//if(1) onReady: function(player, $controlsBox){ Tom Sullivan is well known for the nearly decade he spent pulling double duty on TV and radio with FOX News Business Channel and Fox News Talk Radio via his flagship station, 1530 KFBK in Sacramento, California. initializeMiniAudioPlayer(); You can also hear KFBK on the station’s website and iHeartRadio, Clear Channel’s digital radio service. Washington Agency. downloadable:false, And he also puts in three or four hours as business editor and host of "The Tom Sullivan Show" weekday afternoons on Sacramento radio station KFBK. I just want to let you know that Tom has been excellent these past few weeks (at the start of the pandemic). Tom Sullivan is an expert in the Business world too. 37:40 Show | 17:20 Local | 5:00 Network. id3:false, In case you hadn’t guessed, Tom loves what he does… and is a passionate perfectionist. LISTEN LIVE WSGW MICHIGAN. LISTEN LIVE KFBK CALIFORNIA. } View Tom Sullivan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Former KFBK news reporter/anchor Laura Ingle is a featured reporter on Fox News Channel. Moving SULLIVAN … More changes are afoot at CLEAR CHANNEL Talk KFBK-A/SACRAMENTO, which is dropping its long-standing noon news hour in favor of moving midday host TOM SULLIVAN up an hour. He has also filled in for national programs produced or aired by KFBK, including the syndicated Tom Sullivan Show. }; LISTEN LIVE KKFT NEVADA. 855-295-6599 Comment Line Visit tomsullivan.com to contact Tom directly. Call The Show 855-295-6600. Resides in West Branch, MI. Hello and welcome to the Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance, Bullitt County Mt. In addition to his radio responsibilities, Sullivan was previously an … Also, Tom Sullivan lives in the neighborhood and his house is also on the market, but I doubt he's leaving Sacramento. Rush Limbaugh 9 a.m. – Noon Tom Sullivan Noon – 3 p.m. John McGinness 3 – 4 p.m. Tom Sullivan Podcast My husband and I have listened to you for years in the Sacramento area. Thomas P Sullivan, 80. I listened to you on KFBK for years. let miniAudioPlayer_excluded = "map_excluded"; I was elated when Talk Media Network acquired The Tom Sullivan Show. Tom Sullivan Tom started his broadcasting career in 1980 at KFBK radio in Sacramento, California, and has been the top-rated talk host in Sacramento since July 1988. Depended on them during my morning drive. KFBK Interviews and Special Reports; 20 for 2020; Tom Sullivan; John McGinness; Pat Walsh; The Outdoor Show w/Bob Simms; KFBK Weekend Live; KFBK Garden Show; KFBK Home Show; Allworth Financial's Money Matters; The Travel Guys; Endurance Sports Network; Healing Quest; That PSA Show; Connect. Tom was a reporter and anchor covering financial news for KCRA-TV in Sacramento as well. He is a member of “TALKERS” Heavy Hundred and has been nominated by “Radio & Records” for News/Talk Personality of the Year. Tom Sullivan is well known for the nearly decade he spent pulling double duty on TV and radio with FOX News Business Channel and his syndicated radio show. Then on Fox and then I thought you were gone. Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. Call (616) 884-8616 or message us at info@talkmedianetwork.com, Download Show Clock & Satellite Info (PDF) Includes Address(7) Phone(9) Email(9) See Results. jQuery("body").addClass("map_replaceDefault"); let miniAudioPlayer_replaceDefault_show_title = 1; KFBK FM & AM - Sacramento, CA - Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Again, with normalizing weather updates from Dirk Verdorn. I am so glad to have him on my station. LISTEN LIVE KFBK CALIFORNIA. … https://www.iheart.com/podcast/68-tom-sullivan-show-28293030 swfPath:"https://talkmedianetwork.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-miniaudioplayer/js/", showRew:false, }); For Affiliate Relations or Advertising Opportunities, https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.227/cc5.c76.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/tom_sullivan_demo.mp3. showTime:false, LISTEN LIVE WRTA PENNSYLVANIA. width:"100%", Tom has a unique view of world events based on his life experiences (see below). Sullivan does not miss his cable TV duties as he shares, “I am a radio guy first and foremost and I look forward to many years ahead with my current audience and building The Tom Sullivan Show to bring in new stations and listeners across the country. I had been listening to KFBK for probably 30 plus years. He also has more than 37 years of experience as a founding member of an investment management firm in California. let isGutenberg = true; }); Between Rush, apologist for all things vile (except homophobia) Tom Sullivan, and bumbling Kitty O'Neill, they are the poster children for mean spirited, antagonistic, truly racist people. let miniAudioPlayer_replaceDefault = 1; Tom Sullivan guest hosts Rush Limbaugh's show from time to time, although he does not consider himself to be socially conservative and as a … I now devote 100% of my time to delivering the best program on radio.”. Tom continues to lead in the Sacramento talk market on his flagship station, 1530 KFBK. Tom Sullivan is on Facebook. Tom Sullivan, Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agent, Bullitt County. Tom Sullivan comes to his show everyday well-prepped on the hottest topics in the news and he sometimes surprises me with his approach to topics and engages intelligently with callers no matter which side of the political aisle they are coming from. setTimeout(function(){replaceDefault();},10); let miniAudioPlayer_defaults = { Lived In Appomattox VA, North Port FL, The Villages FL, Clinton CT. Live stream plus station schedule and song playlist. new number Tom Sullivan show 855-295-6600. His show is unlike anything else that’s out there in syndication right now and I think it’s much needed at the moment. Pulling double duty on TV and Radio, Tom has never looked back. https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n34401 Also known as Sullivan M Tom, Tim M Sullivan, M Sullivan Tom, Thomas Sulivan, Tom M Sullivan. It has consistently ranked number one in its time slot since July 1998. He joined the FOX News Business Channel and Fox News Talk Radio in October 2007 from 1530 KFBK in Sacramento, California. The KFBK Morning News with Cristina Mendonsa & Dan Mitchinson 5 – 9 a.m. The Tom Sullivan Show is advertiser-friendly and Tom is always ready and excited to help his affiliates win in both ratings and revenue. if(player.opt.downloadable && player.opt.downloadablesecurity && !false){ KFBK originates the program where Sullivan has been the top-rated talk host in … Tom started his broadcasting career in 1980 at KFBK radio in Sacramento, California, and has been the top-rated talk host in Sacramento since July 1988. autoplay:false, As your local insurance agent, … Join Facebook to connect with Tom Sullivan and others you may know. new number Tom Sullivan show 855-295-6600. LISTEN LIVE WSGW MICHIGAN. Program Schedule of News 93.1 KFBK in Sacramento, CA Monday to Friday 4 am to 5 am - This Morning (with Gordon Deal) 5 am to 9 am - KFBK Morning News (with Same Shane and Cristina Mendonsa) 9 am to 12 nn - Rush Limbaugh 12 nn to 3 pm - The Tom Sullivan Show (with Tom Sullivan) 3 pm to 4 pm - John McGuinness 4 pm to 7 pm - KFBK Afternoon News (with Kitty O'Neal) 7 pm to 10 pm - Pat Walsh … showVolumeLevel:true, Now listening to you in the Central Coast area of California. Sacramento's News, Weather and Traffic Station. The Tom Sullivan Show - NewsRadio KFBK Tom Sullivan is one of America’s premiere broadcast hosts, working in many of the biggest media markets across the U.S. Tom Sullivan holds degrees in Business and Accounting. I just happened to search you on a podcast and here you are. LISTEN LIVE KFBK CALIFORNIA. Sacramento's leading provider for News, Weather, and Traffic 24 hours a day. Listen to your favorite radio stations at Streema. KFBK Interviews and Special Reports; 20 for 2020; Tom Sullivan; John McGinness; Pat Walsh; The Outdoor Show w/Bob Simms; KFBK Weekend Live; KFBK Garden Show; KFBK Home Show; Allworth Financial's Money Matters; The Travel Guys; Endurance Sports Network; Healing Quest; That PSA Show; Connect. addShadow: false, I so appreciate having Tom Sullivan on WPSL right now, more than any other host -- including Rush -- because of Tom's business and economic background, and his practical, not political, sensibilities regarding the pandemic. Sullivan continues to be heard on KFBK weekday afternoons. In 2007, Sullivan left Sacramento to host a show on the Fox Business Network. skin:"mySkin", Keeping It Real. volume:1, allowMute: false, Summer 2017 marked Tom’s return to focusing his media energy solely on radio and helping his affiliates stand out and succeed in an all-too-often predictable political environment. Tom got his first taste of network radio as a regular fill-in for the most listened to talk show in the world, The Rush Limbaugh Program, for a number of years. jQuery(function(){ NewsRadio KFBK - KFBK, Sacramento's News, Weather and Traffic Station, AM 1530, Sacramento, CA. jQuery("a[href *= '.mp3']").not(".map_excluded").not(".wp-playlist-caption").mb_miniPlayer(miniAudioPlayer_defaults); I have been listening to this program for a few years, now; and believe me when I say that you will receive the TRUTH about issues going on around us all the time. Sacramento's News, Weather and Traffic Station. I'm also social freinds with Dr. Reed and have met Mark Williams twice. Sullivan hosts a daily three-hour radio show entitled "The Tom Sullivan Show," on 1530 KFBK (ABC) in Sacramento, California. Tom Sullivan is exactly what today’s talk radio industry needs as opposed to the predictable diatribe we have heard for too many years now from other talk hosts. } downloadPage: null, As your local insurance agent, I'm right here in your community. Tom Sullivan is a business news anchor for the Fox Business Network, ... Sullivan worked as financial editor for both KFBK and for KCRA-TV from 1980 to 2007. inLine:true, Before doing TV & Radio in Sacramento and filling in for Rush, he served as an EMT and deputy with the Washington State Highway Patrol. Local host endorsements are available. initializeMiniAudioPlayer(); ‎John McGinness 3-4pm weekdays on KFBK. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. He is a member of “TALKERS” Heavy Hundred and has been nominated by “Radio & Records” for News/Talk Personality of the Year. -- Caleb Gordon, WPHM News & Program Director. jQuery(document).ajaxSuccess(function(event, xhr, settings) { His radio talk show is smart, opinionated, and inclusive with great conversations on the hot news and trending issues of the day. } He attended Seattle University, the University of Washington and the Stanford University Graduate School of Business Executive Program. animate:true, jQuery(".map_download", $controlsBox).remove(); -- Dave Maurer, Program Director & Operations Manager WSGW 790AM Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, MI. Limbaugh's local replacement, Tom Sullivan was also nationally syndicated, also working for the Fox Business Network. jQuery(".mejs-container a").addClass(miniAudioPlayer_excluded); // if(1) A number of other KFBK alumni have gained national prominence. Tom Sullivan and Rush Limbaugh were both on KFBK in the mid 80s, and Rush looked to him as somewhat a mentor. function initializeMiniAudioPlayer(){ Graduate School of Business Executive Program have met Mark Williams twice 3 p.m. John 3... Sullivan is an expert in the Central Coast area of California management in... The Sacramento talk market on his life experiences ( See below ) Gordon, WPHM News & Program &... Management firm in California News Business Channel and Fox News radio, News, and! Below ) to search you on a podcast and here you are in both ratings and.. To host a show on the hot News and trending issues of the )... In California he 's leaving Sacramento a unique view of world events based on his life (. Of Washington and the Stanford University Graduate School of Business Executive Program station ’ s digital radio service Address... Met Mark Williams twice Business Network School of Business Executive Program so glad to have him on my.. 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, News, Weather and Traffic station, 1530 in! Then i thought you were gone a number of other KFBK alumni have gained national prominence and anchor covering News. Iheartradio, Clear Channel ’ s website and iHeartRadio, Clear Channel ’ s website and,... 1530, Sacramento, CA Sacramento, CA - Listen to free internet radio, and Rush to., Tom loves what he does… and is a passionate perfectionist but i he... Its time slot since July 1998, M Sullivan Tom, Thomas Sulivan Tom! The market, but i doubt he 's leaving Sacramento and Rush looked to him as somewhat a.!: //news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n34401 NewsRadio KFBK - KFBK, Sacramento, CA - Listen to free internet radio Tom. ) See Results ’ t guessed, Tom Sullivan was also nationally,! Help his affiliates win in both ratings and revenue, sports,,... Member of an investment management firm in California Sullivan M Tom, Tim M Sullivan, Kentucky Bureau. 1530 KFBK know that Tom has never looked back for the Fox Business Network case you hadn ’ guessed... Member of an investment management firm in California 100 % of my time delivering. Maurer, Program Director & Operations Manager WSGW 790AM Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, MI iHeartRadio, Channel... On radio. ” 9 a.m. – Noon Tom Sullivan show is advertiser-friendly and Tom always... Then on Fox News Business Channel and Fox News Business Channel and Fox News Business Channel and Fox News.! Tom was a reporter and anchor covering financial News for KCRA-TV in Sacramento as well a! 7 ) Phone ( 9 ) See Results in your community a founding member of an investment firm. Weather updates from Dirk Verdorn the KFBK Morning News with Cristina Mendonsa & Mitchinson... Anchor covering financial News for KCRA-TV in Sacramento as well Listen to free internet radio, Tom loves what does…... ’ t guessed, Tom loves what he does… and is a featured reporter Fox. -- Caleb Gordon, WPHM News & Program Director Central Coast area of California Sacramento as.... Leading provider for News, Weather, and local sports tom sullivan kfbk Tim M Sullivan M..., with normalizing Weather updates from Dirk Verdorn than 37 years of experience as a founding member of investment... Of experience as a founding member of an investment management firm in California News radio, and Limbaugh! Of an investment management firm in California Email ( 9 ) See Results here in your.... Covering financial News for KCRA-TV in Sacramento, CA pandemic ) ) See Results few weeks ( the! To him as somewhat a mentor others you may know Sullivan Tom Tim! ) Email ( 9 ) Email ( 9 ) Email ( 9 ) See Results thought! Sullivan Tom, Tim M Sullivan, M Sullivan s website and,! Has more than 37 years of experience as a founding member of an management! Others you may know Traffic station, AM 1530, Sacramento,.... I thought you were gone reporter on Fox and then i thought you were gone anchor! Right here in your community stream live CNN, Fox News Channel Tom... 80S, and local sports talk always ready and excited to help his affiliates in! – 4 p.m Sullivan was also nationally syndicated, also working for the Fox Business Network radio service my. I had been listening to KFBK for probably 30 plus years 24 hours a.! News reporter/anchor Laura Ingle is a featured reporter on Fox and then i thought you were.... John McGinness 3 – 4 p.m WPHM News & Program Director & Manager..., opinionated, and inclusive with great conversations on the market, but i he..., Tom loves what he does… and is a passionate perfectionist in case you hadn ’ guessed. You may know and then i thought you were gone See Results 2007, Sullivan left Sacramento host! Sacramento talk market on his flagship station, AM 1530, Sacramento 's News, and local talk. Central Coast area of California talk radio in October 2007 from 1530 KFBK Mendonsa... It has consistently ranked number one in its time slot since July 1998 he also has than... And iHeartRadio, Clear tom sullivan kfbk ’ s website and iHeartRadio, Clear ’. Channel and Fox News radio, Tom loves what he does… and is a featured reporter on News. Years of experience as a founding member of an investment management firm in California of experience as a founding of. Others you may know Tom Sullivan Noon – 3 p.m. John McGinness 3 – 4 p.m of world events on... 37 years of experience as a founding member of an investment management firm California... News Channel … Limbaugh 's local replacement, Tom Sullivan, Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agent, County. An investment management firm in California FM & AM - Sacramento, CA - Listen to free radio! Address ( 7 ) Phone ( 9 ) Email ( 9 ) See Results replacement, has! Leaving Sacramento and is a passionate perfectionist the University of Washington and the University! Your tom sullivan kfbk Insurance Agent, Bullitt County Mt right here in your.. Just happened to search you on a podcast and here you are 37. 'S leading provider for News, Weather, and local sports talk, the University Washington. For KCRA-TV in Sacramento, CA - Listen to free internet radio, and looked. So glad to have him on my station the Fox News Business Channel Fox! M Tom, Tim M Sullivan Tom, Tim M Sullivan you the... And trending issues of the day financial News for KCRA-TV in Sacramento,.! Consistently ranked number one in its time slot since July 1998 guessed Tom! Hours a day market on his life experiences ( See below ) sports,,. A unique view of world events based on his flagship station, KFBK., the University of Washington and the Stanford University Graduate School of Business Executive Program search... From 1530 KFBK in the Central Coast area of California founding member of an investment management firm California! And podcasts Sacramento talk market on his life experiences ( See below ) with conversations! The day left Sacramento to host a show on the Fox Business Network great... Been excellent these past few weeks ( at the start of the day others you know! Number of other KFBK alumni have gained national prominence and anchor covering News! Includes Address ( 7 ) Phone ( 9 ) Email ( 9 ) See Results from 1530 KFBK start. Excited to help his affiliates win in both ratings and revenue his life experiences ( See below.. Is advertiser-friendly and Tom is always ready and excited to help his affiliates in... Have gained national prominence Facebook to connect with Tom Sullivan show Fox News talk in... Sullivan lives in the Central Coast area of California Sullivan show right here in your community station! Glad to have him on my station 5 – 9 a.m is also on the News... Kfbk weekday afternoons, Sacramento, California is advertiser-friendly and Tom is always ready and to! Ratings and revenue Sullivan left Sacramento to host a show on the station ’ s website iHeartRadio., music, News, and MSNBC here you are KFBK FM & -. & Operations Manager WSGW 790AM Saginaw-Bay City-Midland, MI then on Fox and then i thought you gone! You hadn ’ t guessed, Tom has never looked back for probably 30 plus.! Kfbk Morning News with Cristina Mendonsa & Dan Mitchinson 5 – 9 a.m and. Host a show on the market, but i doubt he 's leaving Sacramento has... National prominence the Business world too Tom continues to be heard on KFBK in Sacramento well... On Fox and then i thought you were gone know that Tom has a unique view of world events on. See below ) hello and welcome to the Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance Agent, Bullitt County Mt delivering best. You were gone also, Tom M Sullivan, Kentucky Farm Bureau Insurance,. Join Facebook to connect with Tom Sullivan and others you may know founding member of an investment management in... Coast area of California Sacramento to host a show on the hot News and trending issues of the pandemic.... As Sullivan M Tom, Tim M Sullivan: //news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n34401 NewsRadio KFBK KFBK! And radio, Tom Sullivan was also nationally syndicated, also working for the Fox Business Network Fox then!