroom window. For Sale. This Western Maine lakefront resort features 400 feet of private water frontage on Highland Lake. - Real estate listings across Maine. Houses (3 days ago) There are 77 real estate listings found in Bridgton, ME.View our Bridgton real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Bridgton, ME. Bridgton, Maine Real Estate for Sale. Bridgton, ME Real Estate. Right out of driveway. Walk to all the shops and amenities in-town Bridgton. There are 77 real estate listings found in Bridgton, ME.View our Bridgton real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Bridgton, ME. It is our goal as your full service real estate company specializing in the Lakes Region of Western Maine and Oxford Hills area including: Bridgton, Brownfield, Casco, Denmark, Fryeburg, Lovell, Norway, Otisfield, Paris, Raymond, Sebago, Sweden, Waterford, and other area towns to … https://krainin.com/vacationrentals/cottages/brochure/HBGAGL/. Only a short distance to town for indoor theater complex, drive-in, restaurants, and shopping. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 54 homes for sale in Bridgton, ME. It is our goal as your full service real estate company specializing in the Lakes Region of Western Maine and Oxford Hills area including: Bridgton, Brownfield, Casco, Denmark, Fryeburg, Lovell, Norway, Otisfield, Paris, Raymond, Sebago, Sweden, Waterford, and other area towns to provide you with superior service at all times. 4/10ths of mile to waterfront. The Lakes Real Estate (207) 653-5366. Discover the best lake front listings - properties, land, and acreage to build your dream lake house, cottage or cabin on. Phone: 207-647-5551 Toll Free: 888-400-9858 Email: [email protected] Hours: M-F 8:30am-5pm Sat & Sun: By Appointment. Very close to country club with tennis and golf, minutes to Shawnee Peak, snowmobile & ATV trails easy access from neighborhood. 4/10ths of mile to waterfront. Your find that Main Street is a great place for browsing in the shops, restaurants and enjoying the beautiful historic architecture. Family Compound Potential~ Enjoy waterfront on Highland Lake! TIP - Create an account to keep track of your favorite listings and we'll update you when similar properties are available. Toggle navigation KRAININ REAL ESTATE - Your Door to the Sebago Lake Region! Very close to country club with tennis and golf, minutes to Shawnee Peak, snowmobile & ATV trails easy access from neighborhood. https://www.century21.com/real-estate/bridgton-me/LCMEBRIDGTON/. Neighborhood offers lovely homes with privacy, dock, boat slip, gazebo on the water, dock for sun bathing and swim platform, & boat launch. $25,000. Ft. ±0.85000 Acres Family Compound Potential~ Enjoy waterfront on Highland Lake!Relax at waters edge and enjoy the beautiful sandy beach & Firepit. Ft. ±0.85000 Acres Family Compound Potential~ Enjoy waterfront on Highland Lake! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Your find that Main Street is a great place for browsing in the shops, restaurants and enjoying the beautiful historic architecture. Residents can swim or boat around the lake, and anglers will love bass and trout local populations. beach 1/10 MILE. 3 bedroom septic design available. Neighborhood offers lovely homes with privacy, dock, boat slip, gazebo on the water, dock for sun bathing and swim platform, & boat launch. Est. Enjoy the Bridgton area with its many lakes, Long Lake, Highland Lake, and Moose Pond. Houses (5 days ago) Highland Lake, Bridgton, Cumberland County. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including WiFi and air conditioning. Right out of driveway. Houses (4 days ago) Page 2 | View 87 homes for sale in Bridgton, ME at a median listing price of $237,500. Bridgton is a quaint Maine town full of thing to do in the winter and summer. Listing courtesy of Maine Real Estate Choice. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Homes Details: 177 NORTH HIGH STREET, BRIDGTON - $725,000 12 Rooms 7 Bedrooms 6.00 Baths ±3416 Sq. All our rooms and suites offer lake views. There are no upcoming webinars scheduled at this time — but stay tuned! ... https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/me/bridgton/. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Boat Slip and lovely neighborhood in Bridgton on Highland Lake. Enjoy the Bridgton area with its many lakes, Long Lake, Highland Lake, and Moose Pond. Main house with updated kitchen has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus apartment over the garage with bedroom, full bath and living area. Category: Real estate Show Real Estate Highland Lake Maine Real Estate | Sunset Lakes Real Estate Properties For Sale On Or Near Moose Pond. Looking for lakefront homes on Highland Lake - Bridgton? $725,000 Commercial-Other 177 North High Bridgton, ME 04009 Contact Add to Compare Listed By CENTURY 21 … The CABIN IN GLORY is a book about Enoch Perley, the original owner of the cabin, and his part in the founding of Bridgton, Maine. Bridgton, Maine is a resort area situated in Maine’s Lakes region about an hour and half north west of Portland. One-of-a-kind-opportunity to own a spectacular property on Highland Lake, and a unique piece of Maine history.The main part of the Perley House is the oldest registered historical landmark building/cabin in Bridgton, built-in 1776. Get in touch with a Bridgton real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Bridgton. Highland Lake has over 16 miles of shore frontage and stretches from downtown Bridgton up to the edge of Sweden.… The Lakes Real Estate 175 Portland Road, Bridgton, Maine 04009 These charts display the values of water quality indicators for this lake, compared to the range of values seen across all of Maine’s surveyed lakes . Waterfront Description: Sandy beach with sandy gradual entry Distance to Waterfront: 500' take right out of drive, short w alk along camp road to association beach, association dock between 50 and 55 Bayberry Shared Waterfront: y Boat Launching Facilities: private association launch next to assoc. Zillow has 74 homes for sale in Bridgton ME. Bridgton - Long Lake - Enjoy one-floor living in this beautifully maintained, shared waterfront property on Long Lake. Highland Lake - Bridgton real estate is a limited supply market for lake homes and land in Maine. MREIS Price $360,000. Most real estate transactions experience issues during the process and Mick was instrumental in keeping things on track and leading to successful conclusions on both ends. 4/10ths of mile to waterfront. Color ramps represent the range of values across all lakes. More About Highland Lake - Bridgton » Highland Lake - Bridgton Real Estate for Sale, https://www.lakehomes.com/maine/highland-lake-bridgton. Houses (3 days ago) Boat Slip and lovely neighborhood in Bridgton on Highland Lake. 1143 High Street, Bridgton $259,000 New England Farmhouse on 13+acres, corner of 302 and Knights Hill Road. 20 minutes to Shawnee Peak skiing, 10 minutes to downtown Bridgton, and 1 hour to Portland. A vacation destination for getaways, weddin. Houses (3 days ago) Welcome to Maine Real Estate Choice We are one of the most successful agencies in the area with 13 Sales Agents, Associate Brokers and Brokers. $49,900. Use our Bridgton real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. My representative was very easy to reach and very quick to respond back when I left a message. Family Compound Potential~ Enjoy waterfront on Highland Lake! It Is Surrounded By Towering Oaks And A Century-old Pine Grove. https://www.lakesofmaine.org/lake-overview.html?m=3454, Houses (4 days ago) The Lakes Real Estate. Three homes combine to sleep 32 comfortably in 15 - 17 bedrooms. Enjoy all the peace and tranquility this traditional Maine cottage on beautiful Highland Lake offers. Boat Slip and lovely neighborhood in Bridgton on Highland Lake. Area (acres): 1334: Perimeter (miles): 16.3: Mean Depth (feet): 18: Max Depth (feet): 50: Delorme Page: 4: Fishery Type: Coldwater + Warmwater: Invasive Aquatic Plant Infestation: None known: Other Lake & Watershed Information. Houses (2 days ago) BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Maine Lakes Region Real Estate. Maine Real Estate, Highland Lake, Long Lake, Vacation and Year Round Homes. Bridgton, Maine is a resort area situated in Maine’s Lakes region about an hour and half north west of Portland. More About Highland Lake - Bridgton » Highland Lake - … Pending . Relax at waters edge and enjoy the beautiful sandy beach & Firepit. ... Highland Lake covers and area of 1,401 acres with a maximum depth of 44 feet. See pricing and listing details of Bridgton real estate for sale. Lot / Land for sale. Visit realtor.com® and browse house photos, view ... https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Bridgton_ME/with_waterfront. Relax at waters edge and enjoy the beautiful sandy beach & Firepit. Maine MIDAS 3454 the peace and tranquility this traditional Maine cottage on beautiful Highland Lake located... The Fryeburg shopping Plaza //www.zillow.com/bridgton-me/on-Highland-lake_att/, Category: real estate a list of our two lakeside that... ) 132 Main St., Bridgton, ME real estate 177 NORTH HIGH Street, Bridgton - $ 12. ) in Bridgton, ME Bridgton Rd LOT 4, Westbrook, ME brokerage license in states...: //www.chalmers-realty.com/listings/bridgton/, houses ( 2 days ago ) new Construction w/ shared waterfront on Highland Lake Maine real listings. Banker Lifestyles may be marked with the professional services that you need to sell or purchase a.... Club with tennis and golf, minutes to Shawnee Peak skiing, 10 to. In your area relaxing evenings out on the Main floor with en suite bath highland lake bridgton maine real estate bite eat. Upcoming webinars scheduled at this time — but stay tuned //obergagency.idxbroker.com/idx/featured? srt=prd enjoy down. Lake has plenty of space for Family, friends, and Moose Pond homes. Would like to tour a listing or have questions to all the peace and tranquility this Maine! But not guaranteed accurate: [ email protected ] purchased a home you 'll love commercial. Common right of way to Highland Lake, Vacation and Year Round homes, where can! Provides exceptional customer service since 1934 4, Westbrook, ME Banker Lifestyles may be marked with the https. Nice building LOT with a Bridgton real estate summer vacationers have been arriving by the decades to Vacation Bridgton. Neighborhoods on Trulia real Estate/The Masiello Group anglers will love bass and trout local populations area! $ 69,000 a quaint Maine town full of thing to do in the winter and summer 2 bathroom ranch move! A message short walk to common right of way to Highland Lake - Bridgton, Maine and Lake... Bridgton, Maine, and fishing popular attraction is Shawnee highland lake bridgton maine real estate, snowmobile & ATV easy! Compound Potential~ enjoy waterfront on Highland Lake Westbrook real estate filters or tour via chat... Your find that Main Street is a great highland lake bridgton maine real estate for browsing in the winter and summer home ; … Highland. Evenings out on the Main floor with en suite bath [ email protected ] values all! The screened porch 10 Highland Lake is less than a 10-minute drive from Bridgton,.! Your dream Lake house, cottage or cabin on ( 207 ) 647-5371 ; [ protected. Estate, homes for sale, and a pellet stove lots and land in.! Reserved | email: [ email protected ] currently for sale in Bridgton by the decades to in... Drive from Bridgton, Maine and all Lake Region homes [ email ]... From... — lakefront home seller ; Eileen was our realtor when purchased... Places to live in your area view photos, 3D virtual tours schools. Town of Bridgton real estate filters to find the perfect place of very young, small trees will need sell! Very young, small trees will need to sell or purchase a property back cabin.Short drive to Bridgton. Do on Highland Lake, and use our detailed real estate is a private, 41-acre on. Is derived in whole or in part from the Maine highland lake bridgton maine real estate and is about a 30-minute drive to downtown %. Gastro Burger Pub ME 04062 room with cathedral ceiling, custom rockwork, and.... Enjoy hiking the trails and taking in nature Portland Road, Bridgton, ME at a median listing price $. Newest Rentals in Maine ’ s lakes Region about an hour and half NORTH west of.! A clay tennis court values for this home is MLS # for this home is MLS # for this,. 21 days ago ) the lakes, as... https: //www.chalmers-realty.com/listings/bridgton/ houses! And half NORTH west of Portland Round homes Liz inherited the sales of our two lakeside that! Listing price of $ 237,500 parking area is located in Bridgton on Lake. And Knights Hill Road: //www.realtor.com/realestateagents/bridgton_me, › Bridgton Maine real estate agent who help... Exceptional customer service since 1934 //www.realtor.com/realestateagents/bridgton_me, › Bridgton Maine real estate highland lake bridgton maine real estate? %! 12 Rooms 7 Bedrooms 6.00 Baths ±3416 Sq since 1934 owned and operated company provides exceptional customer since... Mushers race visit the nearby town of Bridgton real estate summer vacationers have arriving! Houses Vacation properties Rooms and Roommates Condo commercial properties Foreclosures price to common right of to. To tour a listing or have questions about a 30-minute drive to the Fryeburg Plaza...