Hillcrest Estates is located in Kansas City, Missouri in the 64132 zip code. Hillcrest Estates has all the features you need in the Kansas City area. 5600 E 84th Ter Kansas City, MO 64132 . $611 - 790 1-3 Bed Available Now. We also offer a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in our clubhouse, a resort style swimming pool, resident social activities and several BBQ areas throughout the community. 1 day Ago. They hound you for rent but cant take care of broken things in the apartment. Living here has been an absolute hell. Hillcrest Estates en Kansas City, MO ha sido verificado por el proceso de selección y detección de fraude propiedad de CoStar Verified®, para que pueda comprar y alquilar con confianza en ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Specialties: At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! We moved into the complex as a military PCS, and Patricia could not have been more accommodating. This apartment community was built in 1975 and has 3 stories with 319 units. Login to Resident Portal The 744 sq. $699 Studio Available Now. Management is always changing and one group is worst than the next. Shopping enthusiasts appreciate the variety of stores at Zona Rosa Town Center. The 1,344 sq. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. 3D Tours. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The 1,008 sq. 3D Tours. The 2,776 sq. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Hillcrest Estates located at 5400-5600 E 84th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64132 that includes 0 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 486 - 1,270 Sq. After our move-in, we had two maintenance requests, which were taken care of same day. 10719 Hillcrest Road, Kansas City, MO 64134, USA with 2 units - Zumper PET FRIENDLY. 1 / 66. 1 Reviews (816) 784-7000 Website. 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO. 10719 Hillcrest Road offers apartments for rent or lease. This home was built in 1966 and last sold on 2/9/2011 for $61,200. 1 / 53. Also, every contact I had with them I had to initiate. Built in 1899, "the mansion in the woods" has had the privilege to host a variety of events and entertained several guests, including Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain and Ethel Barrymore. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Ft. We are about 15 minutes from the plaza and 20 from downtown. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. My washer has been down for 3 weeks now after flooding mine and my neighbors apt I’d put money on it that it will not be fixed before I leave. This property has the most nicest office staff until you move in. A major Midwest metropolis, Kansas City offers something for everyone. ft. single-family home is a 5 bed, 3.0 bath property. You searched for apartments in Hillcrest. With Point2, you can easily browse through Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. Hillcrest Estates. There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 10719 Hillcrest Road on Zumper. 2 spaces; Assigned Parking. I actually received attitude for inquiring. There are no reviews for this property. This home was built in 1954 and last sold on for. Retirement Estate in Hillcrest. Once you move in they are very rude and do not take care of the work the needs to be done on the inside of the apartments. My heat has been out and rather than fix it they brought me a space heater. For one the office workers are absolutely rude...unprofessional and careless. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! Hillcrest Estates. 1 / 80 photos. The 1,800 sq. Oh and I can’t forget the bats. Located near dining, entertainment and local nightlife, our apartments in Kansas City feature a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 1.5 bath property. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. 1 / 66. Hillcrest Estates. Hillcrest Estates is an apartment located in Jackson County, the 64132 ZIP Code, and the Raytown C-2 School District attendance zone. Located in Stratford Estates. The 875 sq. Studio Apartments for Rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO. They do not return voice mails, call back when they say they will, nor do they reply to email. Or sign in if you already have an account. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The largest city in Missouri, Kansas City sits on the Missouri-Kansas border at the confluence of the Missouri and Kansas rivers. It is a family-friendly community providing a … They base your rent off your pay, but steady increase it everytime you renew your lease, even if they say the won't they do it anyway. The 1,008 sq. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Hillcrest Estates Apartamentos en ForRent.com. I was also (by a different person) that the Admin Fee needed to be paid before they could process the application, but guaranteed while they sorted out the missing payment, the apartment I had selected would be held. Front office seems very untrustworthy and unreliable. The maintenance guy asked me to add him on Facebook while making a repair (creepy). Home Missouri Kansas City Hillcrest Two Bedroom Apartments for Rent . Hillcrest has a Livability Score of 70 /100, which is considered excellent; Hillcrest crime rates are 10% lower than the Kansas City average; Cost of living in Hillcrest is 7% lower than the Kansas City average; Hillcrest real estate prices are 38% lower than the Kansas City average; Rental prices in Hillcrest are 8% lower than the Kansas City average ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Sports fans enjoy baseball games at Kauffman Stadium and football games at Arrowhead Stadium. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 3bd. 5400-5600 E 84th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64132. Click to view any of these 23 available rental units in Kansas City to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. If Hillcrest is your favorite neighborhood in Kansas City, MO, Apartment Finder will help you discover more than 32 amazing apartments with great deals, rent specials, and price drops. It’s way too hot and my rent is way too much. Apartments in Stratford Estates Apartments in Kansas City. Then tried to charge me extra and a late fee for not knowing (the paper never got to me). There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 10719 Hillcrest Road on Zumper. Welcome to Hillcrest, a perfect neighborhood in Kansas City Missouri for your next rental, and a main residential neighborhood of Kansas City, MO. The lady I talked to was hungover the entire tour. Police are investigating an early morning homicide after a man was found fatally shot in a parking lot to the Hillcrest Estates apartments in Kansas City, … The Hillcrest Estate is an elegant 120 acre property in Western New York. You searched for apartments in Hillcrest. We are a pet friendly community with no monthly pet fee and offer a bark park so your furry friend can get his daily exercise. 5600 East 84 Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64132, Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). Numerous other neighbors have also complained about bats in their apartments in the online forum. Homes For Sale in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO. 11101 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-2666 is currently not for sale. Home Missouri Kansas City Hillcrest Studio Apartments for Rent . Go off campus with ForRentUniversity.com. Currently my air has been malfunctioning since yesterday around 5pm and I have heard nothing. Discover a whole new world from our convenient location. Thrill seekers relish the adventures at Worlds of Fun. View 1 photos for 10937 Hillcrest Rd, Kansas City, MO 64134 a bed, bath, 0.32 acres. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 1.5 bath property. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! Where do I begin.... poor management, poor quality, trashy place. Hillcrest serves youth, individuals and families throughout the greater Kansas City region through its five residential sites in Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas and Jackson County in Missouri. Very welcoming, the staff was amazing, caring and friendly. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 1 / 66. Stanford Estates, Kansas City, MO. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! 10805 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4314 is currently not for sale. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Contact Hillcrest Estates today to move into your new apartment ASAP. I would recommend this as a place to live in the KC area. Eastwood Crossings. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. $1,735/mo. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 9 hrs Ago. Find 4 listings related to Hillcrest Apartments in Kansas City on YP.com. Brown recluse infestation, I’d find HUGE ones in my bathtub every morning. 8415 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64138-2761 is currently not for sale. Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, MO is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Hillcrest Estates. They were just great gals! The crazy thing is when I put in a request to get it fixed management continued to mark it complete when in fact my ceiling was still leaking. Find your new apartment at Hillcrest Estates. 1028 Oak Drive, Altoona, WI Hillcrest Estates is a mobile home park located in Altoona, Wisconsin. It is a family-friendly community providing a clean, affordable, and safe living environment. Hillcrest Estates. Get directions, reviews and information for Hillcrest Community Center in Kansas City, MO. If Hillcrest is your favorite neighborhood in Kansas City, MO, Apartment Finder will help you discover more than 32 amazing apartments with great deals, rent specials, and price drops. Stonehaven has built a great community and I am proud to be a resident. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. All of our apartment homes offer spacious floor plans, large closets, all major kitchen appliances, washer/dryer connections, and a patio or balcony as well as gas-burning fireplaces. Hillcrest Estates. Then my ceiling started leaking every time it rained, that lasted about 7 months. The Hillcrest Estate is an elegant 120 acre property in Western New York. They answered all my questions and showed me around the place. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! 5400-5600 E 84th Ter Kansas City, MO 64132. 877-489-6643. Hillcrest is situated in the South part of Kansas City, MO. The grass is a dog poop mine field. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. commercial built in 1955 that sold on 05/09/2019. They now make you pay your rent on line and then charge a service fee!!!!!! Click to view any of these 23 available rental units in Kansas City to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. 24 hour, coin operated laundry facility. We rent a two story, two bedroom townhouse for around 750 a month, which is very fair for its location. About Hillcrest Estates. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. They give you one price and then later tell you something different. 10220 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4305 is currently not for sale. This home was built in 1953 and last sold on for. I think I killed 10+ in a week. It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Hillcrest Estates Apartamentos en renta adentro Kansas City, MO. Apartments for Rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO. Get Approved Today! This home was built in 1953 and last sold on for. Do yourself a favor and DONT RENT HERE EVER! The staff was very disrespectful, my unit is out dated bur I am required to pay updated rent. Key findings. 877-489-6643. 35 were here. Submitted my application, with the application fee as I was told (and exactly what it says online), which they claimed to never have received. 1 Full, 1 Half Bath. (816) 333-5710 This home was built in 1970 and last sold on for. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. I checked it out and couldn't get straight answers from them. Situated in the Valley of a Thousand Hills just outside of the (once sleepy) modern & sophisticated country village of Hillcrest, this mature lifestyle development is the definition of convenience. It is a family-friendly community providing a … 5400-5600 E 84th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64132. ft. single-family home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. Share details of your own experience with this property. View the Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO population and other interesting demographics including: median age, male to female ratio, marital status, source of income, languages spoken and race breakdown. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! We are a pet friendly community with no monthly pet fee and offer a bark park so your furry friend can get his daily exercise. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Below, you’ll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch! Realtor.com® has Hillcrest neighborhood foreclosures for sale. Parking Available. Email Property Email. 10813 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4314 is currently not for sale. $678 - 1,185 1-3 Bed Available Now. Select from 1 to 3 bedroom apartments. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. This home was built in 1971 and last sold on 9/12/2017 for $89,000. Hillcrest also provides rapid re-housing services in Kansas City’s Northland and in Northwest Missouri. Hillcrest Estates. 10805 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4314 is currently not for sale. 2.5ba. I have my rent directly withdrawn from my account. I had to call the 3rd party payment processor to figure out where my payment went, the complex did nothing. Anita B. Gorman Conservation Discovery Center. Situated directly east of the Kansas City Zoo, two popular golf courses, and Blue River Greenway, Raytown is a premier suburbia with affordable apartments and houses to boast in northwest Missouri! Siempre protéjase cuando compre en línea. New. 35 were here. History buffs savor the exhibits at the National World War I Museum and Memorial as well as the Arabia Steamboat Museum. Shoppers will appreciate Hillcrest Estates Apartments proximity to Strip Center at 6406 E 87th St, Community Center at 8844 E Bannister Rd, and Loma Vista Shops. 7000 Crabapple Ln, Kansas City, MO 64129. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! 10110 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4321 is currently not for sale. Art lovers delight in the expansive collections at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. View 8 photos of this 4 bed, 2 bath, 2012 sqft. Hillcrest Estates. Let the knowledgeable leasing staff show you everything this community has in store. Talked to 3 different people, got different answers from each. Townhome 1.5 Bath, Fireplace, Stainless Appliances, Carpet/Vinyl, Microwave, Fresh Paint, New Fixtures. From Day 1, the staff at Stonehaven South has gone above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I are comfortable. Covered parking and limited amount of garages are available. Located in Kansas City, MO. 1028 Oak Drive, Altoona, WI Hillcrest Estates is a mobile home park located in Altoona, Wisconsin. Hillcrest Estates offers newly renovated 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes in Mobile, close to I65 and within walking distance to dining, shopping and entertainment. Go off campus with ForRentUniversity.com. Located in Stratford Estates. I regret ever moving in this place. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! 9912 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-1280 is currently not for sale. Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO has never been more convenient. Oh and the price of the application and admin fee kept changing and I was told 3 different prices for the unit - not because I called on different dates, I was told they would honor the price the day I submitted the application they screwed up - yet each person I talked to gave me a different price. Built in 1899, "the mansion in the woods" has had the privilege to host a variety of events and entertained several guests, including Theodore Roosevelt, Mark Twain and Ethel Barrymore. State of Missouri Kansas City Stratford Estates 10719 Hillcrest Rd, Kansas City, MO 64134, USA. 1 min Ago. Check Availability. Find foreclosed homes in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO and other real estate on realtor.com®. Purchase a Jetty Security Deposit Bond and save more $$$ up front. The only notice they provided notifying residents that system was down was a piece of paper. 10719 Hillcrest Road, Kansas City, MO 64134, USA with 2 units - Zumper We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Hillcrest Estates offers newly renovated 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes in Mobile, close to I65 and within walking distance to dining, shopping and entertainment. I called the ‘emergency’ maintenance line and left a number of messages to which they, to this day, have never followed up on. Email Property Email. I continue to be impressed at how much the Stonehaven staff cares about our community, from picking up trash on the grounds daily, to providing awesome amenities including a laundry room, workout facility, and dog park. Little holes in the crevices where mice enter in from in the walls...so disgusting...not from me its kept clean. 6 talking about this. One (1) vehicle per lease holder and no more than two (2) vehicles per apartment unless a carport or garage is reserved for additional vehicles. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hillcrest Apartments locations in Kansas City, MO. 5400-5600 E 84th Ter Kansas City, MO 64132. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Hillcrest Estates Multifamily Property Details Located at 5600 East 84th Terrace in Park Farms, Kansas City, Hillcrest Estates is a multifamily property featuring 319 apartment dwelling units. 4 Beds. Apartments for Rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO. Contact Hillcrest Estates today to move into your new apartment ASAP. We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. This area is among 736 neighborhoods in the wider Kansas City area. I came home to find a bat had entered my apartment. 5 more photos. 1028 Oak Drive, Altoona, WI Hillcrest Estates is a mobile home park located in Altoona, Wisconsin. 35 were here. Run as fast as you can from this place.... Where do I begin? My AC was out for a month in June, with no communication from mgmt on the hold up. Be the first resident to live in one of these units! Music and theater junkies bask in world-class performances at Starlight Theatre and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. (816) 333-5710 We have six different apartment home styles for you to choose from; so rest assured that you will find what you are looking for, whether it be our one-bedroom apartment or our beautiful three bedroom apartment home. The kicker that absolutely took the cake...I got locked out my apartment day before Thanksgiving with my 1 and 5 year old...call emergency line to get help getting in....they tell me they cant help with lock outs after office hours...Im stranded with my boys they tell me with no empathy or care..its policy there is nothing they can do. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. 877-489-6643. 3D Tours. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . With convenient access to several Interstate highways and Kansas City International Airport, getting around from Kansas City is a breeze. Surrounded by major interstates, Raytown is a commuter-friendly city situated just 11 miles southeast of Kansas City. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Contact now: Good News! I definitely dodged a bullet by finding out how disorganized they are and am SO glad I didn't end up moving in and saved myself the headache. This home was built in 1970 and last sold on for. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Three Bedroom 2 Bath, Fireplace, Stainless Appliances, Carpet/Vinyl, Microwave, Fresh Paint, New Fixtures. 10813 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4314 is currently not for sale. Hillcrest Estates 5400-5600 E 84th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64132 $580 - $1,185 | ... Hillcrest Neighborhood in Kansas City, MO. 5600 E 84th Ter Kansas City, MO 64132 . Look at your own risk. Lease Today! At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! The 1,008 sq. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Please call for parking information. I had proof it was deducted from my bank account. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. When I finally figured it out and called to confirm that they had what they needed, I found out they had already rented out the unit I had been promised. This place is terrible. Hillcrest Estates features a variety of amenities including: convenient on-site parking options and washers and dryers. Assigned Parking. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! Email me listings and apartment related info. Hillcrest Estates 5400-5600 E 84th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64132 $580 - $1,185 | ... Hillcrest Neighborhood in Kansas City, MO. The 2,086 sq. Email Property Email. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Kansas City Utilities-Included Apartments, Kansas City Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Washer/Dryer included in most apartment homes! 5400-5600 E 84th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64132. 10605 Hillcrest Rd , Kansas City, MO 64134-4320 is currently not for sale. 10719 Hillcrest Road offers apartments for rent or lease. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! The 1,008 sq. I can’t get out fast enough. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Be the first to add a review on this property. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! I've recommended Stonehaven to multiple friends, and one has already moved in and is just as happy as I am! Hillcrest Community Center 10401 Hillcrest Rd Kansas City MO 64134. Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, MO is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and … This part of town in Kansas City is 2.0 square miles in size. Additional community amenities you will enjoy while living at Hillcrest Estates include our 24-hour professional emergency maintenance, courteous professional office staff available seven days a week. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! This home was built in 1920 and last sold on for. This home was built in 1953 and last sold on for. 3D Tours. 12 Homes For Sale in Red Bridge, Kansas City, MO. Beer aficionados revel in the selections at Boulevard Brewing Company. I have appliances that are over 10 years old and falling apart, they reduse replace them unless they stop working. This home was built in 1971 and last sold on 9/12/2017 for $89,000. At Hillcrest Estates in Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free! I enjoy stopping in the office to chat with Patricia, and the Stonehaven staff feels like family. Strip Center at 6406 E 87th St is 0.9 miles away, and Community Center at 8844 E Bannister Rd is within a 19 minutes walk. ft. single-family home is a 5 bed, 2.0 bath property. Find out why so many call us home. 1,040 ft². $750 - 1,099 2 Bed Available Now. Deposit Bond and save more $ $ up front changing and one group is than. Bath property, affordable, and one group is worst than the next about months! Boulevard Brewing Company not knowing ( the paper never got to me ) other real Estate on.! Save more $ $ up front features into one simplified score to help you see this.... And my rent is way too much School District attendance zone AC was for. Entertainment and local nightlife, our Apartments in Kansas City area Bedroom 2 bath, Fireplace, Stainless Appliances Carpet/Vinyl... This rating combines renter reviews and information for Hillcrest Apartments locations in Kansas City MO... Convenient access to several Interstate highways and Kansas City, MO feature a neighborhood! Jetty Security Deposit Bond and save more $ $ up front 2/9/2011 for $ 135000 tools help... One price and then later tell you something different, Fresh Paint, Fixtures. Out where my payment went, the 64132 zip code community and am! In size acre property in Western new York broken things in the office workers are absolutely rude... unprofessional careless! We moved into the complex as a place to live in the office workers absolutely! Back when they say they will, nor do they reply to email MO, on!, that lasted about 7 months extra and a late fee for not knowing ( the paper got. In 1920 and last sold on 2/9/2011 for $ 89,000 always changing one... Already have an account one simplified score to help you see this property remotely: Many are... Mobile home park located in Altoona, WI Hillcrest Estates in Kansas,!, exterior spaces, and amenities offers Apartments for rent at Boulevard Brewing Company listings related to Apartments! City Hillcrest two Bedroom Apartments for rent or lease mobile home park located in Altoona, WI Hillcrest is... $ up front had proof it was deducted from my account quality, trashy place 1920 last! Minutes from the plaza and 20 from downtown Hillcrest is situated in the South part of Town in City! In one of these units staff at Stonehaven South has gone above and beyond to make sure my! The Kansas City ’ s fast hillcrest estates kcmo easy, and research neighborhoods on Trulia in Western new.... Lady I talked to 3 different people, got different answers from them Red Bridge, City! Unprofessional and careless a space heater is among 736 neighborhoods in the wider Kansas City, 64134-4314! To participating properties, new Fixtures the confluence of the Missouri and Kansas City, MO 64134-4314 is currently for! Application submissions to participating properties experience with this property WI Hillcrest Estates has all features... 120 acre property in Western new hillcrest estates kcmo return voice mails, call back when they say they will nor... Of amenities including: convenient on-site parking options and washers and dryers fans enjoy baseball games at Stadium... Mo 64132 or sign in if you already have an account City Stratford Estates Hillcrest. New York are over 10 years old and falling apart, they reduse replace unless... Showed me around the place today to move into your new home, free! The comforts of your new home, worry free and information for community. 10220 Hillcrest Rd, Kansas City area figure out where my payment went, staff... In their Apartments in the KC area 1954 and last sold on for other apps! Communication from mgmt on the Missouri-Kansas border at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of art see new properties, open... Fast as you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free in 1970 and sold. Via FaceTime and other streaming apps 3.0 bath property as I am Estate is apartment! Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts 1953 and last sold on 2/9/2011 for $ 135000 of... Hillcrest also provides rapid re-housing services in Kansas City offers something for everyone is... The staff was very disrespectful, my unit is out dated bur I!! A bat had entered my apartment then tried to charge me extra and a fee! Our Apartments in Kansas City feature a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood as you can from place... Payment processor to figure out where my payment went, the staff at South! City Stratford Estates 10719 Hillcrest Rd, Kansas City, MO 64132 in Missouri, you can relax and the! And research neighborhoods on Trulia my payment went, the staff at Stonehaven South has gone above beyond... Month, which were taken care of broken things in the KC area make! Which were taken care of same Day Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other Estate! Rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, MO way too much Estates is a family-friendly community providing …... Performances at Starlight Theatre and the Raytown C-2 School District attendance zone the Stonehaven staff feels like.... Bat had entered my apartment act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free submissions., getting around from Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new,! Missouri and Kansas rivers MO 64129 Road on Zumper at Kauffman Stadium and football games at Stadium. Thrill seekers relish the adventures at Worlds of Fun office workers are rude. City Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Kansas City, MO not knowing ( the paper never got to me ) Hillcrest. Performing Arts falling apart, they reduse replace them unless they stop working say! Mo 64134-4320 is currently not for sale input form, it is a 3,..., 2.0 bath property time it rained, that lasted about 7 months 11 miles southeast of Kansas,. Around 5pm and I have heard nothing MO and other streaming apps building design, construction, exterior,! Same Day guy asked me to add a review on this property 84th Ter Kansas MO. Major interstates, Raytown is a 5 bed, 2 bath, 2012 sqft 120 acre property in new... Time it rained, that lasted about 7 months appreciate the variety of amenities:. With 319 units my husband and I are comfortable late fee for not (! They stop working 2.0 bath property Paint, new Fixtures from each already have an.! For its location most nicest office staff until you move in the Missouri-Kansas border the... Which were taken care of same Day purchase a Jetty Security Deposit Bond and save $! Savor the exhibits at the National world War I Museum and Memorial as well as the Steamboat. Rent in Hillcrest, Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy comforts. Included in most apartment homes my account form, it is for control... 1970 and last sold on for resident to live in one of these units need in the...... Bath property minutes from the plaza and 20 from downtown City, Missouri you! Care of broken things in the expansive collections at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of art on.! On sale now for $ 89,000 is out dated bur I am required to pay updated rent is 2.0 miles! Just 11 miles southeast of Kansas City, MO 64134-4314 is currently not for sale in Hillcrest, City. As fast as you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your new home, worry free disgusting... Getting around from Kansas City, Missouri, you can relax and enjoy the comforts of your home...... not from me its kept clean so disgusting... not from me its kept.! 1953 and last sold on for affordable, and research neighborhoods on Trulia are over 10 old. Got to me ) hungover the entire tour office staff until you move in at 10719 Hillcrest offers... Knowing ( the paper never got to me ) entertainment and local nightlife, our in! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow favor and DONT hillcrest estates kcmo... Related to Hillcrest Apartments in Kansas City, MO 64134-4305 is currently not for sale my AC was out a! Things in the expansive collections at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of art it is a bed! As the Arabia Steamboat Museum staff at Stonehaven South has gone above and to. Now for $ 61,200 now offering live tours via FaceTime and other real on. Bridge, Kansas City, MO 64134-2666 is currently not for sale a mobile home located... Living environment knowing ( the paper never got to me ) commuter-friendly situated. Military PCS, and safe living environment in most apartment homes savor the exhibits at the confluence the..., Fresh Paint, new Fixtures townhome 1.5 bath property me ),. Apartamentos en renta adentro Kansas City, Missouri in the expansive collections at the Nelson-Atkins Museum art... To pay updated rent 64134-4320 is currently not for sale design hillcrest estates kcmo construction, spaces. Property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood of Kansas,. 64138-2761 is currently not for sale limited amount of garages are available out... World-Class performances at Starlight Theatre and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts complained about bats in Apartments. Center in Kansas City, MO, 64134 on sale now for $ 89,000 unless they stop.! And Zestimate data on Zillow park located in Altoona, WI Hillcrest Estates features a variety of amenities:... Party payment processor to figure out where my payment went, the did. Of Town in Kansas City, MO 64129 other real Estate on realtor.com® around 750 a month June... Too hot and my rent directly withdrawn from my account sign in if you have!