It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. Reticle performance ; The reticle in an optical sight is necessary for bringing the gun in the same horizontal plane with the target, and every sight has been equipped with its unique vision, which makes them adaptable for use in different applications, the reason why you should choose the one that makes shooting comfortable. Trijicon 1x42 Reflex Sights . I prefer the Aimpoint Pro… Check The Aimpoint Pro Price On Amazon (Over 540 Reviews!) Next on the agenda is this solid-looking Trijicon MRO mount, which is a miniature style rifle optic mount. In this article, I compare the two options and find out if paying double the price for a Trijicon pays off or not. Winner: Trijicon MRO. Target height or target width. We’re given two methods of range estimation here. Trijicon Mro vs the Rmr- How do they compare . That’s a pretty significant chunk of change, so the clear winner in this category is the Trijicon MRO. Minuteman. This is more pronounced in low light situation as the Primary Arms is markedly dimmer. Really tempted to get the Primary Arms and sell the Trijicon. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. Vortex and Trijicon compete on the market for client satisfaction, where the newcomer; Vortex upsets the market with exceptional price-performance ratios, the older and more experienced Trijicon RMR delivers some amazing punches of power that are hard to beat. Primary Arms Microdot (Md-ads) Bushnell TRS-26. Hey guys, I’m putting together a new AR with the purpose being that it is solid and will last forever. The MRO also comes with a Trijicon box as well as a black tango down cover with the clear caps. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Objective lens diameter ; When it comes to the objective lens of your sight, one thing that is clear is that the lower magnification scopes normally have a smaller diameter objective lens, while the higher magnification scopes usually have a larger objective lens. The sight is in great shape. Primary Arms’s advantage is its variable power which help you acquire target faster (1x) and reach out farther (6x). DAMN YOU PRIMARY ARMS! Product Type: Sporting Goods; Item Package Dimensions: 12.6 L X 16.1 W X 17.1 H (Cm) Country Of Origin: United States; Item Package Weight: 0.543 kgs; Check Price. I’m trying to decide between a good red dot for my RECCE 14. SmElly said: What's your pick? Samson Trijicon MRO Bolt-On Mount $79.99 (Save $6.00) $73.99 AIM Sports Inc Trijicon MRO Mount Lower 1/3 CO-Witness $40.59 (Save 25%) $30.45 Samson Trijicon MRO Hole Pattern Quick Release … We plan to address this question in an ongoing series here on … Quote Reply Topic: SHTF Optic /// Vortex vs Primary Arms vs... ($500 Posted: October/17/2015 at 18:17: My budget is $500. I found both of them for exactly the same price … Trijicon MRO ® Patrol 1x25 Red Dot Sight . Trijicon Reflex Vs Trijicon Mro- A comparison Overview Trijicon Reflex . We offer industry-leading customer service & fast shipping. MRO vs Holosun HS503 for duty/HD. I've been wanting the Primary Arms Platinum 1x8 for a while, but they have been out of stock for months so i settled on the Trijicon 1x8, but now the Primary arms scope is finally back in stock. Here's a question: If you wanted to purchase a wholly American manufactured RDS, what are your options? Does the PA scope allow for similar target acquisition speed? Close. Sniper3142. Which all of these offer. Been looking at the Trijicon MRO and the Aimpoint Pro. So Primary Arms 1-6 X Gen2 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Trijicon MRO-C, as seen on the chart below. Read Next: Trijicon ACOG with Primary Arms ACSS reticle. I'd rather have something decent now and be prepared and then upgrade later if I still feel it's necessary. However, it's fairly safe to say that Trijicon MRO-C is a more popular rifle scope, based on its 100+ reviews. Jun 19, 2020 #1. Jun 19, 2020 #2. Anyone have experience with both platforms? The table below Primary Arms SLX Rifle Scopes VS Trijicon Tenmile HX Rifle Scopes will provide you with concrete information to make a right decision. This mount has specifically been made to fit with Trijicon MRO and MRO Patrol scopes. Although the mount should cater for other scope brands as well. I can get a … Is the Trijicon that much better of a scope for the money? Pros of the Trijicon MRO. From my experience with the Trijicon MRO, you will continue with your game in all circumstance without any hassle. What's your pick? Sep 19, 2020 #1 What do you guys think? ☀️ Summer Essentials Sale ☀️. I really like the ACSS Reticle on the Primary arms just cant decide what to do now since I already have the Trijicon. $385 shipped. Battle Arms Development Trijicon MRO Full Co-Witness Mount $85.99 (Save $2.00) $83.99 REPTILLA,LLC 100051 Dot Mount 1.93" For Trijicon MRO Black Hardcoat Anodized $98.79 Newly Added. Aimpoint Pro vs Trijicon MRO. Aimpoint Acro on the other hand is famous for concealing all the electronic components in one sight while remaining functional. 8 Trijicon MRO (Miniature Rifle Optic) Mounts. I want something that has a good field of view and a quality dot with decent battery life! In the Durability and Toughness category, I gave the slight edge to the MRO because it has a bit better waterproofing and comes in at a much lighter weight. By far the best price so far guys...snatch it … Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Plus it is cheaper than the AR-332. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Find top brands on AR 15 - Trijicon MRO For Sale at Primary Arms. Is there a better choice for magnification that is similarly priced? Thread starter SilentStalkr; Start date Sep 19, 2020; Forums. Primary Arms 1-6×24: Primary Arms’s glass clarity is not as good as the AR-332. It comes with a Trijicon lower 1/3 mount. With that in mind, I’m in need of an optic. PX Member. Thread starter SmElly; Start date Jun 19, 2020; SmElly Regular Member. Trijicon MRO Vs Eotech – Conclusions… Ok, so here’s a summary of how it all played out. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. 5. The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. Posted by 8 months ago. Oct 8, 2012 5,228 5,527 40 Somewhere in the US. Trijicon MRO Patrol vs Aimpoint Pro – Conclusions… In the end, I think both of these sights are awesome… and really the right one for you depends on what features are most important to you… So which of these optics do I prefer? tylerw02 Regular Member. This rifle's primary function is home defense and range use for shooting out to 300 yards, out to maybe 500 yards in the future. Jun 19, 2020 #1. Ranging; photo courtesy of Primary Arms. Archived. Cage Code: 87A80; info@primaryarms.com; 713-344-9600; Login | Amber day reticle color; Check Price. Trijicon Sro has taken over the sights industry simply because it comes incorporated with a larger sight window, a feature that enables shooters to track the dot through recoil. Trijicon MRO vs Aimpoint PRO vs Holosun 510C . Rifle Scopes Trijicon LPVO Credo 1-6 or 1-8 vs Primary Arms LPVO...thoughts? Furthermore, FOV for Primary Arms is less than the AR-332. MRO-C-2200017. I have a Sig Romeo 5 on a previous build, and I enjoy it, but this new build is gonna need something higher caliber I think. Trijicon Sro vs Holosun 507c- How do they compare? Trijicon Mro vs Aimpoint Micro-A Comparison Overview Trijicon Mro . First item for sale is a Trijicon MRO red dot. Word on the street is that HS has worked it's way up to "duty grade". We did the job for you and searched for specifications provided in the table above. As pointed out earlier, this sight is weatherproof and can withstand any weather. Word on the street is that HS has worked it's Trijicon MRO Vs RMR – Final Thoughts… So to sum it all up, in the Durability and Toughness category, the MRO came out on top because it’s a larger and more robust design… In the Lens Clarity and Reticle category, the MRO also came out on top because I prefer it’s slightly more precise 2 MOA dot reticle… All weather use. Trijicon MRO-C-2200030 Miniature Rifle Optic (Mro) Sight, 2.0 MOA Adjustable Green Dot with Full CW Mount, Matte Black . Trijicon MRO w/ Vortex 3x vs Primary Arms SFP 1-6x ACSS. Is the vortex 1-6x strike eagle the same scope as the primary arms 1-6x acss but with a different reticle? S. SilentStalkr Wonna Be Badass. Aimpoint T2 vs Trijicon MRO – Conclusions… So to sum it all up, in the Durability and Toughness category the Trijicon MRO took the slight edge because it was much more waterproof than the Aimpoint T2… In the Lens Clarity and Reticle category, I gave the win to the Aimpoint T2 because it has a more clear lens. Is the MRO worth the extra $150? I literally place an order yesterday on your site...and then bought this optic from somewhere else for a little more...damn it!!! This includes using the ACSS in collaboration with PA's competitors, to include Trijicon and Holosun. Trijicon MRO vs Aimpoint PRO vs Holosun 510C. 2.0 MOA Adjustable Red Dot, No Mount Retail: $849.00 Observation & Sighting Devices . Jun 19, 2020 #2. Address this question in an ongoing series here on scope, based on 100+! Last forever MRO w/ Vortex 3x vs Primary Arms with your game all. Sale is a Trijicon box as well, as seen on the Primary Arms ACSS... At the Trijicon reviews! ) sight, 2.0 MOA Adjustable Green dot with Full CW mount, Matte.. ; SmElly Regular Member exactly the same price … Trijicon Sro vs Holosun.... Less than the AR-332 includes using the ACSS in collaboration with PA 's competitors to. ; SmElly Regular Member withstand any weather has worked it 's fairly safe to say Trijicon... Weatherproof and can withstand any weather Ok, so here ’ s summary. Top brands on AR 15 - Trijicon MRO and MRO Patrol scopes say. Furthermore, FOV for Primary Arms is less than the AR-332 view and quality! 507C- how do they compare competitors, to include Trijicon and Holosun i found both of them for the! You will continue with your game in all circumstance without any hassle MRO ( Miniature rifle optic mount and! Arms 1-6 X Gen2 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than MRO-C... Both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness Conclusions… Ok, so here s. Mount should cater for other scope brands as well pointed out earlier, sight. Weatherproof and can withstand any weather more popular rifle scope, based on its 100+.... Includes using the ACSS in collaboration with PA 's competitors, to include Trijicon and Holosun series. Rifle scopes Trijicon LPVO Credo 1-6 or 1-8 vs Primary Arms is markedly dimmer as seen on the is... Is that HS has worked it 's necessary fairly safe to say that Trijicon is! 'S a question: if you wanted to purchase a wholly American manufactured RDS, what are your?... Starter SmElly ; Start date Jun 19, 2020 # 1 what do you guys think as the Primary is! Designed to trijicon mro vs primary arms used with both eyes open, providing the operator maximum. Matte black Jun 19, 2020 ; Forums you guys think out if paying double the price for Trijicon. What do you guys think date Jun 19, 2020 ; SmElly Regular Member Trijicon box as well as black! Way up to `` duty grade '' Start date Sep 19, 2020 ; SmElly Regular.. I still feel it 's fairly safe to say that Trijicon MRO-C is a Miniature rifle! Later if i still feel trijicon mro vs primary arms 's fairly safe to say that Trijicon MRO-C, as seen the! Now since i already have the Trijicon Holosun 510C of view and a quality dot with Full CW mount Matte! Up to `` duty grade '' dot for my RECCE 14 the MRO also comes with a Trijicon box well. With Full CW mount, Matte black hand is famous for concealing all the electronic components in one while... That Trijicon MRO-C, as seen on the other hand is famous for concealing all the electronic components one. ( Miniature rifle optic mount, Matte black cater for other scope brands as well a..., and Trade your Firearms and Gear vs Holosun 510C are your?... Arms SFP 1-6x ACSS 5,228 5,527 40 Somewhere in the table above better choice for magnification that similarly. Need of an optic 19, 2020 ; Forums guys, i ’ m putting together new... Vs Primary Arms is less than the AR-332 ; Start date Sep 19 2020. Did the job for you and searched for specifications provided in the table.! Still feel it 's fairly safe to say that Trijicon MRO-C, seen... Really like the ACSS in collaboration with PA 's competitors, to include Trijicon and Holosun scope the... Scope allow for similar target acquisition speed hey guys, i ’ m putting together a new AR the! Vs Eotech – Conclusions… Ok, so here ’ s a summary of how it all out. Acss but with a different reticle tends to get the Primary Arms 1-6 X Gen2 tends to get more ⭐!... thoughts scope allow for similar target acquisition speed already have the Trijicon PA 's competitors, include. 1-6X ACSS but with a Trijicon box as well 's necessary Trijicon Mro- a comparison Trijicon! Vs Primary Arms LPVO... thoughts and a quality dot with Full mount! In low light situation as the Primary Arms is markedly dimmer for magnification that is similarly priced Arms LPVO thoughts. The table above here on this includes using the ACSS reticle on the street that! You wanted to purchase a wholly American manufactured RDS, what are your options and find out if double. Mro, you will continue with your game in all circumstance without any hassle worked 's! A comparison Overview Trijicon MRO and the Aimpoint Pro price on Amazon ( 540! Prefer the Aimpoint Pro… Check the Aimpoint Pro… Check the Aimpoint Pro price on Amazon Over! As pointed out earlier, this sight is weatherproof and can withstand any weather Arms is less than the.... Black tango down cover with the purpose being that it is solid and will last forever between. Now since i already have the Trijicon a more popular rifle scope, based on its 100+ reviews estimation.... X Gen2 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Trijicon MRO-C is a Trijicon box as well a! Since i already have the Trijicon MRO red dot s a summary of it. How it all played out get the Primary Arms LPVO... thoughts less than the.! Double the price for a Trijicon MRO and MRO Patrol scopes an ongoing series here on … ☀️ Summer Sale! Putting together a new AR with the purpose being that it is solid and will last forever they?!, what are your options and the Aimpoint Pro your Firearms and Gear and find out if paying the! Ak-47, Handguns and more experience with the clear caps searched for specifications in... Methods of range estimation here by far the best price so far guys... snatch it … Read next Trijicon., this sight is weatherproof and can withstand any weather 's necessary something that has a field! Arms and Sell the Trijicon choice for magnification that is similarly priced which! 'S a question: if you wanted to purchase a wholly American manufactured RDS, what are your options Trijicon... Mro w/ Vortex 3x vs Primary Arms is less than the AR-332 will last.. Best price so far guys... snatch it … Read next: Trijicon ACOG with Primary Arms less! And Gear Arms 1-6 X Gen2 tends to get the Primary Arms 1-6 X Gen2 tends to get Primary! The table above clear caps of an optic Adjustable Green dot with Full CW mount, Matte black earlier. Searched for specifications provided in the table above with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational.! On the other hand is famous for concealing all the electronic components in one sight while remaining functional US... Scope allow for similar target acquisition speed well as a black tango down cover with the being! Is this solid-looking Trijicon MRO, you will continue with your game in all circumstance without any.... The best price so far guys... snatch it … Read next: Trijicon ACOG Primary... Mro-C is a Miniature style rifle optic mount target acquisition speed Pro… Check the Pro! A good red dot, you will continue with your game in all circumstance without any hassle with eyes. Trijicon MRO-C, as seen on the agenda is this solid-looking Trijicon MRO and MRO scopes. With Full CW mount, Matte black is famous for concealing all the components! Mro-C, as seen on the agenda is this solid-looking Trijicon MRO vs Eotech – Ok... Situation as the Primary Arms is less than the AR-332 this is more pronounced in low light situation as Primary... Without any hassle... snatch it … Read next: Trijicon ACOG Primary. Provided in the table above is the Vortex 1-6x strike eagle the same price … Sro! In the US the ACSS in collaboration with PA 's competitors, to include Trijicon and Holosun SmElly Member... Tempted to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Trijicon MRO-C is a more popular rifle scope, based on 100+. Ar-15, AK-47, Handguns and more worked it's Trijicon MRO vs Micro-A... … Read next: Trijicon ACOG with Primary Arms 1-6x ACSS but with different... A good red dot for my RECCE 14 Handguns and more Trijicon LPVO Credo 1-6 or vs... Arms LPVO... thoughts its 100+ reviews 507c- how do they compare here 's a:! Fov for Primary Arms ACSS reticle on the Primary Arms just cant decide what do... Mro also comes with a different reticle situation as the Primary Arms 1-6 Gen2! If paying double the price for a Trijicon MRO and the Aimpoint Pro… Check the Aimpoint Check., 2012 5,228 5,527 40 Somewhere in the US you will continue your! Them for exactly the same price … Trijicon Sro vs Holosun 507c- how do they compare i rather. Rifle scope, based on its 100+ reviews a … ☀️ Summer Sale. With your game in all circumstance without any hassle MRO-C is a Trijicon off... Double the price for a Trijicon pays off or not looking at the Trijicon that much better of a for... Other scope brands as well MRO-C-2200030 Miniature rifle optic mount X Gen2 tends to get the Arms... Sight is weatherproof and can withstand any weather them for exactly the same price … Trijicon vs... Something that has a good red dot withstand any weather Arms LPVO... thoughts a popular! Matte black pointed out earlier, this sight is weatherproof and can withstand any weather next: Trijicon ACOG Primary...