We haven’t seen any of those ads on the new SourceForge. Using Ninite Pro in Conjunction with Group Policy to Automate Third-Party Application Patching Using Ninite Pro in Conjunction with Group Policy to Automate Third-Party Application Patching . But, no worries in Linux! Its patching functionality supports a range of Windows third-party apps that can be installed across an entire IT network with just a single click. See More. For 3rd party patching, you purchase the number of licenses you want and then enable the 3rd party deployments on a per-machine basis. In this article. Chocolatey – Free version and Pro for $96/year. Using Atera’s IT Automation Profiles you can create specific profiles for machines or companies and schedule automated periodic patch updates. Ninite installs third-party software. Ninite Pro integrates with remote management tools to silently install or update popular third-party apps like Flash, Java, and Reader. Report Save. AlternativeTo is a free service that helps you find better alternatives to the products you love and hate. RMM Software, PSA and Remote Access that will change the way you run your MSP Business. Use these free, reputed, and safe sites to download Windows software. Let's Discover. If you’re enjoying Ninite in your daily use, you might want to give Ninite Pro a look. This article assumes that you have a Microsoft Active Directory domain, have the permissions necessary to create GPOs and have subscribed to or are trialing Ninite Pro. No problem, it’s all run from inside Atera with the click of a button. When I went to the official website I saw that there was a huge amount of applications and utilities available for downloading on to Windows computers. It is a super powerful way beyond just 3rd party patching. Thanks for any help. However, you will still need to download third-party apps whenever an issue arises with the default app and the list which we have compiled above should help you in the same. Ninite free download, and many more programs. 9Apps is a free third-party app store for Android that provides you fast install for thousands of latest apps and games. HoneyView is the most basic third-party image viewer for Windows 10. Benefits: Simple and uncomplicated; Automatic; Scans installed programs on the PC when you start; Excellent documentation. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Written by Leo Hutchinson Updated over a week ago ScreenConnect Configuration Discover how to configure ScreenConnect Remote Control within Naverisk. Dinesh Tashildar. Secure Updater Filter. The good thing about Ninite is that it is reliable and trustworthy. software you install with Ninite. Ninite. Secure By Design, Inc. Which Ninite Alternative then? These cookies do not store any personal information. The most popular alternative is Patch My PC.It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Zero Install or Filepuma.com Update Detector.If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Ninite Updater so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Call Us: 1-866-343-3083 Ninite Pro is one of the most popular browser-based application management tools in the market. Just choose your apps and they’re updated. Ninite: Is it safe? I have heard a lot about Chocolatey as a good Ninite alternative but I’d never used it before. Install SSuite Web Apps without going to … Updating Third Party Software on Domain Workstations and Laptops with Ninite Pro In this brief guide I will show you how to set up Ninite to automatically update, install and remove applications on Workstations and Laptops on a Windows active directory domain. Requirements. Solution: Ninite Pro is a solid option. That's right, all the lists of alternatives are crowd-sourced, and that's … We understand what a pain it can be for IT to try and keep all those constantly evolving third party applications up to date. Ninite is also great. What set-up this article covers (will almost certainly work with different set-ups) You want powerful software—but you don't have to pay for it. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies, but opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. It does almost as much as Ninite, if not more, and it's free! It’s easy to script, schedule, or customize silent mode using PowerShell scripts. Has a large library of pre built 3rd party applications. April 29, 2014 wrx7m Comments 0 Comment. Trusted by over 2,200 enterprises on over 6.8 million endpoints. I was using Ninite to update at the end of my Windows days, but of course, it doesn’t offer a lot of software yet. Ninite. Seems like a great solution to managing our third party applications patch management but curious for people to share their thoughts on using a service like this. Written by Leo Hutchinson Updated over a week ago Introduction. Well, Ninite is extremely handy for you when you are looking to set up your PC once again. Install Clean Software Using Ninite. read … It is capable of patching hundreds to thousands of computers at the same time from the central point. Another platform I’ve seen used for patching and maintaining applications, including third-party programs, is Ninite — in particular Ninite pro. I am a paying customer of PDQ and Ninite. To integrate both Ninite and LabTech to provide a easy to use interface giving you complete control over Ninite. Save time and money with Ninite Pro, our 3rd-Party solution that patches your Apps across all your networks. of the service is at your sole risk. L . Before you can configure, assign, protect, or monitor apps, you must add them to Microsoft Intune. any third-party software available on Ninite or elsewhere, nor does Ninite I see some popular ones are PDQ Deploy, LanGuard, Ninite. What do you all use to update apps like Flash, Reader, Java, Chrome, Firefox, other apps, etc? Patching Automation Leverage automation by creating policies and schedules for automatically patching your OS and third-party software. The users of apps and devices at your company (your company's workforce) might have several app requirements. Downloading Windows software doesn’t have to be tricky or unsafe. Never leave money on the table again. Open the SCCM console and from the left sidebar, browse to the Application Management->Applications->Ninite Pro - 3rd Party Patching. Written by Leo Hutchinson Updated over a week ago ScreenConnect Configuration Discover how to configure ScreenConnect Remote Control within Naverisk. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. This article assumes that you have a Microsoft Active Directory domain, have the permissions necessary to create GPOs and have subscribed to or are trialing Ninite Pro. Using Ninite Pro in Conjunction with Group Policy to Automate Third-Party Application Patching April 29, 2014 wrx7m 0 Comment In my quest, as the lone Sys Admin for an SMB, to automate third-party application patching and installation, I have found the inexpensive yet invaluable tool, Ninite Pro. Ninite. Ninite Updater Alternatives. Ninite Pro. Ninite Solution gives you the ability to easily maintain compliance by ensuring Third Party Applications are updated and secured at all times. L . Patch 3rd Party Applications Using Ninite Pro Find out how to configure Ninite Pro Software Updates within Naverisk to patch 3rd party applications. Scripting - Third Party Patch Management with Ninite Troy Anderson November 24, 2017 16:09; Updated; We're going to setup a simple script to do patch management with Ninite Pro Classic. L . For managed service providers or IT support firms it's fine to use one big account across multiple clients. Features: It allows you to rotate images and perform basic resizing with it. Ninite Solution has been built from the ground up with a single purpose. guarantee the availability of any third-party software. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Has anyone else been experiencing problems updating Adobe Reader XI using the new Patch Manager? Yeah, downloading was becoming a bigger pain in the a** to me in Windows – avoiding installers and third-party crapware. Ninite Pro. It’s that easy. 6. I’m completely satisfied. As far as Ninite is concerned, you need to download its application with which you can download and install apps on your Windows 10 PC or Laptop. Ninite is a browser based patch management system it lets users automatically install popular applications for their Windows operating system. Ninite Pro accounts and installers are good for one business/organization. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Ninite Pro has an Update mode that detects all supported programs on a computer and upgrades them with the latest versions and security patches. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. However LabTech has not been able to provide a workaround and we have not been able to find one either. Please send us an email Since you are using a third party tool to download and install the applications, you must be concerned about the security issues. Since you are using a third party tool to download and install the applications, you must be concerned about the security issues. Ninite does not grant you any license to Brilliant Warranty Management. topic Re: Ninite+LogMeIn Central=Pretty powerful RMM in LogMeIn Central Discussions. Ninite installs third-party software. level 1. 5 years ago. Simplify third-party patching in Microsoft SCCM, Intune, or your home PC. SECURITY Scripting Ninite for automated installs can only be done with a Ninite Pro account. (their command line tool) First, download your .exe and stick it … Ninite Solution has been built from the ground up with a single purpose. Let's Discover. Never leave money on the table again. GFI LanGuard enables complete patch management of security and non-security patches to Microsoft operating systems, Mac… Easily Automate your asset management with Warranty Master. Far more importantly, Ninite and its ilk are used to ensure that these applications are kept up-to-date. To integrate both Ninite and LabTech to provide a easy to use interface giving you complete control over Ninite. Of course, all of our general automation notes apply to working with Ninite in RMM tools. Tucows Saw the Light. Tell Me More. Domanda audience D: Will there still be improvements/changes made to the Patch Management module, or is that just remaining in-place as-is for now, and focus will be on the Software Deployment module? (their command line tool) First, download your .exe and stick it in the "Script Shared Files" in your account. It’s almost similar to Windows Photos Viewer in functionality and features, however, it supports a couple of extra image formats like PNG, GIF, etc. Patch 3rd Party Applications Using Ninite Pro. What I have done for PBI Desktop is I created a PowerShell script and configured a Scheduled Task to run it twice a day that checks the download site to see when a version … PCP’s support was poor, outsourced, and they did not help me solve my issue. Select a package you would like to deploy, right-click and select Deploy. Many of our Ninite Pro users combine Ninite with a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tool to provide comprehensive software management and third-party patching. If you get paid for if you have further questions. Get more Details about Beyond Compare by 3rd Party Web Development Tools. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. 1. share. L . Find out how to configure Ninite Pro Software Updates within Naverisk to patch 3rd party applications. Ninite automates software installation for 89 popular third-party applications, including Flash, Java, and Firefox. With Ninite Pro running in Atera, staying secure and current is as easy as clicking Update. The Most Efficient … If you’re enjoying Ninite in your daily use, you might want to give Ninite Pro a look. 3. We can use Windows Update to download the latest patch for our operation system; but how do I keep my hardware drivers up to date? Even old, reliable sites like Softpedia were becoming questionable. Ninite – and other applications like it – are the good guys of the internet. Ninite Pro can run completely hidden in the background without interrupting users. Unlike modern smartphones, Windows PCs do not have a foolproof mechanism by which third-party applications can be kept up to date. Ninite is a stand alone service that lets you update, install and audit popular third party applications. OS patching is available for Windows 7 and later versions. Connectwise Control / ScreenConnect - Launching Technician mode on a remote machine via remote control What is Professional Services Automation (PSA). FROM CNET However, it is also the last alternative that is working at the moment. Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance covers damage you cause to other people's vehicles and property while behind the wheel. Click Browse... next to Collection and select the collection that you would like to deploy the software to. The software also contains no third-party add-ons, toolbars, installers, or software distributions. If there is something that is common among Windows users is the habit of downloading software from third-party software download sites. Ninite is a stand alone service that lets you update, install and audit popular third party applications. Something with alittle more instruction or screenshots would be great. It is capable of patching hundreds to thousands of computers at the same time from the central point. Among the big general freeware download sites, Ninite was the only one that won’t try to force junk onto your computer–after all, FossHub is just for open-source software. Can you post some details on how to utilize Ninite and LogMeIn's One-to-Many feature to deploy 3rd party patches? Security and navigation. Ninite Pro version has an ability of pushing the popular software installations from the Ninite Console, as well running the Ninite silently, which allows to use it with third party remote deployment tools. It has a new GUI and can. It is a small portable application (5 MB) that updates third-party applications and Windows updates. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Servoyant Integrates Ninite Pro for Easier 3rd Party Application Mangement . Windows. We have been trying to get this to work properly over the last couple of weeks. The site is made by Ola and Markus in Sweden, with a lot of help from our friends and colleagues in Italy, Finland, USA, Colombia, Philippines, France and contributors from all over the world. For further clarification. This document is intended to walk you through the steps of configuring Ninite Pro Software Updates to work through Naverisk. Using Ninite with Atera It supports for 650+ third-party updates and 350+ third party applications including Adobe, Java, WinRAR and more. have read and agree with the license agreements and restrictions of any Requirements. Warranty Master™ shows you what devices are aging and spots instant revenue opportunities. The free version of Ninite is only licensed for home use and as a trial for Your firm is considered the one organization in that case. Ninite is used by systems administrators and ordinary folk alike to install common third-party software. The Best Free Software of 2020. school, non-volunteer helpdesk, etc.) ... We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Driver Agent can help you to scan your computer and generate a driver status report for you, and if you registered, you can even download the latest driver from them. Ninite has long been my number one tool for deploying, updating and removing popular 3rd party applications… I especially enjoy the feeling of removing Flash and Java from any where I can get my hands on Up until now, Ninite has been completely agentless. Top Pro. Download 9Apps. I am looking at Ninite or PDQ Deploy to supplement my SCCM environment to help keep 3rd party apps updated (I LOATHE SCUP!). Easily Automate your asset management with Warranty Master. You get a simple light-weight .exe which you can either run … Continue reading Ninite Appsheet – Patching Just Got Easier Patch 3rd Party Applications Using Ninite Pro Find out how to configure Ninite Pro Software Updates within Naverisk to patch 3rd party applications. Driver Agent. By using Ninite you certify that you Ninite Pro. It’s that powerful. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. There is a free version, but it doesn't have the same command line or unattended functionality. My main concern is using a third party to provide software updates that could open all kinds of risks. Editing can be done by attaching a link to either Photoshop or Paint. It’s almost similar to Windows Photos Viewer in functionality and features, however, it supports a couple of extra image formats like PNG, GIF, etc. However, it is also the last alternative that is working at the moment. Feature. Autotask does not directly offer support on any issues raised with third-party components. No toolbars or unnecessary clicks. The second most important problem–misleading “Download” buttons that push you to third-party websites offering open-source project installers wrapped in junkware–also appears to have improved. A lot of people and companies use Ninite for bulk installations since this is where it makes a huge difference. Ninite Pro takes it to the next-level with the same easy to use point-n-click based GUI that allows administrators to quickly and easily patch third-party software, get reports on update statuses, stop annoying notifications, and integrate with many popular RMM tools. For awhile, it was the best centralized place to get Windows freeware safely, and nothing’s changed there. (No, the abomination formerly known as Windows 8's Metro and its software store spawn do not count.) I would like to automate some of the other software programs heavily used in today's small business environment. WSUS handles the OS. Ninite – and other applications like it – are the good guys of the internet. Ninite is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Ninite Pro. There’s no need to pick a fixed set of apps or worry about forgetting anything. Patch My PC is a small portable application that updates third party applications and Windows updates. Patch My PC is an excellent tool to manage third party updates through SCCM. Remote mode uses just one download for all your PCs. LabTech 2013.1 or Greater (60.276 or Above) running Ninite (like in an IT department, PC shop, managed service provider, It supports for 650+ third-party updates and 350+ third party applications including Adobe, Java, WinRAR and more. A lot of people and companies use Ninite for bulk installations since this is where it makes a huge difference. Third-party Patching Pulseway’s Patch Management Software supports a vast list of third-party applications and helps you install, uninstall or update patches as you please. Ninite Pro - 3rd Party Automated Patching Integrated in Atera Automate Your Patching with Ease with Ninite Pro Now you can patch all your Apps across all your networks with Ninite Pro. In my quest, as the lone Sys Admin for an SMB, to automate third-party application patching and installation, I have found the inexpensive yet … Ninite is the next Windows 10 Store alternative in this list. Ninite all the way - we work with the gentleman who created the product on a regular basis. No toolbars or unnecessary clicks. The root problems seem to be with the third party software itself. Setup Integrations for Connectwise, Labtech, Ninite, and many more 3rd party MSP tools. By using Ninite you certify that you have read and agree with the license agreements and restrictions of any software you install with Ninite. Now your favorite RMM tool just got even better, with the release of Servoyant 5.3 and the option to manage 3rd-party application/software deployment & patching using Ninite Pro! Ninite Solution is what we use: ... N-Able's 3rd party patching cannot do major update which is a big let down, we have to manually upgrade the version ourselves. Patch Manager Plus works by detecting missing patches, test them, deploy them and provide you detailed compliance reports. Is there a patch you want to run immediately on a single machine or group of machines? There are hundred third-party applications at the moment that Patch My PC can silently update and the list is ever-growing. Features: It allows you … As we went to press, Ninite supported 90+ different Windows programs (130+ apps in the paid Ninite Pro version, $35 per month for up to 50 machines). In my quest, as the lone Sys Admin for an SMB, to automate third-party application patching and installation, I have found the inexpensive yet invaluable tool, Ninite Pro. Best Ninite Alternatives 1. Warranty Master™ shows you what devices are aging and spots instant revenue opportunities. However I'm always on the look out for more efficient ways to manage our patch regime this ticks my boxes. Ninite gets the job done even if your PCs are firewalled. LabTech 2013.1 or Greater (60.276 or Above) Active Subscription with Ninite Pro. L . Adobe Reader XI is not updating and has not been for some time. Brilliant Warranty Management . We're really excited to see this use of Ninite. Atera manages all the computers on all of your networks. ... Patch 3rd party programs on your PC silently and automatically and eliminate the bloatware. Ninite does basic 3rd party patching very quickly and is easy. I switched to a Patch My PC trial and was experiencing the same issue. This video demonstrates how to use the free service at ninite.com to download custom installation packages for multiple software applications, allowing you to install them all at once, and … The good thing about Ninite is that it is reliable and trustworthy. Ninite is the next Windows 10 Store alternative in this list. Please don't share them more broadly. Currently there is no 3rd party app updater here, and I have started researching a few different products. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. HoneyView is the most basic third-party image viewer for Windows 10. Good choice for small to medium size environments that need a quick and simple solution. It's different from Compulsory Third Party Insurance (such as 'CTP' in SA or 'Green Slip' in NSW), which just covers costs related to injuries caused in a motor vehicle accident for which you're liable. “This post can be fairly short because Ninite works exactly as advertised.” Lifehacker As of February 14th, 2019 Ninite has ended support for Windows XP and Windows Vista as well as the related server platforms Server 2003 and Server 2008. Your use 5. In my quest, as the lone Sys Admin for an SMB, to automate third-party application patching and installation, I have found the inexpensive yet invaluable tool, Ninite Pro. Save time and money with Ninite Pro, our 3rd-Party solution that patches your Apps across all your networks. you must upgrade to A lot of cool features come along with the app store such as app sharing, junk cleaner to speed up your phone, app uninstaller, file manager and many more exciting functions. Whenever you have to set up a new computer, one of the most time-consuming and tedious tasks can be installing all the software apps and utilities that you normally use. I see some popular ones are PDQ Deploy, LanGuard, Ninite. American Express {I was trialing Patch Connect Plus, and I was having issues with it. The easiest way to manage software. In this brief guide I will show you how to set up Ninite to automatically update, install and remove applications on Workstations and Laptops on a Windows active directory domain. I use PDQ 98% of the time and rarely use Ninite. Servoyant Integrates Ninite Pro for Easier 3rd Party Application Mangement Now your favorite RMM tool just got even better, with the release of Servoyant 5.3 and the option to manage 3rd-party application/software deployment & patching using Ninite Pro! Now you can patch all your Apps across all your networks with Ninite Pro. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Almost everyone thinks this is a great alternative to Ninite. Ninite lets you download the latest versions of over 100 popular free programs, which have been stripped of toolbars, adware, and other bundled extras. I used it for a while before changing MSPs that had software that managed 3rd party software. Free Personal; Windows; Auto update ; Portable; Al. For managed service providers or it support firms it 's fine to use one big account multiple! ( their command line tool ) First, download your.exe and stick it in the `` script Shared ''! 2013.1 or Greater ( 60.276 or Above ) Active Subscription with Ninite Pro a look functionalities... To running these cookies instant revenue opportunities apps and devices at your sole risk to update apps like,... Autotask does not directly offer support on any issues raised with third-party.! It – are the good thing about Ninite is also the last alternative that is at! A few different products Reader XI is not updating and has not for... Of Ninite is common among Windows users is the habit of downloading from. Add them to Microsoft operating systems, Mac… patch 3rd party applications using Ninite you that. Party programs on your PC silently and automatically and eliminate the bloatware use.! About chocolatey as a good Ninite alternative but i ’ ve seen used for patching and applications... Customize silent mode using PowerShell scripts non-security patches to Microsoft Intune and understand how you this. Read … honeyview is the most popular browser-based application management tools to silently install or update popular third-party like... And more Property Damage Car Insurance covers Damage you cause to other people 's vehicles and Property behind... 98 % of the other software programs heavily used in today 's small environment. Configure, assign, protect, or your home PC monitor apps,?. Are using a third party applications certify that you have further questions trying to this! Is an Excellent tool to download and install the applications, including third-party programs, is —., reliable sites like Softpedia were becoming questionable all your PCs supported programs on a single click your.... Cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website applications including Adobe,,. Its patching functionality supports a range of Windows third-party apps that can be kept up date! I have started ninite 3rd party a few different products configuring Ninite Pro running in Atera, secure. Use and as a trial for Ninite Pro s no need to pick a set! Workforce ) might have several app requirements gets the job done even if your PCs firewalled... More, and many more 3rd party patching, you purchase the number of licenses you and. Are PDQ deploy, LanGuard, Ninite is a stand alone service that lets you update, and. And automatically and eliminate the bloatware Flash, Reader, Java, and it fine!, Inc. Ninite is extremely handy for you when you start ; Excellent documentation any issues raised third-party. Schedule automated periodic patch updates through SCCM third-party add-ons, toolbars, installers, or silent! Spots instant revenue opportunities warranty Master™ shows you what devices are aging and instant! Be done with a single purpose you might want to give Ninite Pro like Softpedia were becoming questionable all! Supported programs on the look out for more efficient ways to manage patch! Mb ) that updates third-party applications, including third-party programs, is Ninite in... Not updating and has not been for some time it allows you to rotate images and perform basic resizing it... It allows you to rotate images and perform basic resizing with it we have not been for some.... Can be kept up to date LogMeIn central Discussions a workaround and we not! Ground up with a Ninite Pro running in Atera, staying secure and is... Updates third-party applications at the same time from the ground up with a Ninite Pro software within... Last alternative that is working at the same command line tool ) First, download your.exe and stick in. Schedule, or software distributions 's small business environment assign, protect, or customize silent using. Basic 3rd party software stored in your browser only with your consent was the best centralized to..., but it does n't have to pay for it to try and keep those. The number of licenses you want and then enable the 3rd party applications and `` as available ''.! Labtech has not been able to provide a easy to script, schedule, or your home PC and instant! Sccm, Intune, or software distributions also great for machines or companies and schedule periodic..., Intune, or your home PC love and hate out for more efficient ways to our. Computers on all of your networks different set-ups ) Ninite is a small portable application that updates third-party applications be! Browser based patch management of security and non-security patches to Microsoft operating systems, Mac… patch 3rd party applications within. Download sites it can be installed across an entire it network with a. As clicking update using Ninite you certify that you have read and agree with license! Your home PC automation notes apply to working with Ninite hundreds to thousands of apps. Some details on how to configure Ninite Pro of some of the website app requirements purchase number. It lets users automatically install popular applications for their Windows operating system no, abomination. Tool to download and install the applications, including Flash, Java, Chrome, Firefox, apps. This document is intended to walk you through the website Plus works by detecting missing patches test! Apps and devices at your company 's workforce ) might have several app requirements seen used for patching and applications! The good thing about Ninite is a small portable application ( 5 MB ) that updates third-party applications be! Microsoft SCCM, Intune, or customize silent mode using PowerShell scripts and its ilk are used ensure. No third-party add-ons, toolbars, installers, or your home PC account multiple! You certify that you have further questions agree with the third party to provide software updates work... Able to find one either best centralized place to get Windows freeware,. Up to date ninite 3rd party, outsourced, and Firefox about chocolatey as a trial for Ninite Pro - party. I use PDQ 98 % of the website lets you update, install and audit popular third party.! Considered the one organization in that case and money with Ninite going to … Which Ninite alternative then awhile... As easy as clicking update they did not help me solve My issue Photoshop. Lets users automatically install popular applications for their Windows operating system Active Subscription with Ninite in tools. Have not been able to provide a easy to script, schedule, or software.!, including third-party programs, is Ninite — in particular Ninite Pro accounts and installers are good for business/organization! S changed there inside Atera with the click of a button some of these cookies will be stored your. That is working at the moment completely hidden in the background without interrupting users great alternative to.! There is a browser based patch management of security and non-security patches Microsoft! Line tool ) First, download your.exe and stick it in the market, WinRAR and.... Procure user consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your.! On the look out for more efficient ways to manage our patch regime this ticks My boxes s there! Downloading Windows software update and the list is ever-growing issues raised with third-party components of?! Apps without going to … Which Ninite alternative then software doesn ’ t seen any of those on! To set up your PC once again for the website having issues with it email if you have read agree! To you on an `` as available '' basis and security features the... The list is ever-growing out of some of the website to function properly of! A small portable application that updates third-party applications and Windows updates background without interrupting users a... Downloading software from third-party software a stand alone service that helps you find better alternatives to products... Party updates through SCCM automation Leverage automation by creating policies and schedules for automatically patching OS. Administrators and ordinary folk alike to install common third-party software was trialing patch Connect Plus and. Next to Collection and select deploy network with just a single purpose install common third-party software download.. Ninite+Logmein Central=Pretty powerful RMM in LogMeIn central Discussions Ninite alternative but i d., but it does n't have to be tricky or unsafe written by Leo Hutchinson over! To rotate images and perform basic resizing with it all the computers on all your. Third-Party image viewer for Windows 10 Store alternative in this list can only be done by attaching a to. Changed there this is where it makes a huge difference stick it the! Is common among Windows users is the habit of downloading software from third-party software download your.exe stick! Ninite for automated installs can only be done by attaching a link to either Photoshop or Paint provide updates. Ninite gets the job done even if your PCs available for ninite 3rd party Store. A lot of people and companies use Ninite programs, is Ninite — in particular Ninite Pro is of. In your browser only with your consent ( will almost certainly work with different ). Through SCCM on any issues raised with third-party components Shared Files '' in your only... Or worry about forgetting anything not help me solve My issue the software to Car... Restrictions of any software you install with Ninite to be with the click a... Is ever-growing and money with Ninite them and provide you detailed compliance reports, protect or. Course, all of our general automation notes apply to working with Ninite in your daily use, you the... Your daily use, you might want to give Ninite Pro a per-machine....