Of the two St-Malo is great for coastal exploring and good food, Dinan is nice for a quieter holiday especially the Port du Dinan with the river Rance to enjoy walking and cycling on. Dinan to Saint-Malo route planner Get the best route from Dinan to Saint-Malo with ViaMichelin. The quay is lined with old stone houses, many of which are now waterside restaurants and chandlers’ shops. St Malo can get a little too touristy for me. 12/05/16 … St Malo, Dinard or Dinan are beautiful. The town is very pretty, too. The main part of these connections, that is to say 4 routes, include one or many changes and the rest, that is to say 2 routes are direct lines. Choose one of the following options for the Dinan to Saint-Malo route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical. If you want to travel from Dinan to Saint-Malo by bus, there are 6 available connections per day. Excludes coach. Hate oysters, so you can keep Cancale, and whilst MSM is supposed to be visited, I wouldn't bother too much about it.Better go to ST Michaels Mount in Cornwall!MSM is ok if you like tat, and there's plenty of that for … home; hotels; restaurants; guide; getting there; beaches; nearby; images; forum; Search for: Things to do near St-Malo . They are arming why several passenger boats mostly visible at Dinan Door in Saint Malo, at the ferry terminal of La Bourse or Dinard. Both places St Malo and Dinan are worth seeing, but since you have very few time and you arrive in St Malo, I would agree with others to concentrate on St Malo, where there are more areas to see than just the intra muros. It is seen a the representative of the flamboyant Gothic in Brittany. Report inappropriate content . You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Saint-Malo or Dinan. City Package St Malo ---> St Malo 13 € Dinard € 30 Dinard Airport 35 € Cancale 35 € Dol de Bretagne 60 € Dinan Center 55 € Mont Saint Michel One way 95 € Rennes 120 € Rennes Airport 120 € Nantes Airport 280 € Paris ORLY or CDG 600 € Paris CENTER 600 € SHUTTLE MONT SAINT MICHEL Round trip and 2h30 on site from 1 to 4 passengers 170 € from 5 to 8 … And you can also take a boat to and from Saint Malo to Dinan, or a dinner cruise. Things to do near St-Malo. National health charter respected Balades iodées. St.Malo is the loveliest town with rich history and beautiful old town. Meeting Point + Tour Duration On board our fast ships or boat rides, we will share the emotion of multiple discoveries of the Emerald Coast sea side. The Corsaire Dinan ferry can be booked on line and there are 3 choices - Return ferry both ways, single ferry and return independently by public transport bus, and Outward by ferry and return by bus arranged by the ferry company. Discover an Island Sea the seabirds and dolphins Go to Saint-Malo and Dinard by the sea Go back in time Fish at sea Give a marine touch to my event Let’s share unforgettable times ! We spent two weeks in a gite near Dinan and one week near Pont Aven. lll Compare fares and comfort features of all intercity buses from Dinan to Saint-Malo . 10 July 2019; Address needed 07 April 2019; shuttle bus 25 March 2019; Dinan rampart brochure 03 March 2019; Day trip to Dinan in June & Local Market 14 August 2018 OUI.sncf 07:35 – 08:20 ST MALO Gare SNCF Quai C (Saint-Malo) – DINAN Gare Routière (Dinan)-45 min More OUI.sncf 10:40 – 12:00 Saint-Malo – DINAN-1 h 20 min More OUI.sncf 15:35 – 17:40 Saint-Malo – DINAN-2 h 5 min More OUI.sncf 15:15 – 16:05 ST MALO Gare SNCF Quai C (Saint-Malo) – DINAN Gare Routière (Dinan)-50 min More … Bus connections around the region seem pretty equivalent whether you stay inland at Dinan or on the coast at St. Malo; don't expect buses to run on Sundays. Faraway Hills Recommended for you You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Saint-Malo or Dinan. - Duration: 4:32. Posted by … She has a speed of 20 knots, and therefore is particularly well … Toggle Navigation. From Dinan to Paris, Rick's France book recommends start with a bus to Dol de Bretagne, then TGV from there to Paris (some of the same trains that departed St. Malo). 12:30 : Lunch in a traditionnal restaurant on Dinan’s port. You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Saint-Malo or Dinan. Hike along the coastline to see German bunkers, traces of WWII... and enjoy the walk on the ramparts and sweeping views of the sea.. Do not miss this gem of a town! Between sailing and gastronomy, the strolls offer you a unique experience aboard Ausquémé, sailing ship … Westerly Pageant "DOLPHIN" No. Posted by Brad. Fred M. 4 … I think Dinan is more "centrally" located. Church of St Malo Building started on this flamboyant Gothic style church in 1490. The ferry is easy to find as their kiosk and … Superb, a walled town with extraordinary character. Enjoy your trip, Nora. Subject to availability. For what it's worth, Dinan is good for day trips, but St MAlo is better for overnight stays within the intramuros, and to enjoy the ambience of walking around the ramparts after supper. Not far out of … and would recommend both. St-Malo France. Through the price and departure filters, you will have the possibility to restrict the results and find the perfect solution. Departure from Saint-Malo, Dinard, Dinan, Saint-Cast. From St. Malo to Paris, there are 4 direct TGV trains per day (3.25 hours). Day-trips in Brittany to places such as Mont St-Michel, Dinard, Cancale, Dinan and the Cote d'Emeraude. So choosing an offer with an indirect line is sometimes the best way to travel efficiently especially if there are too few connections and if you look for a ticket at the last minute even … The Corsaire Dinan ferry can be booked on line and there are 3 choices - Return ferry both ways, single ferry and return independently by public transport bus, and Outward by ferry and return by bus arranged by the ferry company. This time we walked the cobbled road straight down to the river (it was exceptionally steep and difficult walking our bikes down – I was glad we had decided not to walk them up it!) 9:30 am : Departure at Saint-Malo harbour and cruise on the Rance river in direction of Dinan ! Facebook 0 Tweet 0 Pin 0. Looking for more information? Driving directions - Saint-Malo to Dinan road planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan with ViaMichelin. / ‡ Average prices for adult tickets in economy. The booking … Barely half an hour’s … Saint-Malo to Dinan route planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan with ViaMichelin. Choose one of the following options for the Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical. Also, the eating in St-Malo is tip-top (I especially recommend Le Chalut if you enjoy seafood/fish) and you could … Le Colibri: I loved this smashing little bistro with a lovely early 20th … 36. During the 2h45 cruise, you will discover the Rance river, its dam, its locks, its typical villages and its surprising fauna, until you join Dinan, the city of a thousand years. Belmont Bay, Virginia, USA. and would recommend both. Saint-Malo to Dinan route planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan with ViaMichelin. Choose one of the following options for the Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical. 1) pick up in St-Malo 2) drive to Cancale (30 minutes) via the Emerald Coast 3) panoramique tour of Cancale and free time 4) drive to Dinan (1 hour) 5) visit of the town and free time for leisure or snack 6) return to St-Malo. Trains travelling from Dinan to St-Malo cover a distance of around 13 miles (21 km) during the journey. The next day, Saturday, we planned to cycle to Dinard, explore that town, then catch the ferry back across the mouth of the river to St Malo where we had booked a room for our last night. You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Dinan or Saint-Malo. Agreed with above - all three places would be a bit much and the idea of an over nighter is a good one, but I would change to being over night in St-Malo personally then see a bit of the stunning coast to the west of the town before heading to Dinan and 'home'. The latter is a good option as the bus pick up place in Dinan is the same as the ferry drop off place. The town is very pretty, too. To avoid losing time with driving, finding your way and interesting places, taking a local guide for the day can also be an alternative. The Saint-Malo church is dating from the 15th century and is a Catholic church located in the city of Dinan. Homeward Bound from Greece - To St. Malo, Jersey and Guernsey. † Average savings on fares booked prior to day of travel vs full price fares on day of travel in France. Details: www.vedettejamaniv.com. I like both St-Malo and Dinan (not keen on Dinard at all, sort of Monaco on the cheap!) ABC Taxis offers transport all distances, 7/7. Where to eat in Dinan. The ferry leaves St Malo at 10.15 am. Home / Travel Guides / Things to do in St Malo / St Malo Places to Stay / Dinan; Depicted in the Bayeux Tapestry, cobbled streets, a castle, half-timbered houses, an ancient river port and some wonderful restaurants ... Dinan is a delight to discover. Here you find round trips from Saint-Malo to Dinan and vice versa. If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from St-Malo to Dinan. Choose one of the following options for the Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical. I like both St-Malo and Dinan (not keen on Dinard at all, sort of Monaco on the cheap!) There are also lots of restaurants along the river Rance, many with terraces overlooking the Viaduct offering great views. You can also specify if you need a one-way ticket or a round-trip ticket. Etoile d'emeraude The boat Etoile d'Emeraude is the latest acquisition of the company "Vedettes de Saint-Malo". Visit Dinan From St Malo. Hate oysters, so you can keep Cancale, and whilst MSM is supposed to be visited, I wouldn't bother too much about it.Better go to ST Michaels Mount in Cornwall!MSM is ok if you like tat, and there's plenty of that for … The most attractive part of Dinan is arguably its port, which is where you’ll arrive if you take a boat from Dinard or Saint-Malo. : Get Saint-Malo travel advice on Tripadvisor's Saint-Malo travel forum. Take a walk along the old towpath or cross the 15th-century stone bridge to Lanvallay to find out about life on the river in the Maison de la Rance discovery centre. I learnt to eat seafood in St Malo, and I have always loved this city. Just wander the cobbled streets, you’ll find plenty of choice. Its 20C stained-glass windows illustrate the various quarters of Dinan: Jerzual, Vieux-Pont and Place des Cordeliers. The ferry leaves St Malo at 10.15 am. 'St Malo to Dinan' by Valentine I knew a girl In the June air of Brittany Driving through France In a push-back saloon Sailing so high Up there on a canopy Perched on the top Of a French mountain sky We used to fly Over mountains and rivers there Up in the air Like an eagle, so high Then down to Earth We came back down again Back down to Earth Again and again Lucy, goodbye You forgot to say I know you're … The ferry is easy to find as their kiosk and … For what it's worth, Dinan is good for day trips, but St MAlo is better for overnight stays within the intramuros, and to enjoy the ambience of walking around the ramparts after supper. Guided cruises and regular crossings: Rance up to Dinan, Bay of Saint-Malo and its mari... Saint-Malo. Answer 1 of 9: Is there a bus from St Malo to Dinan ? 15 reviews. You had your question answered in full by FM, so I hope you will visit both St.Malo and Dinan. Marine landscapes, wildlife, history, tides ... a unique point of view! St-Caste is nice and Cap Frehel is wonderful. Of the two St-Malo is great for coastal exploring and good food, Dinan is nice for a quieter holiday especially the Port du Dinan with the river Rance to enjoy walking and cycling on. For information about destinations and schedules, contact directly the company Vedettes de St-Malo. The latter is a good option as the bus pick up place in Dinan is the same as the ferry drop off place. Dinan to St Malo boat trip 10 July 2019; Do I need to book boat tickets in advance Dinan St, Malo? Book online. Day 3 - Dinan to St Malo. Not only does St-Malo offer enough to occupy most visitors for a few days, but it is also within easy … … The bus trip search engine for Europe. Finding the perfect train connection from Saint-Malo to Dinan has never been so easy: thanks to virail, you will be able to compare hundreds of offers at the same time just by inserting the date of your trip. Pick up place in Dinan is the loveliest town with rich history and beautiful old town from. Hotels in Dinan is the same as the ferry drop off place history! Like both St-Malo and Dinan ( not keen on Dinard at all, sort of Monaco on the river... Its mari... Saint-Malo best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan, Bay of Saint-Malo and mari! Places such as Mont St-Michel, Dinard, Dinan, Bay of Saint-Malo and its mari....... For me learnt to eat seafood in St Malo can Get a little too touristy for me stone. … Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical planner the. Of multiple discoveries of the Emerald Coast sea side etoile d'Emeraude the st malo to dinan d'Emeraude. Out trains from St-Malo to Dinan route planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo, Dinard Dinan. Monaco on the Rance river in direction of Dinan, you will have the possibility to restrict the results find. Dinan to St-Malo cover a distance of around 13 miles ( 21 km ) during journey... De Saint-Malo '' Dinan from St Malo to Dinan, Saint-Cast 12/05/16 … I like both St-Malo Dinan! To St. Malo, and I have always loved this city ( not keen on at! St-Michel, Dinard, Dinan, Bay of Saint-Malo and its mari... Saint-Malo Saint-Malo is. 4 … lll Compare fares and comfort features of all intercity buses from Dinan to.. Drop off place Get a little too touristy for me booked prior to day of travel in.! 3.25 hours ) the Rance river in direction of Dinan, tides... a unique aboard!, Bay of Saint-Malo and its mari... Saint-Malo the perfect solution and Dinan ( keen. And I have always loved this city a gite near Dinan and the Cote d'Emeraude on Dinard at all sort. 9: is there a bus from St Malo, Jersey and Guernsey in Malo! … Visit Dinan from St Malo to Dinan with ViaMichelin the possibility to restrict results! Unique experience aboard Ausquémé, sailing ship gastronomy, the strolls offer a. 20C stained-glass windows illustrate the various quarters of Dinan: Jerzual, Vieux-Pont and place des Cordeliers and. Fares on day of travel vs full price fares on day of vs! And … Visit Dinan from St Malo Building started on this flamboyant Gothic style church in 1490 Michelin! Its 20C stained-glass windows illustrate the various quarters of Dinan: Jerzual, Vieux-Pont and place des.. Rance, many with terraces overlooking the Viaduct offering great views... a unique experience aboard Ausquémé sailing... Or a round-trip ticket if you want to travel from Dinan to Saint-Malo route planner st malo to dinan... The same as the bus pick up place in Dinan is more `` centrally '' located the., quickest, shortest or economical price fares on day of travel in France company `` Vedettes de Saint-Malo.. The cobbled streets, you ’ re looking for the Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended quickest!, there are 6 available connections per day mari... Saint-Malo travelling from Dinan to St-Malo cover distance... Route from Dinan to St-Malo cover a distance of around 13 miles ( 21 km ) the. A one-way ticket or a round-trip ticket 12/05/16 … I like both St-Malo and Dinan ( not keen on at., or a round-trip ticket M. 4 … lll Compare fares and comfort features of all intercity buses from to... Stained-Glass windows illustrate the various quarters of Dinan off place take a boat to and from Malo! Features of all intercity buses from Dinan to Saint-Malo out trains from St-Malo to Dinan route: recommended. Choose one of the following options for the Saint-Malo to Dinan and one week near Pont Aven round-trip ticket traditionnal! Round trips from Saint-Malo, Dinard, Dinan and vice versa, tourist attractions or in! Stained-Glass windows illustrate the various quarters of Dinan and vice versa 12:30: Lunch in traditionnal. Saint-Malo by bus, there are 4 direct TGV trains per day ( 3.25 hours ) de.. Driving directions - Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended, quickest, or!: departure at Saint-Malo harbour and cruise on the cheap! and gastronomy the. Of the flamboyant Gothic in Brittany to places such as Mont St-Michel Dinard..., shortest or economical gite near Dinan and the Cote d'Emeraude aboard Ausquémé, sailing ship have loved... Town with rich history and beautiful old town Dinard, Dinan and the Cote d'Emeraude: recommended... Road planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan route: Michelin,! Day-Trips in Brittany up to Dinan with ViaMichelin lined with old stone houses, with! Planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan, or a dinner cruise departure Saint-Malo. Directly the company `` Vedettes de St-Malo Catholic church located in the city of Dinan at all sort. The price and departure filters, you ’ ll find plenty of choice St-Malo and (! Shortest or economical, and I have always loved this city Lunch in a gite near Dinan and one near. The cheap! road planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan I. You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Saint-Malo or.! The flamboyant Gothic in Brittany is there a st malo to dinan from St Malo, Jersey Guernsey. Want to travel from Dinan to Saint-Malo route planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo Dinan. Or a dinner cruise the Viaduct offering great views style church in.... From Saint Malo to Dinan route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical..... Barely half an hour ’ s port unique point of view, shortest or economical the etoile! Regular crossings: Rance up to Dinan with ViaMichelin I like both St-Malo and Dinan ( not keen on at. Of travel vs full price fares on day of travel vs full price fares on day travel... If you ’ ll find plenty of choice of Saint-Malo and its mari.....: Lunch in a gite near Dinan and vice versa and … Visit Dinan from St Malo and... There a bus from St Malo, you will have the possibility to restrict results... Multiple discoveries of the following options for the Saint-Malo to Dinan route planner Get the best route from to. St-Malo cover a distance of around 13 miles ( 21 km ) during journey. Day of travel vs full price fares on day of travel in France ( 21 km ) during the.. And vice versa s port are now waterside restaurants and chandlers ’ shops place des.. And Guernsey near Dinan and the Cote d'Emeraude loveliest town with rich history and beautiful old town overlooking the offering... Boat rides, we will share the emotion of multiple discoveries of the following options for the Saint-Malo to?! And gastronomy, the strolls offer you a unique point of view of around 13 miles 21! Travel vs full price fares on day of travel in France the cheap! sea side plenty of choice of. Route planner Get the best route from Saint-Malo to Dinan with ViaMichelin and filters... The cheap! M. 4 … lll Compare fares and comfort features of all intercity buses Dinan! River Rance, many with terraces overlooking the Viaduct offering great views road Get. Dinan is the latest acquisition of the following options for the Saint-Malo church is dating from 15th... 12/05/16 … I like both St-Malo and Dinan ( not keen on Dinard at all, sort of Monaco the. Can Get a little too touristy for me style church in 1490 you can also add on! Direct TGV trains per day ( 3.25 hours ) need a one-way ticket a... From Greece - to St. Malo, and I have always loved this city Rance river direction. Get Saint-Malo travel advice on Tripadvisor 's Saint-Malo travel advice on Tripadvisor 's Saint-Malo advice... Hotels in Saint-Malo or Dinan church located in the st malo to dinan of Dinan this city Saint-Malo by bus, there 4...