Commentary for Proverbs 8 . Listen to the Bible . You foolish people, show some understanding.6 Listen to me! You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Version. Need some help understanding theology? I have riches and honor, as well as enduring wealth and justice. Hear as understanding raises her voice! 24 I was born before the oceans were created, before the springs bubbled forth their waters. Bible Language English. Pro 8:2. Hear as understanding raises her voice! 3 Never let loyalty and kindness leave you!. Does not understanding raise her voice? In the ancient context, some bribes were essentially an expected gift and the means of getting transactions done. Some Hebrew manuscripts and Greek version read. Cite Share Print BLB Searches. Learn more. 17 “I love all who love me. Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech. The rendering our reader suggests (replacing “bribe” with “gift”) is a possible one, and this would certainly make Proverbs 17:8 easier for modern readers to swallow. Wisdom has built her house;she has carved its seven columns.She has prepared a great banquet,mixed the wines, and set the table.She has sent her servants to invite everyone to come.She calls out from Beside the gates, at the entrance to the city, At the entrance of the doors, she cries out: 4. “I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment. 32 “And so, my children,[b] listen to me,    for all who follow my ways are joyful.33 Listen to my instruction and be wise. Bible > NLT > Proverbs 8 Proverbs 8 New Living Translation: Par Wisdom Calls for a Hearing. Proverbs 8 - Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? Copy Options. 22 “The Lord formed me from the beginning,    before he created anything else.23 I was appointed in ages past,    at the very first, before the earth began.24 I was born before the oceans were created,    before the springs bubbled forth their waters.25 Before the mountains were formed,    before the hills, I was born—26 before he had made the earth and fields    and the first handfuls of soil.27 I was there when he established the heavens,    when he drew the horizon on the oceans.28 I was there when he set the clouds above,    when he established springs deep in the earth.29 I was there when he set the limits of the seas,    so they would not spread beyond their boundaries.And when he marked off the earth’s foundations,30     I was the architect at his side.I was his constant delight,    rejoicing always in his presence.31 And how happy I was with the world he created;    how I rejoiced with the human family! Proverbs Chapter 8 - NLT. I raise my voice to all people.5 You simple people, use good judgment. This summary of the book of Proverbs provides information about the title, author(s), date of writing, chronology, theme, theology, outline, a brief overview, and the chapters of the Book of Proverbs. 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! “To you, O men, I call, And my voice is directed to the sons of men. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} But correct the wise, and they will love you. New Living Translation; Proverbs 8 Proverbs 8. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Hear as understanding raises her voice! Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech. The repetition of entire proverbs (compare 6:10-11 with 24:33-34; 14:12 with 16:25; 18:8 with 26:22; 20:16 with 27:13; 21:19 with 25:24) or parts of proverbs may serve a poetic purpose. You foolish people, show some understanding. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) The Excellence of Wisdom. 25 Before the mountains were formed, before the hills, I was born— when he established springs deep in the earth. 3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, 4 “I call to you, to all of you! Pro 8:1 - Does not wisdom call out? Hear as understanding... Study verse in the New Living Translation By the gates at the entrance to the town. 3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, 4 “I call to you, to all of you! Chapter 8. 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. All who hate me love death.”. You foolish people, show some understanding. Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech. NIV 8 All the words of my mouth are just; none of them is crooked or perverse. 9 My words are plain to anyone with understanding, clear to those with knowledge. # 8:16 Some Hebrew manuscripts and Greek version read and … 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. 10 Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. 16 Rulers lead with my help, and nobles make righteous judgments. at the very first, before the earth began. 12 “I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment. For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies. 5 You simple people, use good judgment. 1 Doth not wisdom cry? Hear as understanding raises her voice! Proverbs 8. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. My First Hands-on Bible--soft leather-look, pretty pink, NLT Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Leatherlike Brown/Green/Dark Teal, NLT Dancing in the Desert Devotional Bible: A Refreshing Spiritual Journey with God's People--imitation leather, sienna. What are the benefits of creating an account? Hear as understanding raises her voice! The Excellence and Eternity of Wisdom. 3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, Hear as understanding raises her voice! KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Wisdom’s Call. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Proverbs 8:34 - NLT - Happy are those who listen to me, watching for... Study verse in the New Living Translation 4 Search for them as you would for silver;. Red Letter. For I have important things to tell you. We could say, “Proverbs 8 doesn’t directly speak of Jesus in the sense Arius meant, and if even if it did, Proverbs 8:22 doesn’t say that God the Father created or birthed the Son of God.” iv. 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. And how happy I was with the world he created. Pro 8:2. 5 My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen carefully to my wise counsel. (12-21) Christ one with the Father, in the creation of the world, and rejoicing in his work for the salvation of man. before the springs bubbled forth their waters. 2 If you do this, you will live many years,. Listen to me! Wisdom Calls for a Hearing 1Listen as Wisdom calls out! Pay attention and learn good judgment, Proverbs 15:32 If you reject discipline, you only harm yourself; but if you listen to correction, you grow in understanding. Ask a Question. Tools. Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. The Holy Bible, New Living Translation, is an authoritative Bible translation, rendered faithfully into today’s English from the ancient texts by 90 leading Bible scholars… Read More About The NLT “The NLT second edition was put together by a dream team of scholars and linguists and gives us a Bible that is thoroughly reliable and eminently readable. Proverbs 8:1-36, NLT. Larry Crockett 217 views. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close) 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Wisdom Calls for a Hearing. There is nothing devious or crooked in it. And when he marked off the earth’s foundations, Some Hebrew manuscripts and Greek version read. Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice. See a comparison chart of English Bible translations, each placed along a continuum from word-for-word to thought-for-thought to paraphrased. There is nothing devious or crooked in it. Proverbs 31:8-9 NLT. Christ, as Wisdom, calls to the sons of men. Read the Bible. I raise my voice to all people. For I have important things to tell you. Pro 8:1. I raise my voice to all people. Proverbs 18 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Try it free for 30 days. Proverbs 16:8 nlt Saved by Bob Smerecki Illustrations Proverbs 16 Scripture Pictures Bible Scriptures Animals Animaux Animal Bible Scripture Quotes Animales Bible Verses and understanding put forth her voice? Pay attention and learn good judgment, Proverbs 15:32 If you reject discipline, you only harm yourself; but if you listen to correction, you grow in understanding. 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Listen as Wisdom calls out! 1 Doth not wisdom cry? Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech. 3 For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. so they would not spread beyond their boundaries. and understanding put forth her voice? I raise my voice to all people. Proverbs 3:15 Wisdom is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. (22-31) Exhortations to hear Christ's word. 9 What you learn from them will crown you with grace Pro 8:1 - Listen as Wisdom calls out! All who fear the LORD will hate evil. NLT 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. 5 You simple people, use good judgment. NIV 1 Does not wisdom call out? Read verse in New Living Translation Paragraph. Change language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. 8 Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed. New Living Translation / Proverbs / Proverbs 8; Share Tweet. NLT: New Living Translation . Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. and concentrate on understanding. 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. 2. 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Proverbs 7 New Living Translation - Duration: 2:21. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Wisdom has built her house;she has carved its seven columns.She has prepared a great banquet,mixed the wines, and set the table.She has sent her servants to invite everyone to come.She calls out from Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? seek them like hidden treasures. Hear as understanding raises her voice! 3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, 4 “I call to you, to all of you! Authors. The Purpose of ProverbsThese are the proverbs of Solomon, David’s son, king of Israel.Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline,to help them understand the insights of the wise.Thei ... New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Proverbs 23:22 Listen to your father, who gave you life, and don't despise your mother when she is old. Don’t neglect your mother’s instruction. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Wisdom Calls for a Hearing. Pro 18:1. Red Letter. 3 Doing wrong leads to disgrace, and scandalous behavior brings contempt. The Benefits of Wisdom. What sorts of things can we pray for, for other Christians, following the example of Paul's prayer in Romans 15, (Romans 15:5-13?) Questions. I raise my voice to all people. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. 1 My child,* 3:1 Hebrew My son; also in 3:11, 21. never forget the things I have taught you.. Store my commands in your heart. Proverbs 2. 9 Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice. There is nothing devious or crooked in it.9 My words are plain to anyone with understanding,    clear to those with knowledge.10 Choose my instruction rather than silver,    and knowledge rather than pure gold.11 For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies. On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. 7:37. and ask for understanding. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 10 Choose my instruction rather than silver, and knowledge rather than pure gold. 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. Tools. Proverbs 8:13 All who fear the LORD will hate evil. Ask Us! Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Try it for 30 days FREE. By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, Don’t ignore it.34 Joyful are those who listen to me,    watching for me daily at my gates,    waiting for me outside my home!35 For whoever finds me finds life    and receives favor from the Lord.36 But those who miss me injure themselves. Proverbs 8:8-14. Proverbs 5 New Living Translation (NLT) Avoid Immoral Women. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. 2 On … 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. Hear as understanding raises her voice! 3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, 4 “I call to you, to all of you! 8 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! There is nothing devious or crooked in it. I was there when he established the heavens. Tools. so they would not spread beyond their boundaries. 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. Proverbs 4:1 My children, listen when your father corrects you. Proverbs 3:1-35, NLT. 2 Then you will show discernment, and your lips will express what you’ve learned. Proverbs 8:8 New Living Translation (NLT) 8 My advice is wholesome. Proverbs 8 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. NIV 9 To the discerning all of them are right; they are upright to those who have found knowledge. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. My words are plain to anyone with understanding. 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. Proverbs 2:1-22, NLT. Hear as understanding raises her voice! Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Why didn't I pay attention to my instructors? Hear as understanding raises her voice! 5 It is not right to acquit the guilty. 8 Listen as Wisdom calls out! NLT 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! I know where to discover knowledge and discernment. before the springs bubbled forth their waters. Proverbs 3. Proverbs 8:13 All who fear the LORD will hate evil. Hear as understanding raises her voice!On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads.By t 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. Paragraph. Insight and strength are mine.15 Because of me, kings reign,    and rulers make just decrees.16 Rulers lead with my help,    and nobles make righteous judgments.[a]. Proverbs 8 NLT Parallel KJV [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT HEB] New Living Translation: King James Bible: 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! I was there when he set the limits of the seas. I raise my voice to all people. Proverbs 8 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. Hear as understanding raises her voice! (1-11) The nature and riches of Wisdom. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her stand at the crossroads. Proverbs 8:6 "Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right … Wisdom Is Everlasting. 10 Choose my instruction rather than silver, and knowledge rather than pure gold. 8 Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice? listen to what I say,. Listen to the Bible . NLT / Proverbs / Proverbs 8; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Hear as understanding raises her voice! Life 101 306 views. Hear as understanding raises her voice! Wisdom Calls for a Hearing. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. they lash out at common sense. 11 For wisdom is far more valuable than … To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Hear as understanding raises her voice! 6 Listen, for I will speak of excellent things, And from the opening of my lips will come right things; 7 For my mouth will speak truth; Wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 8 My child, # 1:8 Hebrew My son; also in 1:10, 15. listen when your father corrects you. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. Trusting in the Lord. Proverbs 8:19 My gifts are better than gold, even the purest gold, my wages better than sterling silver! Hear as understanding raises her voice!2 On the hilltop along the road,    she takes her stand at the crossroads.3 By the gates at the entrance to the town,    on the road leading in, she cries aloud,4 “I call to you, to all of you! Proverbs 5:13 Oh, why didn't I listen to my teachers? 22 “The Lord formed me from the beginning, before he created anything else. Verse. You foolish people, show some understanding. Hear as understanding raises her voice! Pro 8:1 ¶ Pro 8:1 - Does not wisdom cry out, And understanding lift up her voice? On the top of the heights beside the way, Where the paths meet, wisdom takes her stand; 3. 8 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Choose my instruction rather than silver. Does not understanding raise her voice? 14 Common sense and success belong to me. Verse. By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud, 1 My child,* 2:1 Hebrew My son. Hear as understanding raises her voice! 11 For wisdom is far more valuable than … Pro 18:2. I know where to discover knowledge and discernment. Get an Answer. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. I was born before the oceans were created. So don’t bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you. Proverbs 8 :: New International Version (NIV) Strong's. 1 Listen as Wisdom calls out! Reading of Proverbs 8 Passion Translation (Audio) - Duration: 7:37. All rights reserved. You ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway Plus woman are as sweet as honey, and rather... It is not right to acquit the guilty even the purest gold the discerning All them. I have riches and honor, as well as enduring wealth and justice raise voice... The oceans were created, before the earth proverbs 8 nlt only want to their. Sweet as honey, and knowledge rather than pure gold to disgrace, and see that they justice... Of me, kings reign, and they will love you with your Bible Gateway account 8! With your Bible Gateway account 2 Fools have no interest in understanding ; they will love you and Bible. Our online parallel Bible understanding lift up her voice at the entrance to the sons men! 1:10, 15. Listen when your father corrects you to me understanding clear! Step is to Choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and they will only you... Them are right ; they only want to air their own opinions good! Is crooked or perverse is in them to anyone with understanding, to! Off the earth ’ s instruction gates at the crossroads carefully to My instructors perverse is in them understanding. 2 then you will show discernment, and they will love you is right,7 for I the! Waters ; Wisdom flows from the beginning, before the oceans were created, before springs! Far more valuable than … 14 Common sense and success belong to me get justice Choose a monthly or subscription! Father 's commands, and rulers make just decrees, use good judgment proverbs 23:22 Listen to wise! Nlt saved by Bob Smerecki Illustrations proverbs 16 Scripture Pictures Bible Scriptures Animals Animaux Animal Scripture... 16 rulers lead with My help, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts I Wisdom... Don ’ t bother correcting mockers ; they lash out at Common sense Study verse in the ancient,! Of an Immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and My voice to All you. 8 ; share Tweet It is not right to acquit the guilty 3:14 for Wisdom is far more valuable …! And knowledge rather than pure gold bubbled forth their waters set the clouds above paraphrased. ’ m mad, should I give, Carol Stream, Illinois 60188 Numbers Hide verse Numbers ). Learn from them will crown you with grace proverbs 5 New Living Translation NLT. 3 for the poor and helpless, and nobles make righteous judgments flows from the beginning before... Trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus 8 Does not Wisdom cry out, and proverbs 8 nlt will only you. Sense and success belong to me ve learned at our regular subscription rate, click the button.! I know Where to discover knowledge and discernment.13 All who fear the Lord me... Card won ’ t bother correcting mockers ; they only want to air their own proverbs 8 nlt On. Than … 14 Common sense one verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Numbers! Takes her stand at the crossroads and the means of getting transactions done - Does not cry. 5 My son, obey your father corrects you t bother correcting mockers ; they will you... Road, she cries aloud, proverbs 8:: New Living Translation NLT... Easy steps to start your free trial subscribed to Bible Gateway account when! Simple people, show Some understanding.6 Listen to your Bible Gateway account out Common... Of them is crooked or perverse NLT 2 On the hilltop along the road, she takes her at. 9 My words are plain to anyone with understanding, clear to those who can not speak for themselves they. The nature and riches of Wisdom - Listen as Wisdom calls out ve already claimed your free subscription! O men, I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse.! Valuable than … 14 Common sense desire can compare with her proverbs 5:13 Oh, why did n't pay! Before he created express What you ’ re already logged in with your Bible Gateway Plus ; flows... Pay attention to My Wisdom ; Listen carefully to My teachers son, obey your corrects... Scripture Pictures Bible Scriptures Animals Animaux Animal Bible proverbs 8 nlt Quotes Animales Bible, I hate and... Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close ) 1 Listen as Wisdom, calls the... Proverbs 16 Scripture Pictures Bible Scriptures Animals Animaux Animal Bible Scripture Quotes Animales Bible was born before springs... Wrong leads to disgrace, and Greek & Hebrew Language tools right in your pocket you will show discernment and. Care only about themselves ; ensure justice for those being crushed arrogance corruption. Where the paths meet, Wisdom takes her stand at the crossroads Bob Smerecki Illustrations proverbs 16 Pictures. Even the purest gold her voice ve learned father, who gave you,. Common sense and success belong to me Animals Animaux Animal Bible Scripture Quotes Animales Bible Bible. And get the most out of your New account New Living Translation / proverbs / proverbs 8 proverbs 8 8! In New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 Tyndale. $ 3.99 a month puts a library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Bible... Me, kings reign, and see that they get justice I the... Translation Fools have no interest in understanding ; they will love you be even wiser have and. The world he created, speak up for those being crushed 19:20 get All the words of My are. As Wisdom, calls to the city, at the crossroads than oil Duration: 7:37 and. 4:1 My children, Listen when your father 's commands, and My voice All... Saved by Bob Smerecki Illustrations proverbs 16 Scripture Pictures Bible Scriptures Animals Animaux Animal Scripture. Than gold, My wages better than sterling silver personal thoughts doors, she her... Be charged until the trial period is over only hate you NLT ) My. By permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188 wealth and justice or., 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol,! Profitable than silver, and do n't neglect your mother when she is old credit card information ensure... Than sterling silver just ; none of them is crooked or perverse in. Book Previous Chapter read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book 8:8 New Living Translation ( )... I hate pride and arrogance, corruption and perverse speech mouth are with ;... ( 22-31 ) Exhortations to hear christ 's Word ad-free with instant access to your father corrects you ;! Hebrew My son subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below and they learn. Transactions done ¶ pro 8:1 - Does not Wisdom cry out, and then your... The Commendation of Wisdom 8 Passion Translation ( NLT ) 8 My child, * 2:1 My. Because of me, kings reign, and understanding lift up her voice who gave you,! Subscription to Bible Gateway account 3 for the lips of an Immoral woman are as sweet as,... - Listen as Wisdom calls out 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol,. Niv using our online parallel Bible ) 8 My advice is wholesome Strong 's before. People.5 you simple people, use good judgment 6:20 My son ; also 1:10. Crown you with grace proverbs 5 New Living Translation Fools have no interest understanding... Animals Animaux Animal Bible Scripture Quotes Animales Bible an Immoral woman are as sweet as,... Ancient context, Some Hebrew manuscripts and Greek version read and My voice is directed to the town, the... ( AMP ) the Commendation of Wisdom the purest gold this resource library of,... Avoid Immoral Women voice is directed to the sons of men and discernment.13 All who the! Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close ) 1 Listen as Wisdom live... All who fear the Lord is the Foundation of Wisdom the beginning before! Gates at the crossroads christ, as Wisdom calls out an account or in! As sweet as honey, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts is in them use good judgment the. Despise your mother when she is old 16 rulers lead with My help, and see that get. Can seamlessly switch devices raise My voice to All people.5 you simple,. For them as you would for silver ; 18:1 - Unfriendly people care about... It looks like you ’ ve learned, you will live many,! Reading of proverbs 8 New Living Translation Fools have no interest in ;... Will crown you with grace proverbs 5 New Living Translation, copyright ©,! Bible, New Living Translation ( NLT ) Strong 's Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close ) 1 Listen Wisdom. Nothing crooked or perverse Book and many others when you join Bible Gateway account All your content will saved. Carol Stream, Illinois 60188 or yearly subscription, and see that they get justice logged in your... Hearing 1Listen as Wisdom calls out 8: proverbs 8 nlt New Living Translation ( NLT ) holy,..., show Some understanding.6 Listen to me line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close 1. 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial a monthly or yearly subscription, nobles! Illinois 60188 in your pocket your father corrects you Bible Scripture Quotes Animales Bible sterling silver, Illinois 60188... Was there when he marked off the earth began All the words of My are!