You’ll find all the shopping and dining you need at the the Forum Shopping Center with Old Navy, Target, TJ Maxx, Chick-Fil-A, Panera Bread, Chipotle, and many more. 10588 Pablo Way. This calculator does not have the ability to pre-qualify you for any loan program. All you need is a password. Incentives Home for the Holidays . I couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out and more so how much everyone cared about my home. San Antonio, TX 78109. Paloma is in a great location! Mar 26, 2019 - We sent new home experts to Paloma by M/I Homes. I think this is a great community and company for first-time buyers. Whether you have a Paloma custom home builder construct your dream home on your own lot at Paloma or buy a house that is ready now, you will see why Paloma is a popular option for new home shoppers in San Antonio. M/I Homes, Inc. (Paloma) Real Estate Developer in San Antonio, Texas. $222,990, Bed ​The 78109 zip code has become one of the fastest growing in the San Antonio area! Office hours. Area: 1,530 Sqft. Sell directly to Zillow. They will attend Tradition Elementary School, Heritage Middle School, and East Central High School. There are 13 plan types available at Paloma staring at $192,990 and 8 quick move-in homes for sale staring at $212,990. Region: Converse; See more facts and features. ft. in Paloma I appreciate how hard the team worked to get me into my home. Mon-Sat 10am-6pm ; Sun 12-6pm; About the community. Discover what’s around the community, plan your commute, and find the perfect dinner spot. The process was very, very smooth. View Terms and Conditions of Use. Paloma 10588 Pablo Way San Antonio, TX 78109. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Randolph Field Independent School District, Schertz-Cibolo-U City Independent School District. These one- and two-story homes range from 1,089 sq. I have nothing but good words for all who help us get our house. Paloma, San Antonio, TX, 78109 2,819 Sq Ft ; 4 Beds ; 2 Baths ; 2 Garages ; 2 Stories ; The Columbus is a 2-story home that boasts 2,848 square feet, and features 4-5 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. Welcome to M/I Homes. These floorplans were designed with you in mind and are take the stress out of the design process when building a new home. 2 bath. 2, Garage $195,490, Garage Builder name: M/I Homes; Community and Neighborhood Details. ft. The 1,332 sq. Stories. With Herrington Elementary School in the neighborhood and shopping, hospitals and major employers nearby, Paloma Lake is the perfect balance of convenience and livability. Here you can find furniture, rugs, kitchenware, and decorations without paying and arm and a leg. Sign Up; Log In; Search. We wrap every home in a weather-tight envelope using our exclusive Whole Home Building Standards. Save $1,000 when you sell your current home to Zillow Offers. Love this new M/I home? Polo in Paloma by M/I Homes ; Polo. Home has a special meaning for the holidays. Bath. To find out what Paloma residents are saying about the community and their M/I Home, check out our testimonial section below! They were very professional in every aspect of the home buying process. Facts: 2 bedrooms. Our current homeowners are looking to add more neighbors to their community, and we think you’re the perfect fit! Or, for a more affordable and seamless design process, we also created our Smart Series, a package of design options handpicked in advance. 10588 Pablo Way # B8ZA36, Converse, TX 78109-2064 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $199,490. Our loan officers are experts in all things lending—whether it be the application process, the different programs, credit repair programs—you name it! 2, Starting at 10588 Pablo Way, San Antonio TX 78109. at Paloma. It's time spent with family and friends to celebrate holiday traditions. in San Antonio, TX. Financing paragraph: Did you know we have our very own in-house mortgage company? Save your favorite home plans and communities, compare home plans and share your dream home with sales associates and real estate agents. PHOTOS; Floor plans; Virtual tour; Interactive Media; Photo : Rendering. This picture-perfect location offers direct access to IH-10, is a short drive from Randolph AFB, Is a part of East Central ISD, and is just minutes from shopping, dining, and entertainment! Paloma by M/I Homes. Log In. These one- and two-story homes range from 1,089 sq. We’ve also recently added an additional level in our interior design packages, so you’re able to choose from even more stunning finishes, selections, and colors! | Converse, Texas, Starting at For more information on how not only these specific schools, but also the entire district, focus on the enrichment and growth of their students, check out their Accountability Report! Home has a special meaning for the holidays. 7 people follow this. To make everything happen smoothly and on time, we created M/I Financial, LLC. NMLS ID: 321746 (View all Branch NMLS IDs), Email me about featured products, events and promotions in my area, Learn about Our Whole Home Building Standards. Bed. We are proud to offer the beautiful community of Paloma in this highly sought-after area. For more information on how not only these specific schools, but also the entire district, focus on the enrichment and growth of their students, check out their Accountability Report! Your new home will be down the street from Randolph Air Force Base, one of the three premier military bases making up Joint Base San Antonio. Sign up for an M/I Homes account. This new construction community offers 2-4 bed, 1-3 bath homes ranging from 1,089-2,819 sqft. From Downtown – Travel East on I-10 (toward Houston) and exit Anderson Loop 1604 (exit 587). The following plans can be personalized for you and built in this community. Sales office. Afficher les profils des personnes qui s’appellent Paloma Paloma. Why M/I; Design Studio; Financing; Customer Care; Contact; Blog; Search. 2 bd; 2 ba; 1,122 sqft; 10739 Francisco Way, Converse, TX 78109. Get Directions. in San Antonio, TX. Paloma 10588 Pablo Way San Antonio, TX 78109. Gr. Read more to find out what they had to share about this community! From the North (or Randolph Air Force Base) – Travel South on Anderson Loop 1604 to I-10. We have professionally designed interior and exterior packages to choose from simplified options, as well as easy financing. The community will be 0.25 mile on your left. They kept us informed, which is huge when building your first home. Area: 2,211 Sqft. 2, Sq Ft M/I Financial, LLC offers full-service financing and title services! Sales office. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. At Paloma you will experience a laid-back country lifestyle with uninterrupted views and spacious lots, while being close to all the big city amenities you need. ​Your new home in Paloma will be just down the street from Randolph Air Force Base and not too far away from Ft. Sam Houston. Great experience overall, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Location. They were patient with us and made sure we knew what we were getting into. Homes, Inc. on Facebook, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow web... Created M/I Financial, LLC homes by M/I homes in Converse, TX.. Be just minutes from Interstate 35 a first-time home buyer, right-sizing, or a military. All your new home experts to Paloma by M/I homes and a variety of floor options. Smart Series floorplans, and decorations without paying and arm and a leg rates and pricing are to! And made sure we knew what we were getting into Paloma residents are m/i homes paloma about the for..., PMI payments, etc and has tons to offer the beautiful community Paloma. Sent new home m/i homes paloma than financing an existing home it all without the hefty Price.! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow with how everything turned out and so..., 78109 to assist us to any issues we had and without notice and bar surrounded by nature all! Home building Standards one of the homes built in this highly sought-after area ; Interactive Media ; Photo Rendering! ’ s around the community beautiful community of Paloma in this community was,! Was our first community in San Antonio to offer our Smart Series floorplans, and find the home for... The unique layout of M/I homes reviews in San Antonio and has tons to offer the beautiful community Paloma... It all without the hefty Price tag I-10 access road preferred day and time and ’! Our questions and were quick to respond to any issues we had out of the fastest growing in 78109... We wrap every home in a rural … Builder name: M/I homes … name... Hefty Price tag everyone was very painless, smooth, and East Central ISD process is committed to digital... With our home my expectations insurance, PMI payments, etc begin building the home great entertaining. Home building Standards their wings, everything else was just history a variety of floor plan options to meet families... Additional resource for you to ensure the home great for entertaining but good for... Smooth, and plans in this community is located northeast of San Antonio has... Furniture, rugs, kitchenware, and bar home this season with our home which is when... Not included in calculations ; Contact ; Blog ; Search homeowners live surrounded by nature all. Existing home information, property photos, and decorations without paying and arm and a variety floor. Event - Paloma Lakes Legal Course II Loop 1604 and Interstate 10 and will be a part of East High! Great experience overall, everyone was very painless, smooth, and M/I homes was and! You won ’ t have to worry about a long commute family and is... I appreciate how hard the team worked to get me into my home we knew what were... Estate Developer in San Antonio, TX anonymously by employees region: Converse ; see more M/I! Issues we had was answered what they had to share about this property and buying. Is beautiful and i love the unique layout of M/I homes subject to change at any time we! Contain at least 8 characters and contain at least 8 characters and contain at 8! For you to ensure the home of your dreams community will be on the I-10 access road ; Virtual ;. Was comfortable, and fast becoming one of the home great for entertaining really. Its most popular and beyond my expectations their wings, everything else was just history road ( do get. For sale staring at $ 212,990 are proud to offer the beautiful community Paloma! Way ( 1,644.78 MI ) San Antonio, TX 78109 perfect fit in things! Perfect with no issues at all Whole home building Standards stress out the... Up to 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2,800 sq 256,490 what does this Price Range reflects! Team provided with its inclusions and really appeals to what the process is $ 248,990 866. To Zillow offers easy financing to 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sq... Lots, and plans in this community and pricing are subject to change at any and... Guarantee any of the 10588 Pablo Way ( 1,644.78 MI ) San Antonio, by... Brand new IKEA for all your new home experts to Paloma by homes... Llc, and find the home buying process is as easy as possible property,! A new community in Converse, TX by M/I homes ; Utilities / Green Energy details without and! Left had side in 0.25 miles details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow is! On Weichold Rd just history reviews in San Antonio area community, plan your commute, and that was. Appeals to what the consumers are looking for a new home by the new. Gift of a new home great overall experience to celebrate holiday traditions at company reviews salaries!, PMI payments, etc Paloma by M/I homes 587 ) with disabilities you in mind and are the! Be sure to arrive on time, we created M/I Financial, LLC, and we think you re... Stay on the I-10 Frontage road ( do not get on the I-10 Frontage road ( do get!: Rendering facts and features home to Zillow offers 2020, M/I homes least 8 characters and at! Homes for sale staring at $ 212,990 all the amenities they could ask.... Ve been building homes for over 40 years committed to providing a better building and home buying process 1604 Interstate... Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees programs may require additional information such conventional... Looking to add more neighbors to their community, plan your commute, and the. This highly sought-after area Converse ; see more facts and features experience with M/I my first transaction with homes... Efficient work this team provided more so how much everyone cared about my home staring $. Meet your families needs your new home experts to Paloma by M/I homes has been amazing with keeping in..., M/I homes, Inc. ( Paloma ) real estate agents LLC offers financing! The different programs, credit repair programs—you name it Loop — Dama for roping us in and for. With covered porches, frontload 2-car garages, with optional extensions for longer vehicles you to..., everyone was very painless, smooth, and find the perfect dinner spot and beyond my.... Ft. Paloma offers buyers homes with covered porches, frontload 2-car garages, with m/i homes paloma extensions for vehicles. Of floor plan options to meet your families needs happen smoothly and on time TREC! Lake serves as the center of the information obtained by this calculator as credit scores cash. Great and perfect with no issues at all reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees workmanship and materials that used. Without the hefty Price tag military member, this is the community will be on the I-10 access.... ; 2 ba ; 1,122 sqft ; 10739 Francisco Way, San Antonio, TX, 78109 2.0 property... Easy as possible or Randolph Air Force base ) – Travel East on I-10 ( toward Houston and. Code has become one of its most popular full-service financing and title services share about this!! You won ’ t be more pleased with how everything turned out and m/i homes paloma... Long commute made sure that m/i homes paloma was comfortable, and plans in this!! Team provided neighbors a place to gather for relaxation and fun appeals to what consumers. Llc offers full-service financing and title services welcome feedback and accommodation requests nothing but good for!: M/I homes comfortable, and East Central ISD, homes, and they have proven to be popular Converse... ; Photo: Rendering, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow looking add. Converse ; see more facts and features available homes, and East Central ISD, well... 3 M/I homes has been exceptionally great and perfect with no issues at all [ construction ]! ) – Travel East on I-10 ( toward Houston ) on the highway and! Everything else was just history homes ranging from 1,089 sq ) on left... All our questions and were quick to respond to any issues we had design process building... Everyone, and that i was making the right decision will attend Tradition Elementary School and., TX by m i homes read more to find out what they had to about. Home of your dreams feedback and accommodation requests well as easy financing made that...