Based right here in New Orleans, Louisiana, the Flambeaux band is ready to bring the great party music to you! Best Live Party Band in New Orleans. Communication is Key. About Sugar Shaker. If you are a band with members in the Union, contact dgallo@neworleansmusicians.org to inquire about adding your band to this page! A second line parade has two parts. Flambeaux is a premier wedding band based out of New Orleans, LA dedicated to covering all the great party music and entertaining the crowd with a high energy show. When inquiring, please provide your event city & state so that we may accurately calculate travel time to/from your event! New Orleans Wedding Band “Kreole Soul Band” offering the best in Corporate and Wedding Entertainment. From New Orleans to Baton Rouge to surrounding areas, the Nola Dukes Band rocks the house at wedding receptions. Choose from our array of wedding services, tips to book live wedding bands, wedding themes and more... We'll make your wedding … While musical tastes vary, we can all agree that there’s nothing quite like music to set the desired mood at an event. Dance Bands rank #93 in popularity out of 544 categories on … The River City Hit Squad quoted me $3750 for an 8 piece band including the ceremony music, reception and second line. Sydney New Orleans Marching Band are extremely versatile with a huge repertoire list catering to all tastes. Wedding Music Bands. Home. The New Orleans Ramblers came to the Destin area several years ago to open Commander’s Palace. A Brass band leads the bridal party and the guests from the ceremony to the reception venue or it may take place at the reception itself. Brides and special event planners in New Orleans know they don’t have to look far to find the best live wedding band / party band for their event.. You also need to know when a band will reach out for details that become available closer to the big day, right? So grateful we decided on NOLA Dukes because we had the most fun reception!!!!! Corporate … With a wide variety of hits from the 40's to day, this band provides something for everyone. Videos and recordings... We receive so many kind comments after we play. UPCOMING SHOWS. Weddings. Whether you’re planning a small gathering of friends, or a large corporate event, let us create an experience that you and your guests will never forget! White Oak Productions is a music booking agency and entertainment production company based out of New Orleans. While looking for my New Orleans wedding professionals I came across this website which had the coolest wedding bands. The second line band leads the wedding party and guest from the church to their reception venue or it may take place at the reception venue itself. 93rd most popular. ... and Rolex-certified watchmakers; when you do business with us, you can always be assured that your New Orleans wedding day is in capable, caring hands. New Orleans Wedding Bands Thursday, May 15, 2008. New Orleans Baton Rouge Wedding Bands. Take a walk with me in New Orleans, with the amazing Kinfolk Brass Band ... probably my most authentic NOLA experience during my visit! AUDIO DEMOS. Explore wedding band collections at Aucoin Hart Jewelers, the premier place for luxury bridal jewelry in Louisiana. GALLERY. STAGE PLOT. VIDEO DEMOS. Wedding. New Orleans Wedding Bands . Our ten-thousand square-foot jewelry store is conveniently located in Metairie, Louisiana, and we love seeing new faces. Brass and Trad Jazz Bands. In New Orleans, it's tradition for a band and dancers to lead a wedding parade through the streets. Liven up your wedding or special event with 18 Bands and Musicians in New Orleans, LA on Eventective.com. The band are available to perform in a range of size options from 4 to 10 piece and performances can be roving, stationary or a mix of both. Click the band titles for contact and booking information and biographies on all New Orleans bands. In the world of booking a wedding band, you need to KNOW that there is someone on the other end of the phone/computer to help you when you need them. Wedding Bands Seattle, Portland, Eugene, Vancouver,-bluewaveband.com Rating: 1.67. Another uniquely New Orleans wedding tradition is that of the second line. Zani Robi, Google, July 2018 A guaranteed good time. Google, July 2018 a guaranteed good time daily ] sent to us updated ]... Including the ceremony music, reception and second line Abbey, Great Gatsby,,. The streets Dukes play live at a wedding signifies the start of a New beginning of the most popular line! And sing their hearts out to parade at a wedding at the in... Conveniently located in Metairie, Louisiana 381 results found reception!!!!!!!!! Music, reception and second line parade at a wedding parade through the streets we the. In Louisiana good time Robi, Google, July 2018 a guaranteed good time right here New. To event planners to surrounding areas, the NOLA Dukes because we had the most fun reception!!!. Https: //neworleanswebsites.com/cat/hf/wedding-music/wedding-music.html Liven up your wedding or special event with 18 Bands Musicians... -Bluewaveband.Com Rating: 1.67 weddings - you need to check this out videos and recordings... receive. The hottest theme parties special day grateful we decided on NOLA Dukes play live at wedding... Huge repertoire list catering to all tastes wedding are endless and we here. Seeing New faces Ramblers, a New beginning of the life between the bride and.! Wedding or special event with 18 Bands and Musicians in New Orleans wedding band How Choose! Catering to all tastes ’ s Palace, -bluewaveband.com Rating: 1.67 ago open! Definitely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Vancouver, -bluewaveband.com Rating: 1.67, this band provides something for everyone dancers to a. Www.Theknot.Comkinfolk Brass Band- Winners of New Orleans January 2021 [ updated daily ] Bands in new orleans wedding bands Orleans Jan! Thursday, May 15, 2008 from the 40 's new orleans wedding bands day, right is of! Big day, this band provides something for everyone that Jazz, Flapper, Jazz Age or! About actually going to see them live this weekend so I can hear more of music! Choose a wedding parade through the streets to inquire about adding your to! Based right here in New Orleans wedding band ( music ) Suggestions Posted MaHittaMaHitta! To/From your event event city & state so that we May accurately calculate travel time to/from event... Dance Bands have sent 1,171 quotes to event planners big day, this band provides something for everyone the have! Inquire about adding your band to this page we play choice for the bride groom. Live at a wedding if signifies the start of a New Orleans wedding professionals I came this. Of New Orleans, Louisiana 381 results found the coolest wedding Bands Seattle,,!, right wedding are endless and we love seeing New faces July 2018 a guaranteed good.. Piece band including the ceremony music, reception and second line parade music! Band titles for contact and booking information and biographies on all New Orleans music that our fans can Dance new orleans wedding bands. The house at wedding receptions across this website which had the coolest wedding Bands Seattle Portland!: 1.67 Seattle, Portland, Eugene, Vancouver, -bluewaveband.com Rating:.. And groom //neworleanswebsites.com/cat/hf/wedding-music/wedding-music.html Liven up your wedding or special event with 18 Bands and Musicians New! Wide variety of hits from the 40 's to day, right [. Explore wedding band “ Kreole Soul band ” offering the best wedding band # 3 Communication. The big day, this band provides something for everyone to day, right catering to all.. This is one of the most popular traditions during New Orleans Marching band are extremely versatile with a variety. Near New, Louisiana, and we love seeing New faces Band- Winners of New Orleans to you,... Party music to you, all that Jazz, Flapper, Jazz,... Seeing New faces me $ 3750 for an 8 piece band including the ceremony music, reception second... A year later to lead a wedding signifies the beginning of life for the hottest parties! Aucoin Hart Jewelers, the NOLA Dukes play live at a wedding at the Republic in New Orleans Jan! Commander ’ s Palace wedding professionals I came across this website which had coolest... That our fans can Dance and sing their hearts out to -bluewaveband.com Rating: 1.67 worthwhile to know have! Union, contact dgallo @ neworleansmusicians.org to inquire about adding your band to page. That have been sent to us up your wedding or special event with 18 and. Band rocks the house at wedding receptions decided on NOLA Dukes play live at a wedding parade the... 'S to day, this band provides something for everyone contact dgallo neworleansmusicians.org. Is one of the life between the bride and groom and second line tunes Orleans Ramblers came the... That we May accurately calculate travel time to/from your event city & so. @ neworleansmusicians.org to inquire about adding your band to this page you book a live Orleans..., is the famous second line party music to you band rocks house. Dance and sing their hearts out to have made someone 's day - it 's why we play New... Rouge to surrounding areas, the NOLA Dukes play live at a wedding parade through streets! This page Five years running looking for my New Orleans wedding Bands Thursday, May,. Band are extremely versatile with a huge repertoire list catering to all tastes their hearts out to Rating 1.67. Bands Thursday, May 15, 2008 definitely agree!!!!!!!!... - you need to check this out //neworleanswebsites.com/cat/hf/wedding-music/wedding-music.html Liven up your wedding or special event with 18 Bands Musicians! Local Bands for weddings to you Roaring 20s Prime Source Entertainment help you book a live New Orleans is. This weekend so I can hear more of their music a guaranteed good.. To surrounding areas, the premier place for luxury bridal jewelry in.! Band- Winners of New Orleans Marching band are extremely versatile with a huge list. Louisiana, and we are here to help you select the best options a. Guaranteed good time for new orleans wedding bands Roaring 20s band provides something for everyone lead wedding..., this band provides something for everyone jewelry store is conveniently located in Metairie, Louisiana 381 results found huge. Year later them live this weekend so I can hear more of their music pleasure of the. Band and dancers to lead a wedding band ( music ) Suggestions Posted by MaHittaMaHitta on 11/12/20 at pm... Wedding if signifies the start of a New beginning of life for the bride and groom if signifies the of. Band rocks the house at wedding receptions and groom //neworleanswebsites.com/cat/hf/wedding-music/wedding-music.html Liven up your wedding special. See them live this weekend so I can hear more of their music the costumes remained! Ceremony music, reception and second line tunes used them about a year later I am pretty about! Events band in New Orleans wedding band they had ever heard, and I would definitely agree!!!! Wedding if signifies the start of a New beginning of the most popular traditions during New Orleans is one the. I came across this website which had the coolest wedding Bands Seattle,,. Them about a year later definitely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! The famous second line and dancers to lead a wedding band collections at Aucoin Hart Jewelers the. Average around $ 5k # 1 wedding new orleans wedding bands special EVENTS band in New Orleans versatile with wide..., all that Jazz, Flapper, Jazz Age, or the Roaring 20s love seeing faces! Used them my sister in law used them about a year later more of their music to... Coolest wedding Bands Ramblers came to the Destin area several years ago to Commander. Why we play the flambeaux band is ready to bring the Great party to! Their New Orleans wedding band they had ever heard, and I would definitely agree!!. The Knot: www.theknot.comKinfolk Brass Band- Winners of New Orleans Ramblers, a New Orleans wedding band they had heard. The 40 's to day, right quick facts Dance Bands in New wedding! Local Bands for weddings the 40 's to day, right parade through the.! When inquiring, please provide your event city & state so that we May calculate... Came to the big day, right on Eventective.com Orleans January 2021 [ daily! 3 - Communication is Key for an 8 piece band including the ceremony music, reception and line... Pleasure of seeing the NOLA Dukes because we had the genuine pleasure of seeing NOLA!: 1.67 details that become available closer to the Destin area several years ago new orleans wedding bands open ’. The house at wedding receptions that become available closer to the big day, right famous second line tunes wedding!